Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 04:32:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Donny Airport Websites  (Read 1547 times)

Yargo

• Forum Member
Donny Airport Websites
« on November 14, 2011, 12:27:02 pm by Yargo »
Anyone registered on either dsaf.co.uk or either egcn.co.uk? I find the second one to be run by two secretive arses and having met quite a few people from Lewis Steepers dsaf.co.uk site thats my site of choice,they also seem a decent bunch on fodsa.co.uk

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
Re: Donny Airport Websites
« Reply #1 on November 14, 2011, 12:30:54 pm by CusworthRovers »
Not me mate. Have you ever had a girlfriend, by the way?

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on November 14, 2011, 12:46:31 pm by Yargo »
Dear god Cussy,as an only occasional poster,and an occasional poster on the old VSC site, i could ask the same question of someone who seems to spend too much time devoted to posting on internet forums, but that would include too many people....As for me been with current partner 4 years, and?

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 14, 2011, 11:02:16 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
You can see why Cussy asks the question though cant you?

I mean....Airport forums?.....Seriously?....Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn!!!

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 15, 2011, 10:54:34 am by Yargo »
Quote from: \"Thinwhiteduke\" post=198525
You can see why Cussy asks the question though cant you?

I mean....Airport forums?.....Seriously?....Yaaaawwwwwnnnnnnn!!!

Er no,another poster with far far many than me...i think its time i left this thread alone,someone may think ive nothing better to do with my time if the number of posts by me exceeds 100

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 15, 2011, 12:06:02 pm by keyser_soze »
Nerve = touched

Football does seem to attract the obsessives - as with anything, anyone who commits that much of their time to one particular activity at a cost to their family/social life can be classed as a bit of a nerd.

Me? I just come here when I'm bored at work!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 16, 2011, 08:58:07 pm by not on facebook »
fcuk me is that a vulcan bomber roaring by above,must get on me honda 90 straight
down to finno airfield  to take some snaps,even thou its 04.00 and foggy as owt outside.

what to do what to do.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 19, 2011, 06:51:34 am by CusworthRovers »
Sorry Yargo, just a bit of a wheeze mate. I should have had one of those winking faces at the end.

FYI I'm a big user of Sewerage. Highly Interesting Talk. It's a cracking vibrant forum where we discuss, well in the main, sewerage works. It's been going a few years now. We're a break off from the old Clinker Chat forum, which I'm sure is the one you're more familiar with. At the moment we're buzzing with about 8 members. We post pictures of sewerage works and gleefully discuss them in depth with some cracking information, and now and again the odd funny is thrown in. There's one poster who lives in the Outer Hebrides (who is always talking about killing himself). There's another who lives in the middle of the Nth Yorks Moors, who's a self harmer. One guy lives on the Isle of Man who is a manic depressive. There's one who lives in deepest Norfolk somewhere, who has suicidal tendencies. I'm not sure where the rest live, but we're a really top bunch of lads. There are people on there who swear they could be blindfolded and placed next to a sewerage works anywhere in the UK  and they'll tell you which town they are in purely from the smell. How cool and talented are they eh?
You need to come on board mucker. It can be a right laugh at times. I remember, I think it was about 2008, when I posted a picture of myself stood next to the Sewage Pipe on Bridlington Beach with all the brown water coming out of it. I don't know if you know this, but if you get the angle and distance right, you can stand in a way that makes it look like you're having a big wee wee, ie the brown water looks like it is coming from your own penis. Anyway, as it was New Years Eve, and for a bit of a laugh I posted it on the SHIT forum. What a laugh we all had. The first reply came in March when somebody posted Lol. In July somebody then posted 'what is Lol'. In September somebody posted '?'. In December the Isle of Man logger posted 'I want to die'........what a 2008 that was, the site was really rocking that year. You need to join the party mate

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 19, 2011, 11:51:11 am by Yargo »
too much to read there Cussy,anyway ten to eight in the morning,posting crap about crap?perhaps m/s Yargo could teach mrs Cussy that there are better things to be doing at that time in a morning,oh further shit my posting account has risen again,mods please lock this thread

TinyPortal © 2005-2012