Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:05:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crewe Home Tickets  (Read 17832 times)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
Re: Crewe Home Tickets
« Reply #120 on May 02, 2024, 06:41:00 pm by drfcsteve »
Well done to the club for managing to wind up both  existing and new supporters all at the same time.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on May 02, 2024, 06:42:24 pm by adamtherover »
I'm logged in, as soon as I click on South stand, it says area locked?, if I click the areas tab, it shows me remaining tickets in west and east, I have no idea how to proceed without a phone call.   And I consider myself very tech savvy?

I had similar problems this morning.
I logged in to my account and tried to buy for three of us (linked ST holders).
All three names came up but were shown as over 60+ and showed a nil value.
There was a message to say that 60+ tickets were not available for this match and that I should amend the error.
Nothing I tried would allow me to do it so after twenty minutes of trying I found that my potential order was removed from the screen.
I saw some comments on here about the probable issues so left it an hour and tried again.
This time it all went through fine so I was able to buy the three tickets and have had an email confirming purchase.
During to process though I was never able to find anything on the site which referred to reserved seating.
it takes some finding, on thr tickets page where you can select home or away tickets, at the top there's a drfc tab. Hit that and there's loads of options, one bring reserved seating..  where you can select everyone in your group.  As long as their profile matches the current naming convention for age categories?   Madness...

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on May 02, 2024, 06:44:07 pm by Spud »
The website is a joke, I've finally managed to find reserved seating under the drfc tab, allocated the 4 people in my group, my lad and his mate are both 15, one of them0 is classed as a junior 14 to 17, this category doesnt exist. The other is a young adult 14 to 24, that's fine. If u try and edit the profile of the one that's not working, it says area is locked, I despair!

I've just had the same, my nephew's age group doesn't exist anymore.
I think I clicked on edit ticket then it took me to the seating plan with the seat selected, then use the drop menu to select the correct age category.
At least I think that's what I did, I've managed to buy it thankfully.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #123 on May 02, 2024, 06:46:44 pm by jmt23 »
My son is in the junior 14-17 and it will not let me have his ticket. I hope it is just rumours about being sold out in the South, you buy season tickets to ensure you have that preferred area guaranteed for a season.

I will assume they have taken our season tickets  into account and we will be fine. It’s not the end of the world as long as we get tickets, but it will be disappointing not to be around people we know and like to be with for a special moment.

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #124 on May 02, 2024, 06:59:47 pm by Spud »
My son is in the junior 14-17 and it will not let me have his ticket. I hope it is just rumours about being sold out in the South, you buy season tickets to ensure you have that preferred area guaranteed for a season.

I will assume they have taken our season tickets  into account and we will be fine. It’s not the end of the world as long as we get tickets, but it will be disappointing not to be around people we know and like to be with for a special moment.

Go to log in & put his supporters id in & click forgot password (unless he already has a log in?)
I had to do that with my nephew's, the password reset then came to my email as he's linked to my account.
Then I could log in as him & go to reserved tickets. It then came up as wrong age category, click edit ticket & it goes to the seating plan with the seat selected, use the drop menu to select the 14-24 category & you should be good.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #125 on May 02, 2024, 07:19:36 pm by scawsby steve »
I've just realised how bloody daft I've been today. I've wasted 2 hours of my life, wasted £10 on taxi fare, and £16 on a ticket I don't even want. If tickets are sold out before general sale and my daughter and grandson can't come, then I won't be coming on my own. We'll all watch it together on Sky.

If there are some tickets left, then I'll buy 3 so we can all sit together. In that scenario, they might refund me for the South Stand ticket I bought today. Either way, I've had a wasted journey and taxi fare because I'd not thought it through.

Donnyjim

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on May 02, 2024, 07:32:26 pm by Donnyjim »
Why can’t you buy them online? Are they just on sale to season ticket holders at the moment? I select my seats and it says it exceeds by 0 allocation? Me and my boy are members too?

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #127 on May 02, 2024, 07:36:50 pm by adamtherover »
The website is a joke, I've finally managed to find reserved seating under the drfc tab, allocated the 4 people in my group, my lad and his mate are both 15, one of them0 is classed as a junior 14 to 17, this category doesnt exist. The other is a young adult 14 to 24, that's fine. If u try and edit the profile of the one that's not working, it says area is locked, I despair!

I think I clicked on edit ticket then it took me to the seating plan with the seat selected, then use the drop menu to select the correct age category.
I'm guessing you are in the west or east stand that has tickets available?

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #128 on May 02, 2024, 07:37:50 pm by johnny rovers »
Why can’t you buy them online? Are they just on sale to season ticket holders at the moment? I select my seats and it says it exceeds by 0 allocation? Me and my boy are members too?

Yes, just on sale to season ticket holders today, mini package tomorrow. General sale on Monday. This has been communicated well! So not sure why you aren't aware

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #129 on May 02, 2024, 07:38:24 pm by scawsby steve »

General sale isn't while Monday, Jim, and the signs are that they'll be snapped up quick.

Plus the fact that I don't trust technology.

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #130 on May 02, 2024, 07:40:10 pm by Spud »

I'm guessing you are in the west or east stand that has tickets available?

I just bought mine & nephew's, we're season members.

I do want one more but only availability showing is on the front four rows so no good to me.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #131 on May 02, 2024, 08:08:44 pm by karldew »

General sale isn't while Monday, Jim, and the signs are that they'll be snapped up quick.

Plus the fact that I don't trust technology.

They were on general sale for hours this morning until they sorted the criteria out. I’m guessing the only South stand tickets that will go on sale are the ones season ticket holders don’t purchase, which won’t be many.

