Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:29:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Black Bank  (Read 58963 times)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: Black Bank
« Reply #270 on August 19, 2015, 10:37:24 pm by RedJ »
That poor guy was out of steam after the second go but everyone kept encouraging him to go again.

What an absolute hero he was.

What was he actually shouting though? :laugh:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #271 on August 19, 2015, 10:39:56 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Pity the players didn't put the same effort in.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #272 on August 19, 2015, 11:47:02 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Get Tomlinson on!

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #273 on August 19, 2015, 11:50:26 pm by wing commander »
My first view of the black bank and top marks,a great effort with so little to shout about..like what has been said,if the players would have shown anywhere near the same passion and commitment we would have won.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #274 on August 19, 2015, 11:56:01 pm by Copps is Magic »
Got to say I thought the Black Bank were quiet in the first half by our usual standards. Second half was fantastic though.

scaley back rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #275 on August 20, 2015, 12:02:30 am by scaley back rover »

Get Tomlinson on!
I think ricky is passed it tbh

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #276 on August 20, 2015, 12:08:28 am by DRNaith »
Out of interest, what are actual lyrics to the song that sounds like it starts with the line "Everywhere we go" and then continue with the same words for every other line?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #277 on August 20, 2015, 07:56:16 am by drfchound »
"We're the Donny boys, making all the noise, everywhere we go".

Rich_The_Conisbrough_Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #278 on August 20, 2015, 08:04:30 am by Rich_The_Conisbrough_Rover »
Out of interest, what are actual lyrics to the song that sounds like it starts with the line "Everywhere we go" and then continue with the same words for every other line?
I wanted to know this aswell, cheers

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #279 on August 20, 2015, 09:06:35 am by DonnyOsmond »
Isn't it more an away chant anyway?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #280 on August 20, 2015, 10:20:52 am by RedJ »
Yeah but f**k it.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #281 on August 20, 2015, 10:29:51 am by steve@dcfd »
Got to say I thought the Black Bank were quiet in the first half by our usual standards. Second half was fantastic though.

With all that support and we still can't score the noise will be tumultuous if we can actually manage that.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #282 on August 20, 2015, 02:17:45 pm by drfchound »
Isn't it more an away chant anyway?

Doesn't being at the KMS count as being one of the places they go?

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #283 on August 20, 2015, 03:08:27 pm by wing commander »
    Every time I start to get a bit of respect for the efforts of the drsg and black bank which is the same thing..They have to stir the flames with yet another attack on the vsc and its organisers like what he put on the fb page today..It really is immature for gods sake someone give him his ball back...Really is quite pathetic....

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #284 on August 20, 2015, 04:19:23 pm by Filo »
    Every time I start to get a bit of respect for the efforts of the drsg and black bank which is the same thing..They have to stir the flames with yet another attack on the vsc and its organisers like what he put on the fb page today..It really is immature for gods sake someone give him his ball back...Really is quite pathetic....

Not sure whats brought on Neils latest outburst, but people in glass houses and all that, was n't he recently ejected from the KM?

Is that the type of person that the club wish to associate themselves with?

And yes, I did throw a tenner into the flag fund, and I have commended them on their efforts, like I've said before, they took the money from this forums members, all donated with goodwill and in good faith and ran, and then old wounds are reopened for no apparent reason.

That speaks volumes about the person and his motives!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 04:33:55 pm by Filo »

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #285 on August 20, 2015, 04:32:44 pm by drfc1951 »
If he was ejected from ground, has he been banned from attending?

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #286 on August 20, 2015, 04:48:22 pm by idler »

Not sure whats brought on Neils latest outburst, but people in glass houses and all that, was n't he recently ejected from the KM?

Is that the type of person that the club wish to associate themselves with?

And yes, I did throw a tenner into the flag fund, and I have commended them on their efforts, like I've said before, they took the money from this forums members, all donated with goodwill and in good faith and ran, and then old wounds are reopened for no apparent reason.

That speaks volumes about the person and his motives!
I put a tenner in as well Filo but if they keep on making a noise like that it's money well spent.
If a few want to chan anti VSC then it just shows how wide of the mark they are.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #287 on August 20, 2015, 05:10:01 pm by Copps is Magic »

Is there any need to bring that up on this thread though? The Black Bank is a collective thing ran by the fans for the fans where anyone can contribute. It's not owned by any one person neither is about individuals.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 05:12:37 pm by Copps is Magic »

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #288 on August 20, 2015, 05:41:38 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »

Is there any need to bring that up on this thread though? The Black Bank is a collective thing ran by the fans for the fans where anyone can contribute. It's not owned by any one person neither is about individuals.

