Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:48:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gobshites  (Read 3542 times)

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
Gobshites
« on March 16, 2013, 07:23:48 pm by Chris Black come back »
Another muppet abusing Cotterill on Twitter again.

Luckily Cotterill has started retweeting them so we can identify them and appropriate action taken. Robbie McAndrew from Retford you aren't half a knob pal.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Samtherover

• Forum Member
Re: Gobshites
« Reply #1 on March 16, 2013, 09:11:11 pm by Samtherover »
Absolute idiots they are.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 16, 2013, 09:11:46 pm by mushRTID »
Agreed with the above but he's a bit sensitive...

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 16, 2013, 09:40:05 pm by hoolahoop »
If the lads stayed off this media then they wouldn't havre to deal with this totally unacceptable abuse.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 16, 2013, 10:00:06 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
If the lads stayed off this media then they wouldn't havre to deal with this totally unacceptable abuse.

Who would you rather use it then, normal people or the bullies who you think should be allowed to force them off it?

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on March 16, 2013, 10:11:28 pm by hoolahoop »

Who would you rather use it then, normal people or the bullies who you think should be allowed to force them off it?

Look GW if they can be upset by these bullies and there's nothing they can do to stop them......then get away from it. surely that makes more sense than allowing yourself to be kicked around the playground . That's not giving in , that's not giving these t***s the opportunity to attack you!!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on March 16, 2013, 10:43:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Look GW if they can be upset by these bullies and there's nothing they can do to stop them......then get away from it. surely that makes more sense than allowing yourself to be kicked around the playground . That's not giving in , that's not giving these t***s the opportunity to attack you!!

Simple question: who in your scenario is allowed to do what they want to do - the normal people or the bullies?

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on March 16, 2013, 10:48:52 pm by MachoMadness »
Could always do what Curtis Woodhouse did and go looking for one of these Twitter abusers' house. He managed to track down the right street, tweeted a photo of it and soon got a hasty apology from the gobshite in question before he had to start knocking on doors!

Mustapha-Dump

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on March 17, 2013, 02:18:50 am by Mustapha-Dump »
Difference is Curtis Woodhouse is a big old bloke who gets paid to knock people out, if cotterill turned up at your door you could probably blow him over. Not saying it's ok, but can't see cotterill pulling a 'woodhouse'

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on March 17, 2013, 03:33:21 am by Chris »
I haven't seen the "abuse" on Twitter and I don't know any of the people involved but what's the difference between calling someone a knob on Twitter and calling someone a knob on here?

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on March 17, 2013, 06:11:06 am by ridgewoodrover »
this is summat that has always tickled me cotterill has played footy at an  extremely high level. he might have the odd game when he might be a bit off the boil, can you  imagine having a couple of  thousand people  watching your every move. you would all love  my  box  hanging  ability near  the vending machine.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on March 17, 2013, 09:30:38 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Surprises me anyone could slag him off, knocked some brilliant crosses in yesterday.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on March 17, 2013, 11:11:58 am by The Red Baron »
Certainly one of our better players yesterday. Incidentally, I thought Rob Jones had one of his worst games since joining DRFC. Hopefully it is just a blip and he'll be back to his best against Scunny.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on March 17, 2013, 11:22:53 am by RedJ »
Jones missed a bit of a sitter. Admittedly it was coming at him at pace and he had to react quickly, and not forgetting that he's a centre half, but still.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on March 17, 2013, 11:38:50 am by hoolahoop »

Simple question: who in your scenario is allowed to do what they want to do - the normal people or the bullies?

There are bigger bullies on here GW, unfortunately Cotts is the sensitive type so he should leave it rather than get negged out by it. This sort of media virtually invites these sort of bullies and unless they can be held truly accountable (which seemingly they can't) then why give them the opportunity. No I don't think bullies should be allowed more than normal folk but these bullies can't be made accountable unlike the guy in the pub or the playground etc...........so why enter their uncontrolled lunatic asylum and let them get away with it  ?

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on March 17, 2013, 11:43:11 am by graingrover »
 Abusive behaviour on forums and on Twitter is unfortunately part of our new society . It also allows people to say things they would never dare say face to face in real life ,  and it seems to be especially convenient for losers .

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on March 17, 2013, 02:31:27 pm by Filo »

Luckily Cotterill has started retweeting them so we can identify them and appropriate action taken. Robbie McAndrew from Retford you aren't half a knob pal.

Looking at his pictures on his profile, he likes to get close to players and have his picture taken with them, generally sucking up to them in their presence, in the safety of his own surroundings, he turns into this big hard man that likes to slag them off. Another immature knobhead I`m afraid, we seem to have a habit of breeding these kind of folk these days, it`ll only stop when they are made accountable for their actions!

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on March 17, 2013, 04:13:45 pm by Red wizard »

He does nothing but slag every player off all game. I was stood near him at MK. How i kept my mouth shut i don't know.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on March 17, 2013, 06:32:20 pm by Chris Black come back »

He does nothing but slag every player off all game. I was stood near him at MK. How i kept my mouth shut i don't know.

If anyone stands next to him soon lets all make sure he gets the same abuse he is dishing out (from behind a keyboard) to players.

MartinB

« Reply #19 on March 17, 2013, 06:39:01 pm by MartinB »
Copps tweet was: "Frustrating day at the office for us today not result we wanted well done to Pompey an their fans! Us top of the league getting booed!!"

TinyPortal © 2005-2012