Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:59:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: A quick season ticket question amongst the madness  (Read 989 times)

Mustapha-Dump

• Forum Member
A quick season ticket question amongst the madness
« on July 31, 2013, 06:31:46 pm by Mustapha-Dump »
First I would like to give special thanks to Shaun and Tracey for going out of there way to help me secure my season ticket today over the phone. They have both received a bit of stick this week and I want to highlight how helpful they've been.
Now the only thing I am confused about is £379 has come out of my bank account, and I understood the price to be £359 as listed on the km website, does anybody know what I have missed to have paid an extra £20. It's not a massive problem it has just confused me a bit, cheers for any replies

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

podrover73

• Forum Member
Re: A quick season ticket question amongst the madness
« Reply #1 on July 31, 2013, 06:35:00 pm by podrover73 »
First I would like to give special thanks to Shaun and Tracey for going out of there way to help me secure my season ticket today over the phone. They have both received a bit of stick this week and I want to highlight how helpful they've been.
Now the only thing I am confused about is £379 has come out of my bank account, and I understood the price to be £359 as listed on the km website, does anybody know what I have missed to have paid an extra £20. It's not a massive problem it has just confused me a bit, cheers for any replies

Could be wrong but if it is your first year having a season ticket the cost is £20 more ?

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 31, 2013, 07:03:41 pm by Viking Don »
£359 was the early bird price.

Mustapha-Dump

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 31, 2013, 07:18:21 pm by Mustapha-Dump »
Not my first ever but yes my first for a few seasons, that clears that up, cheers chaps

TinyPortal © 2005-2012