Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 02:14:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Super6 Round Four +++++ Updates +++++  (Read 838 times)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Super6 Round Four +++++ Updates +++++
« on June 24, 2016, 02:53:49 pm by Donnywolf »
Sorry - had the "monk on" lately but back now

A very poor Round for nearly all of us given the shock results and the tactically induced results but well done to Paul Davison who saw through it all with 11 Points after which there were 5 people with 9 Points

Overall Lee Wright tops the League with 37 Andy Sly and Debbie Tyas close up with 34 and 5 more still in it as they are in the 30's. Even I cant give up with 28 can I ?

Get those Predictions in quick as there are some games tomorrow that are in it

Back to what I have been doing since 05.50 this morning  :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 07:58:27 am by Donnywolf »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Super6 Round Three +++++ Updates +++++
« Reply #1 on June 25, 2016, 06:07:16 am by Donnywolf »
Predictions done ....

At least this being a KO Round should be a "bit" easier (may regret those words) as there will be no tactical play and there is "Form" to look back at

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Re: Super6 Round Four +++++ Updates +++++
« Reply #2 on June 27, 2016, 08:07:19 am by Donnywolf »
I did regret those words and got only 8 points but was a single goal out on each Wales 1 0 not 2 0 etc

Anyway doing MUCH better were :

Rob Fothergill who topped the Round with 18 Points 4 correct scores and 2 correct results - so well done to him

4 people had 3 & 2 correct for 16 Points Andrew Audsley  Wayne Rode Andy Sly and Paul Williams and well done to them too

========================================================

Overall we have joint Leaders in Andy Sly and Lee Wright with 50 Points closely followed by Yvonne Armitage on 46. Well done all

So the VW Vouchers are still there for someone to win though my £1 bet on England that would produce a tenner for someone to win looks a bit more tenuous tbh ... but you never know. Iceland then France  then Germany Belgium and the winners of Italy or Spain may all have "off days"  :scarf: (England scarf)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012