Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:33:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Mercedes to Scuderia  (Read 263 times)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
Mercedes to Scuderia
« on February 02, 2024, 08:25:52 am by SydneyRover »
What do you think of the move wolfie?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: Mercedes to Scuderia
« Reply #1 on February 02, 2024, 09:36:01 am by Filo »
I think Lewis thinks Mercedes are still not going to be competitive anytime soon and Ferrari gives him a better chance of challenging Red Bull, watch out for the Mclaren though, they we very quick last season 

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 02, 2024, 09:39:14 am by Donnywolf »
Wow didn't see that coming.

It's a strange one given he will be ostensibly a "lame duck" for a Season as Mercedes will surely favour Russell as he is staying for the future

And as time passes during next Season Mercedes might be making lots of changes to their Car and he will not be in the loop information wise as they know he will probably avail Ferrari asap even though he will say he won't and they will say he won't.

So one Season on from now I expect Red Bull (well Verstappen) will dominate again making it a bore of a Season , then Ham will rise at Ferrari but yet another year older and depending on the Car they produce he will give it everything

I have been a fan of Hamilton since he came into F1 and would love him to win another Championship but I fear his chances were "manipulated" away from him in the stupidity that became the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 02, 2024, 09:46:06 am by SydneyRover »
It will be interesting to see how many years he has, no doubt about his ambition though, it would be really good to see him able to drive competitively with a chance for another title.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 02, 2024, 10:03:49 am by Filo »
What would have been interesting would be for Lewis to replace Checo at Red Bull, and see how Mad Max fares against someone pushing him all the time, though I fear Max would get preferential treatment with him being Horners golden boy, it would never happen though for fear of Lewis showing Max to be inferior 

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 02, 2024, 10:12:24 am by colfromdonny »
F1 is 99% down to the car and Lewis has seen that in the last couple of years that Ferrari have been getting more competitive against his current car so he wants out just like he did previously.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 02, 2024, 05:28:48 pm by Donnywolf »
True but he's "ham"-strung himself (pun intended) all next Season 2024 ... after which he and Le Clerc I presume will hope Ferrari can compete v Red Bull

He will get that one shot in 2025 after which the Rules will change yet again for 2026 and anything could happen. Look at where Mercedes went under last Rule changes. A long series of bouncing Cars , and who is to say we (he) won't become victim to more of that

Hope his luck swings at that point though

TinyPortal © 2005-2012