Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:28:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boris  (Read 15272 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: Boris
« Reply #210 on November 23, 2021, 07:19:20 pm by Bentley Bullet »
idler, if anybody supporting Boris apologised for supporting a liar they wouldn't be supporting him.

And your second point, this country has apparently been going down the pan for decades.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #211 on November 23, 2021, 07:20:07 pm by drfchound »
BB has anybody supporting Boris apologised for supporting a serial liar?
While his supporters are laughing at Boris the buffoon and scoring points the country is rapidly going down the pan.

What do you want people to do, Idler? The next GE probably won't be fought until 2024, and it will most likely be between Sunak and AN Other.

Agreed SS and the fact that it is ANOther says much about the opposition and their chances of winning the next GE.
When Johnson goes and Sunak takes over I would expect the government credibility to rise again.
I don’t think that will be too far away.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #212 on November 23, 2021, 07:30:33 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I don't know which would be more embarrassing here BB.

The idea that you might actually think there's a real equivalence here.

Or the idea that you don't.

Straight question. Do you truly and honestly think Johnson and Starmer are as bad as each other when it comes to their relationship with the truth.

Simple yes or no. No need for your usual blather.

My answer. No.

I strongly believe that Boris is under far more pressure as PM than Starmer is as leader of the opposition and for that reason is put on the spot by the media far more. I also think for a fact that he's wrongly called a liar for reasons such as changing his mind FFS.

Is Starmer guilty of changing his mind? Is Starmer a liar for that?

I think, if Starmer was PM, he would be as much a 'liar' as Johnson.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 07:34:06 pm by Bentley Bullet »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #213 on November 23, 2021, 07:35:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
What about Johnson's lifetime of lying before he was PM?

Do you think Starmer lies as much? Has Starmer been sacked...twice...for lying?

Was Starmer's first major job writing lies about the EU on a weekly basis for a major paper? You know? Like the bent bananas and the eurocondom?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #214 on November 23, 2021, 07:37:08 pm by Bentley Bullet »
By the way, you still haven't apologised for supporting Starmer's lies regarding EU vaccines.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #215 on November 23, 2021, 07:43:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You are more of an idiot than you even realise. Go and read up about the supposed "lie" that you're blathering on about. And then have a think where your self respect has gone.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #216 on November 23, 2021, 07:46:21 pm by Bentley Bullet »
What about Johnson's lifetime of lying before he was PM?

Do you think Starmer lies as much? Has Starmer been sacked...twice...for lying?

Was Starmer's first major job writing lies about the EU on a weekly basis for a major paper? You know? Like the bent bananas and the eurocondom?
Boris was nowhere near PM or leader of the opposition when those stories arose. Starmer, when he talked about wanting to make Brexit work as part of his manifesto, but previously insisted Corbyn should have a policy of a second referendum, was though.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #217 on November 23, 2021, 07:51:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You are more of an idiot than you even realise. Go and read up about the supposed "lie" that you're blathering on about. And then have a think where your self respect has gone.

Yet again, you revert to insults. Eeh, grown up poliics, aye! 

I'll tell you something BST, I reckon you and some of your mates have actually LOST Labour supporters on this forum. I for one certainly don't want to be on the same side as you.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #218 on November 23, 2021, 07:56:37 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
You make a fool of yourself in arguments then get upset when someone points out what a fool you make of yourself. Why do it?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #219 on November 23, 2021, 08:11:15 pm by Bentley Bullet »
You're a bit of a pillock, basically, aren't you BST?

I suppose I should be thankful for being capable of seeing through your bullshit. I just pity those who aren't.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #220 on November 23, 2021, 08:43:47 pm by belton rover »
You're a bit of a pillock, basically, aren't you BST?

I suppose I should be thankful for being capable of seeing through your bullshit. I just pity those who aren't.
I saw through it Bentley, then he pretended to block me.
He tends to do that to folk who see him for what he really his.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #221 on November 23, 2021, 09:05:01 pm by idler »
BB has anybody supporting Boris apologised for supporting a serial liar?
While his supporters are laughing at Boris the buffoon and scoring points the country is rapidly going down the pan.

What do you want people to do, Idler? The next GE probably won't be fought until 2024, and it will most likely be between Sunak and AN Other.
Steve, I just can’t get people standing by and applauding or ignoring the antics of Boris mainly without question. It will be interesting how history judges Boris and this government. It almost makes you ashamed to be British. Lack of a strong opposition doesn’t make the sleaze and cronyism any more acceptable to any honest person.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #222 on November 23, 2021, 09:48:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
The issue is BB, you never, ever bring anything to a discussion. You just dribble out any argument you can think of to keep the argument going. You decide you are not going to accept you are wrong and you act like a ten year old as a result .
Look at this case.

1) Firstly you claim that Starmer is a liar for an issue where by any rational assessment, he wasn't deliberately trying to deceive and he set the record straight within hours.

2) In that issue, you constantly refer to the wrong issue. Ironically, the thing you accuse Starmer of lying about is an issue that the Tories themselves lied about as a deliberate policy - as you could easily have found out for yourself.
 https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-keir-starmer-did-want-to-stay-in-the-european-medicines-agency-but-it-wouldnt-have-affected-the-vaccine-rollout

3) Then you accept that Johnson has lied repeatedly as PM but say that's because he's PM and Starmer would be as bad.

4) Then you say Johnson's lifelong habit of lying doesn't matter because it was too long ago.