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #132 on May 02, 2024, 08:58:33 pm by Paul Simpson »
I managed to purchase 4 tickets this morning 4 family. Just had them cancelled and refunded by the club. It’s all a bit amateur really. Will try again Saturday fingers crossed

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #133 on May 02, 2024, 09:01:02 pm by Filo »
I managed to purchase 4 tickets this morning 4 family. Just had them cancelled and refunded by the club. It’s all a bit amateur really. Will try again Saturday fingers crossed

And rightly so, I agree the situation has been amateurish, but you tried to cheat the system and got found out

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #134 on May 02, 2024, 09:01:29 pm by Alan Southstand »
All this could have been avoided by having a ticket purchasing instruction page on the DRFC website. List all the options and what you have to do if you’re a season ticket holder, or whatever.

Simples.

Paul Simpson

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on May 02, 2024, 09:04:00 pm by Paul Simpson »
Don’t appreciate that cheap remark thanks!!

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #136 on May 02, 2024, 09:08:56 pm by drfcsteve »

And rightly so, I agree the situation has been amateurish, but you tried to cheat the system and got found out

They’ll have been plenty of people that just wanted to buy tickets though and weren’t aware of the various dates for various groups.

Imagine if you’re a casual fan, you’ve bought tickets, and then you get a call from the club saying actually you shouldn’t have been allowed to buy tickets. Amateur.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #137 on May 02, 2024, 09:13:07 pm by StocksArmy »
I bought 4 this morning and not had any email stating that I will be getting a refund.

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on May 02, 2024, 09:27:28 pm by philsky »
I get that the club published their rules but if someone asked to buy a ticket and the seller agrees to sell at an agreed price then that’s a contract. The club might be on shaky ground and their conditions of sale don’t mention the seller cocking up

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #139 on May 02, 2024, 09:34:18 pm by donny dave »
i am a season ticket holder for this and next season in the south stand and i work out of town.
I have been trying all day to get one for myself and my son who is not a season ticket holder.
It says something like area locked.

johnny rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #140 on May 02, 2024, 09:39:23 pm by johnny rovers »
Don’t appreciate that cheap remark thanks!!

But you are now rightly put in your place, agreed?!?!

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #141 on May 02, 2024, 10:24:25 pm by Nudga »
i am a season ticket holder for this and next season in the south stand and i work out of town.
I have been trying all day to get one for myself and my son who is not a season ticket holder.

Your tickets will be waiting for you in your online account. You just have to pay for them.

My sons ticket was waiting in my account.

LincolnDonny

• Forum Member
« Reply #142 on May 02, 2024, 10:39:43 pm by LincolnDonny »

Your tickets will be waiting for you in your online account. You just have to pay for them.

My sons ticket was waiting in my account.

Unlike us where it allows my disabled wife's ticket but does not allow my £0 for carer even though it shows it but with a red exclamation mark saying it does not understand £0 so cant proceed to purchase

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on May 02, 2024, 10:52:55 pm by Alan Southstand »
Clearly, there are some flaws in the ticketing system.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #144 on May 03, 2024, 03:40:18 am by jmt23 »
So for whatever reason, but thankfully, the online ticket function is now working for juniors 14-17 and I was able to get our tickets in the south stand.

Does anyone know if it will still be unreserved seating in the south?

colincramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #145 on May 03, 2024, 05:04:20 am by colincramb »
I honestly cannot get the utter hysteria this has/is causing. It blows my mind.

No wonder the rest of the world regards us a thick, third world country. Grown adults unable to follow rules, read the information available or buy a ticket to a football match online. Then have the audacity to moan about how hard done to they’ve been.

Wonder what round 2 will bring today?

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #146 on May 03, 2024, 06:44:14 am by Donnywolf »
All this could have been avoided by having a ticket purchasing instruction page on the DRFC website. List all the options and what you have to do if you’re a season ticket holder, or whatever.

Simples.

I think one of the "bugbears" is that very very rarely are we in a situation where as STHs we need to buy Tickets like this where our Seats are Reserved.

So yesterday I was ready for buying 3 ( an additional 2 STHs on my Account ) and because it had been quite a while I struggled to remember the way to do it

Time and again I logged in and out and ended up in one of 2 places. The place where my Seats were greyed out or a place where I couldn't buy because my Tickets there was the price mismatch issue

Even when following some of the tips on here I was still frustrated though as a) I knew I had many days to buy my Seat  and b ) more frustratingly I knew there was a way to do it as I had done it before !

Eventually I concede I "fluked" it. 3 bought but it may be ages till it crops up again , and before it does it would be good if it was made simpler

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on May 03, 2024, 07:26:24 am by idler »
My granddaughter wants to go now. She had a season ticket for years but gave it up when she started a family so goes to odd games. I’m hoping she can buy my mates ticket who site next to me and can’t go due to holidays. It’s pointless me buying my reserved ticket if she can’t sit near me. Loads of seats that are empty near me week in week out are showing grey which is strange though. I’m ringing the ticket office today to see if there’s an easy solution.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on May 03, 2024, 07:31:24 am by 5minstogo »
A lot of seats near me appear to be sold, despite no season ticket holders being sat there all season. Seems some not all have been refunded from yesterday.

Jenny

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on May 03, 2024, 07:58:39 am by Jenny »
Don't forget season ticket holders could buy an extra seat. We have changed our seats for the game and there isn't an option to then release our ST seats which are greyed out until Monday. So for now we effectively have double seats even though our ST seats aren't bought.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012