Agreed it isn't.  The anti VSC under-current doesn't sit well with me given the VSC as an organisation and it's members support it.  Some of those involved from other groups are free to act like plonkers, I wouldn't stoop to that level, it's them that look foolish and best left ignored.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #289 on August 20, 2015, 06:53:57 pm by bobjimwilly »
The Black Bank is a collective thing ran by the fans for the fans where anyone can contribute. It's not owned by any one person neither is about individuals.

here here

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #290 on August 20, 2015, 07:58:32 pm by Filo »
The Black Bank is a collective thing ran by the fans for the fans where anyone can contribute. It's not owned by any one person neither is about individuals.

here here

I'd also like to say here here, I really would, so how many collective individuals requested the Blackbank account be deleted from this Forum, thus stopping a very good avenue of communication to further and grow the collective, whilst keeping avenues of communication open elsewhere?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #291 on August 20, 2015, 08:37:07 pm by RedJ »
I'm not a member of the VSC but it did make me feel a bit awkward last night. I mean, come on. It's f**king pathetic and there's just no need for it as it isn't productive in any way. f**king get behind the team and if it really must happen, keep the f**king squabbling to the message boards.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #292 on August 20, 2015, 08:55:59 pm by DonnyOsmond »
It's cringey when it sounds like just two people and the drummer involving themselves in it.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #293 on August 21, 2015, 08:22:35 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Just to put the record straight Filo, Neil was wrongfully ejected and quite rightly reinstated and received an apology.

Petty points scoring and squabbling is pointless and boring on all sides.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #294 on August 21, 2015, 08:30:04 am by Filo »
Just to put the record straight Filo, Neil was wrongfully ejected and quite rightly reinstated and received an apology.

Petty points scoring and squabbling is pointless and boring on all sides.

I agree, but someone seems determined to keep the wounds open

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #295 on August 21, 2015, 09:24:44 am by bobjimwilly »
I'd like to point out comments on this forum remain those of the individuals who make them. You won't find any "point scoring" posts by a VSC director or the VSC.

The VSC have supported the black bank since before it was named as such; the trust organised the first fan panels, were involved in bringing all parties to the table to talk in the first place, and also recommended to the club they brought Mark Bradley on board to assist with fan engagement. We have always supported the idea of a singing section in the south stand, when others still wanted to organise it in the North West, and for anyone to suggest the VSC aren't behind the black bank would simply be untrue.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 09:27:17 am by bobjimwilly »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #296 on August 21, 2015, 10:53:18 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Unfortunately, the truth is just an inconvenience when it comes one person in particular.

It looks like a most desperate attempt at membership recruitment ever. Does the DRSG as a whole support this idiot's actions? And to think he said the one thing that he hated about someone in the VSC was that he thought they were power-mad. Oh, the irony!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:59:40 am by Glyn_Wigley »

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #297 on August 21, 2015, 01:57:23 pm by glosterred »
I'd like to point out comments on this forum remain those of the individuals who make them. You won't find any "point scoring" posts by a VSC director or the VSC.

The VSC have supported the black bank since before it was named as such; the trust organised the first fan panels, were involved in bringing all parties to the table to talk in the first place, and also recommended to the club they brought Mark Bradley on board to assist with fan engagement. We have always supported the idea of a singing section in the south stand, when others still wanted to organise it in the North West, and for anyone to suggest the VSC aren't behind the black bank would simply be untrue.

It's a pity then that there is chanting from the BB of "F the VSC" do the BB condone this if what BJW says is correct that the VSC has supported the BB from before it was named?

COYR

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #298 on August 21, 2015, 02:11:54 pm by IDM »
I really don't get the "f**k the VSC" chants?

Why?  Are some fans just getting themselves wound up about what may or may not get said on a forum?  The VSC is not just about the forum FFS.

I thought Black Bank was supposed to go some way to uniting the fans, and the atmosphere is already better, but we never do things the easy way do we?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #299 on August 25, 2015, 01:09:10 pm by Copps is Magic »
Season tickets no excuse tonight .. everyone should be in the Black Bank.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012