Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 10:29:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brexit is the best thing that ever happened to Britain  (Read 5504 times)

ncRover

• Forum Member
Re: Brexit is the best thing that ever happened to Britain
« Reply #150 on April 16, 2024, 05:02:29 pm by ncRover »
  Syd you have just made a public mistake there admitting you run to the Moderators every time someone takes you to task, How many have you done to be proud of Hound, and many others I guess who have responded to your constant taunts and insults'
  Well now everyone can see you for the snide you are, well done buddy for coming out, not being a man in the best sense of the word and having some character.
  Your not worth bothering with buddy, like the terrorist in your Mall, your only good when stabbing people in the back and never front up.
  Have a good day hopefully on your own as nobody can trust you .not to go crying to teacher.

Is this why my simple post asking for Syd to answer my question on the Garrick Club thread said it had been edited by the admin?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #151 on April 16, 2024, 06:48:10 pm by Iberian Red »
Free speech and democracy alive a kicking in Brussels today. The local mayor and police trying to shut down a National Conservatism conference where many high profile right wing European Politicians were due to speak. Including members of certain royal families.
The local authorities citing “public order” issues.

I’ll get my popcorn and await the usual ……..

NR,are you familiar with some of the groups that come under this vague umbrella called National Conservatism?
I'll answer that for you,but racists from all over Europe and further afield.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #152 on April 17, 2024, 03:41:26 am by SydneyRover »
  Syd you have just made a public mistake there admitting you run to the Moderators every time someone takes you to task, How many have you done to be proud of Hound, and many others I guess who have responded to your constant taunts and insults'
  Well now everyone can see you for the snide you are, well done buddy for coming out, not being a man in the best sense of the word and having some character.
  Your not worth bothering with buddy, like the terrorist in your Mall, your only good when stabbing people in the back and never front up.
  Have a good day hopefully on your own as nobody can trust you .not to go crying to teacher.

Is this why my simple post asking for Syd to answer my question on the Garrick Club thread said it had been edited by the admin?

There you go taking notice of selby (note it's the person winding selby up that's the problem)

By the way you are perfectly free to hold incel or any other all male meetings at home nc, but I'm struggling to think what scintillating offerings you would have that would cause women to lay siege to it.

You can see by the numbers of women clamouring for membership of vsc how much they want to be part of a mostly male organisation. You are flattering yourself of you think most women are craving to see what men get up to in their testosterone cells they just want the right is all, something you fail to understand deliberately or otherwise.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #153 on April 17, 2024, 07:06:51 am by ncRover »
Just made my pregnant wife breakfast before she goes to work, I’m such a massive incel.

Morning off so might scroll through Joey Barton’s finest tweets too. (Sarcasm)

Just because I don’t think something should be banned doesn’t mean that’s what I’d do myself. Again you can’t argue a principle, not very smart.

So you did report me to the mods? Strange behaviour. Back on ignore you go.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 07:21:31 am by ncRover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #154 on April 17, 2024, 07:22:47 am by SydneyRover »
I can't help how you interpret another's comment nor how you interpret mine. I guess someone will be along soon to 'help'

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #155 on April 17, 2024, 10:07:56 am by drfchound »

There you go taking notice of selby (note it's the person winding selby up that's the problem)

By the way you are perfectly free to hold incel or any other all male meetings at home nc, but I'm struggling to think what scintillating offerings you would have that would cause women to lay siege to it.

You can see by the numbers of women clamouring for membership of vsc how much they want to be part of a mostly male organisation. You are flattering yourself of you think most women are craving to see what men get up to in their testosterone cells they just want the right is all, something you fail to understand deliberately or otherwise.

The VSC forum has several female contributors and as far as I know hasn’t tried ed to exclude them.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012