Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 12:56:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Strange link on the forum  (Read 2666 times)

Rovin Reporter

Strange link on the forum
« on August 12, 2010, 07:09:22 pm by Rovin Reporter »
on link at the top of the page  Car parking ,, why do we show Beresfords Solicitors ? is he still lurking about in the bushes? scamming more people  out of their money? :S

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re:Strange link on the forum
« Reply #1 on August 12, 2010, 07:10:58 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Read the page it's self explanatory - IE that's where the car park is and where all the money goes is also specified.

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 12, 2010, 07:30:26 pm by DubaiRover »
My family having been screwed by Jim Beresford find this offensive and say get it the f**k off!!

A9

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 12, 2010, 07:41:37 pm by A9 »
DubaiRover wrote:
My family having been screwed by Jim Beresford find this offensive and say get it the fcuk off!!

I know you are an exile but have you been living under a stone?   :unsure: This is nothing to do with Beresfords! The company allow the VSC to use its car park on match days so that the VSC keep the money. Clearly the advert has to mention Beresfords as that is where the car park is and no one would find it otherwise!

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 12, 2010, 07:56:09 pm by DubaiRover »
A9 wrote:
DubaiRover wrote:
My family having been screwed by Jim Beresford find this offensive and say get it the fcuk off!!

I know you are an exile but have you been living under a stone?   :unsure: This is nothing to do with Beresfords! The company allow the VSC to use its car park on match days so that the VSC keep the money. Clearly the advert has to mention Beresfords as that is where the car park is and no one would find it otherwise!

Nothing to do with Beresfords? Beresfords does sound and spell the same to me,is it not any way involved with Beresfords of the Jim variety in any way shape or form then?

If it has no link what so ever then fine, if it has any link in any way then get it off.

Personally I would not like any link with Beresfords in any form however minute.

If a firm called East riding sacks wanted to give the club money I would say the same thing.

Redandwhitewhizards

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 12, 2010, 08:29:48 pm by Redandwhitewhizards »
So the VSC raise money by using the Beresford car park and you think its wrong?

Maybe they should increase your VSC subs by the amount of money they take from the car park over the course of the season so they don't have to do so.

Get a grip.

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 12, 2010, 08:44:35 pm by DubaiRover »
Redandwhitewhizards wrote:

Maybe they should increase your VSC subs by the amount of money they take from the car park over the course of the season so they don't have to do so.

Get a grip.

Very valid point, I never thought of it that way.

Maybe the VSC could also raise money by renting out the car park to Prostitutes as well on dark nights?

I would hate to have to pay more for my VSC subs.

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 12, 2010, 08:46:54 pm by roversam »
DubaiRover wrote:

Get a grip.

Very valid point, I never thought of it that way.

Maybe the VSC could also raise money by renting out the car park to Prostitutes as well on dark nights?

I would hate to have to pay more for my VSC subs.
15 all  :laugh:

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 12, 2010, 08:51:58 pm by DubaiRover »

Get a grip.

Have you paid your subs pal?

Just wondered like.

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 12, 2010, 09:00:00 pm by DubaiRover »
15 all  :laugh:[/quote]

You cannot be serious!  :P

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on August 12, 2010, 11:11:59 pm by bobjimwilly »
The company let us use the car park and keep whatever profits we make. Beresford himself had nothing to do with it, has nothing to do with it, and never will have anything to do with it.

Hope that's the end of that little debate?   :blink:

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 12, 2010, 11:57:22 pm by DubaiRover »
Rovin Reporter wrote:
on link at the top of the page  Car parking ,, why do we show Beresfords Solicitors ? is he still lurking about in the bushes? scamming more people  out of their money? :S

It seams Rovin Reporter that he could be,although Beresfords website is undergoing some cosmetic treatment,maybe to distance it self from Jim Beresford it is the same company.

Quote from the website.
PRESS STATEMENT - Beresfords Solicitors LLP

\"We are very disappointed at the findings of the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal against two former Partners of Beresfords Solicitors LLP. Jim Beresford and Doug Smith continue to strenuously deny all the allegations which relate to matters which arose many years ago. We understand that it is their intention to appeal this decision.

We would like to reassure all of our clients that the firm will continue to act in the best interests of our clients.\"

So is this the company that is involved with peppercorning the vsc?

The same company that will continue to act in the best interests of itself?

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 13, 2010, 12:00:16 am by DubaiRover »
bobjimwilly wrote:
The company let us use the car park and keep whatever profits we make. Beresford himself had nothing to do with it, has nothing to do with it, and never will have anything to do with it.

Hope that's the end of that little debate?   :blink:

bjw, you say Beresford himself had nothing to do with it and has nothing to do with it are you refering to the contract with the vsc or Beresfords?

May I continue this little debate a little longer?

DubaiRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on August 13, 2010, 12:08:21 am by DubaiRover »
Also his daughter Esta is still part of the company.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012