Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 06:51:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Israel  (Read 52417 times)

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
Re: Israel
« Reply #1290 on April 11, 2024, 09:45:35 pm by Iberian Red »
BRR,that could well be.
What's your opinion of the media in Russia,apart from being controlled by a dictator?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1291 on April 12, 2024, 12:24:12 am by Bristol Red Rover »
BRR,that could well be.
What's your opinion of the media in Russia,apart from being controlled by a dictator?
Wrong thread. But what I said applies universally. What do you think?

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #1292 on April 13, 2024, 10:27:55 pm by normal rules »
Iran have fired multiple drone and cruise missiles to Israel. Biden is addressing his nation from the Oval Office soon.
Iran were warned.
Interesting to see what the US response will be.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #1293 on April 13, 2024, 10:33:33 pm by Ldr »
Wipe Iran from the map, the world wouldn’t miss them (paging BRR to defend Iran)

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #1294 on April 13, 2024, 10:33:56 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Iran have fired multiple drone and cruise missiles to Israel. Biden is addressing his nation from the Oval Office soon.
Iran were warned.

Israel did blow up the Iranian embassy in Syria though, so they can't be surprised.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1295 on April 13, 2024, 10:35:21 pm by ncRover »
Iran were warned.

Israel did blow up the Iranian embassy in Syria though, so they can't be surprised.

To take out a man who was at the heart of supplying Iranian missiles to Hezbollah to attack Israel

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #1296 on April 13, 2024, 10:38:50 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Iran were warned.

To take out a man who was at the heart of supplying Iranian missiles to Hezbollah to attack Israel

Everyone knows Hezbollah and Hamas work with Iran, it's a whole different story actually attacking Iran and being surprised when they retaliate.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1297 on April 13, 2024, 10:57:22 pm by Iberian Red »
This situation could escalate very quickly and badly.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #1298 on April 13, 2024, 11:03:54 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Odds on Israel retaliating?

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #1299 on April 13, 2024, 11:34:21 pm by Iberian Red »
Odds on Israel retaliating?

I think you'll be lucky to get anyone take you on with that bet

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #1300 on April 14, 2024, 12:00:36 am by SydneyRover »
Looks as though Iran launched a face saving effort for the home crowd and has intimated it won't launch more.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #1301 on April 14, 2024, 12:08:38 am by MachoMadness »
Interesting to see which countries have the right to defend themselves and which countries don't.

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1302 on April 14, 2024, 06:44:42 am by ncRover »
Interesting to see which countries have the right to defend themselves and which countries don't.

Yes, it is interesting to go back to page 1 of this thread and see the reaction to the Iran backed Oct 7th Hamas attack was

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1303 on April 14, 2024, 07:07:36 am by ncRover »
Iran were warned.

Everyone knows Hezbollah and Hamas work with Iran, it's a whole different story actually attacking Iran and being surprised when they retaliate.

That’s a fair point but it could still be argued as a precise act of self-defence. Rather than what Iran sent.

I don’t think I’ve seen any recognition from the anti-Israel crowd of Hezbollah even attacking Israel. Are they freedom fighters fighting persecution too?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 07:17:06 am by ncRover »

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1304 on April 14, 2024, 09:42:37 am by wilts rover »

Yes, it is interesting to go back to page 1 of this thread and see the reaction to the Iran backed Oct 7th Hamas attack was

Even more interesting to see the response to this weeks attacks by hundreds of illegal Israeli settlers on Palestinian villagers in the West Bank, murdering locals and setting their homes on fire. And the eviction of Christians from an area of Jerusalem they have lived in for centuries.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/12/middleeast/west-bank-village-stormed-by-israeli-settlers-intl/index.html

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2024/12-april/news/world/israeli-police-accused-of-eviction-from-armenian-site-in-jerusalem

Just so you know who you are 'supporting'.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #1305 on April 14, 2024, 11:08:03 am by tyke1962 »
I think Iran's nuclear capability is going to be reduced to rubble as a consequence of this attack .

I would imagine that's something the US would be happy to back and probably take part in .

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1306 on April 14, 2024, 12:04:56 pm by Sprotyrover »
I think Iran's nuclear capability is going to be reduced to rubble as a consequence of this attack .

