Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 06:50:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 'Dream Start' for Saunders at Doncaster  (Read 1246 times)

Connor_DRFC

• Forum Member
'Dream Start' for Saunders at Doncaster
« on September 25, 2011, 07:34:50 pm by Connor_DRFC »
Dont know if anyone has listened to his verdict on the match.. anyway here it is http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14957927.stm :rtid:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Standanista

• Forum Member
Re: 'Dream Start' for Saunders at Doncaster
« Reply #1 on September 25, 2011, 07:43:43 pm by Standanista »
Good interview.  Interesting listening to his reason for including Sharp: not fit, was psychological.  \"If I've made one decision today it was putting him on the bench.\"

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 25, 2011, 07:51:43 pm by Nudga »
Quote from: \"Standanista\" post=185941
Good interview.  Interesting listening to his reason for including Sharp: not fit, was psychological.  \"If I've made one decision today it was putting him on the bench.\"

Which was very risky as it could have put Sharp out for a few more weeks but I like that he tried something to boost every body and give the place a lift. Master stroke. I hate being cautious, you don't get anywhere with that attitude (I keep telling my missus the same thing) and for the first time in ages I can see us collecting three points against Hull. Absolutely loving all this positive stuff, it's a breath of fresh air and i've got my vibe back for DRFC.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 25, 2011, 08:33:19 pm by mushRTID »
Quote from: \"Nudga\" post=185942
Quote from: \"Standanista\" post=185941

Which was very risky as it could have put Sharp out for a few more weeks but I like that he tried something to boost every body and give the place a lift. Master stroke. I hate being cautious, you don't get anywhere with that attitude (I keep telling my missus the same thing) and for the first time in ages I can see us collecting three points against Hull. Absolutely loving all this positive stuff, it's a breath of fresh air and i've got my vibe back for DRFC.

Snap. Its a great feeling to look forward to a game again.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012