5) Then for some bizarre reason, vou raise the fact that Starmer's stance on Brexit changed after Brexit had happened as evidence of him being as bad as Johnson.

Do you get why it is so difficult to respect your approach?

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #223 on November 23, 2021, 09:52:30 pm by belton rover »
The issue is BB, you never, ever bring anything to a discussion. You just dribble out any argument you can think of to keep the argument going. You decide you are not going to accept you are wrong and you act like a ten year old as a result .
Look at this case.

1) Firstly you claim that Starmer is a liar for an issue where by any rational assessment, he wasn't deliberately trying to deceive and he set the record straight within hours.

2) In that issue, you constantly refer to the wrong issue. Ironically, the thing you accuse Starmer of lying about is an issue that the Tories themselves lied about as a deliberate policy - as you could easily have found out for yourself.
 https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-keir-starmer-did-want-to-stay-in-the-european-medicines-agency-but-it-wouldnt-have-affected-the-vaccine-rollout

3) Then you accept that Johnson has lied repeatedly as PM but say that's because he's PM and Starmer would be as bad.

4) Then you say Johnson's lifelong habit of lying doesn't matter because it was too long ago.

5) Then for some bizarre reason, vou raise the fact that Starmer's stance on Brexit changed after Brexit had happened as evidence of him being as bad as Johnson.

Well done for clarifying exactly the kind of person you are.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #224 on November 23, 2021, 10:07:01 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
And then after BB acting like a ten-year-old we get  belton's five-year-old's 'that's you that is' act.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #225 on November 23, 2021, 10:11:39 pm by wilts rover »
Apologists for a liar of a Prime Minister - thats why he knows he can get away with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScFh94J7SV4

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #226 on November 23, 2021, 10:16:16 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Look at this case.

Absolute and complete rubbish from beginning to end. I think you have serious problems BST, I honestly do. I don't feel anger, I feel pity.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #227 on November 23, 2021, 10:19:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
That's precisely the issue Wilts.

If you don't call this out, if you excuse it, you normalise it.

Even lifelong Tories like Ken Clarke are pointing out this is how democracy slips away. Have you EVER heard a politician say that about their own Govt before?

A shame some folk in here prefer to have a tired fight rather than wake up to what is going on.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #228 on November 23, 2021, 10:19:51 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Go on then BB. Redeem yourself. Explain why those points are wrong.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #229 on November 23, 2021, 10:22:58 pm by Bentley Bullet »
That's precisely the issue Wilts.

If you don't call this out, if you excuse it, you normalise it.

Even lifelong Tories like Ken Clarke are pointing out this is how democracy slips away. Have you EVER heard a politician say that about their own Govt before?

A shame some folk in here prefer to have a tired fight rather than wake up to what is going on.
The problem on here isn't Boris Johnson, it's you and your small handful of nutty disciples. Keep up the good work for Boris.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #230 on November 23, 2021, 10:34:42 pm by wilts rover »
Seems like some Tory MP's care more about integrity and honesty and the reputation of the country than the Johnson excusers here:

Over 20 letters of no confidence in Johnson handed to 1922 Committee (although it will take a lot more than that)

https://twitter.com/secrettory12/status/1463266805326270464

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #231 on November 24, 2021, 09:43:04 am by ravenrover »
ravenrover, we are all guilty of errors and inaccuracies in things we say, so I suppose we all qualify as liars, in your book.

...Unless you believe in the theory that only Tories can be liars?
BB the man is a serial liar

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #232 on November 24, 2021, 10:25:56 am by SydneyRover »
gosh, raab must be as thick as pig shit or another liar.

the prime minister is a total f**kwit and the deputy pm, blinded by politics asks the British public to believe that he isn't, how insulting could you be?

''Prime Minister Boris Johnson is on great form, says deputy PM Dominic Raab''

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-59399874

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #233 on November 24, 2021, 10:45:33 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Raab was on the radio this morning saying we should stop talking down Britain.

I wonder if he's related to this Dominic Raab?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19300051.amp

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #234 on November 24, 2021, 10:50:22 am by SydneyRover »
Raab must have done one of those 'how to inspire your workforce' for managers.

Maybe he hasn't noticed how johnson goes awol at the first sign of trouble. Self preservation.

''British workers are "among the worst idlers in the world", a group of Conservative MPs has claimed.

The UK "rewards laziness", does not encourage risk-taking and must strive to emulate the work ethic and low-tax culture in parts of Asia, the five MPs argue in a book due out next month''

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #235 on November 24, 2021, 11:09:42 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I remember reading that article a decade ago and thinking "Well that's them f**ked for ever being successful politicians." What do I know? That book telling British workers how shit they were (with zero evidence beyond their own class prejudices) was written by the last two Foreign Secretaries.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #236 on November 24, 2021, 11:16:38 am by SydneyRover »
johnson and raab must be at the top of selby's 'those that hate britain' list, they sneer and despise the British public and do f**k all themselves to improve the country.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #237 on November 24, 2021, 02:24:58 pm by Not Now Kato »
Just to help BB out here....

https://boris-johnson-lies.com/

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #238 on November 24, 2021, 04:30:08 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Ah Kato! Maybe you can answer your leader's questions for him, seeing as he struggles with them?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #239 on November 24, 2021, 08:23:26 pm by SydneyRover »
bb is beyond help he has no structured argument except argument itself.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012