I would imagine that's something the US would be happy to back and probably take part in .

You are spot on with that Tyke that is the very least that will happen, and it needs to be done because if it isn’t  the Pariah state will use them .I would take out a few dozen military sites as well, I bet they are Kacking themselves in Tehran, it just shows how feeble their military is!we will now see the Israelis end the opposition in Gaza and South Lebanon.

idler2

• Forum Member
« Reply #1307 on April 14, 2024, 12:50:03 pm by idler2 »

Even more interesting to see the response to this weeks attacks by hundreds of illegal Israeli settlers on Palestinian villagers in the West Bank, murdering locals and setting their homes on fire. And the eviction of Christians from an area of Jerusalem they have lived in for centuries.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/04/12/middleeast/west-bank-village-stormed-by-israeli-settlers-intl/index.html

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2024/12-april/news/world/israeli-police-accused-of-eviction-from-armenian-site-in-jerusalem

They are certainly pushing boundaries that don’t endear them to fair minded decent people.
They can’t follow this path for much longer surely?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #1308 on April 14, 2024, 01:08:05 pm by DonnyOsmond »

They are certainly pushing boundaries that don’t endear them to fair minded decent people.

Been happening for 70 years, why would it stop now?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1309 on April 14, 2024, 01:16:35 pm by Sprotyrover »

Been happening for 70 years, why would it stop now?
They are getting away with all this because the Large Liberal part of Israel’s population has been reigned in towards the right by the events of 7 October.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1310 on April 14, 2024, 01:38:57 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Reigned in by the extreme propaganda there for sure,  but also because the US, Germany, UK etc are supporting Israel in being severely insane.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #1311 on April 14, 2024, 02:00:31 pm by tyke1962 »

You are spot on with that Tyke that is the very least that will happen, and it needs to be done because if it isn’t  the Pariah state will use them .I would take out a few dozen military sites as well, I bet they are Kacking themselves in Tehran, it just shows how feeble their military is!we will now see the Israelis end the opposition in Gaza and South Lebanon.

Anytime extreme Islam is exterminated is fine by me .

I don't much have to like those carrying it out to support it .

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1312 on April 14, 2024, 03:13:59 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
What about extreme Jews, Christians, Hindus,  Buddhists?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #1313 on April 14, 2024, 03:50:47 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Is there such a thing as an extreme Buddhist? :laugh:

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #1314 on April 14, 2024, 04:17:41 pm by River Don »
Is there such a thing as an extreme Buddhist? :laugh:

Ask the Tamils or Rohingya.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #1315 on April 14, 2024, 05:07:11 pm by River Don »
Iran were warned.

I believe Netanyaho was deliberately trying to escalate things with that attack. Why else would he not have informed his American allies of the plan first?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1316 on April 14, 2024, 05:08:02 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
There were a fair few major explosions in Israel from the attack. I wonder what was hit? <added> I'm hearing that one hit target was an airbase, which makes sense given that is where the attack on the Iranian Consulate in Damascus came from. <\added>

I heard the cost of air defence just for that one attack was around $1 billion. If so, Israel won't be sitting back. Escalation is already a concern within the nations involved, but it could easily draw in others.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 05:23:41 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1317 on April 14, 2024, 05:22:41 pm by Sprotyrover »
They already have, Jordan and Iraq have had their Airspace violated and missiles have been shot down over their territory. I doubt CD either country is happy with that!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1318 on April 14, 2024, 05:28:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
They already have, Jordan and Iraq have had their Airspace violated and missiles have been shot down over their territory. I doubt CD either country is happy with that!
Yes, though I meant beyond these, and the UK, US, Yemen.

Still, how much the US, and its lapdog, further gets I evolved will be important. The US has a fair bit of hardware close to Iran, and bodies. All will become legitimate targets if the US acts beyond being on the perifery.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #1319 on April 14, 2024, 06:30:28 pm by Sprotyrover »
Yes, though I meant beyond these, and the UK, US, Yemen.

Still, how much the US, and its lapdog, further gets I evolved will be important. The US has a fair bit of hardware close to Iran, and bodies. All will become legitimate targets if the US acts beyond being on the perifery.
Yanks still have to get their pound of flesh for the hostage Crisis of 1979

TinyPortal © 2005-2012