Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:08:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boo's  (Read 5577 times)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: Boo's
« Reply #30 on March 17, 2013, 03:49:19 pm by benaldo »
If you look at it from an outsiders perspective (maybe like a portsmouth fan who attended on saturday?) drfc have a lot of crap fans compared to a lot of other clubs. They don't sing (not that I like singing, but I wouldn't want to stop others. Knock yourselves out), they don't encourage, they boo, there's always someone with a loud voice giving Cotterill grief for nothing....even the drummer doesn't drum (thankfully...seeing on Saturday he must have felt a bit silly if he had started up with Prtsmouths quality rhythm section (minus that drunken fool "mr Portsmouth fc"). It's actually pretty poo at the KM.

What happened to all that "Standing/singing section" the vsc were arranging? And since about 13423 people on here have claimed to want to sing/stand/dance/bare their chests at home games, where are they all?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on March 17, 2013, 04:07:22 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Isn't it the case that all away fans are collectively more vocal than home fans?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on March 17, 2013, 04:09:31 pm by RedJ »
Isn't it the case that all away fans are collectively more vocal than home fans?
Apart from a small number of places, yes.

Funnily enough Pompey is pretty much the only place I've been away apart from maybe Bellend Road that we've been outsung so comprehensively by the home support.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on March 17, 2013, 09:29:22 pm by ravenrover »
If you look at it from an outsiders perspective (maybe like a portsmouth fan who attended on saturday?) drfc have a lot of crap fans compared to a lot of other clubs. They don't sing (not that I like singing, but I wouldn't want to stop others. Knock yourselves out), they don't encourage, they boo, there's always someone with a loud voice giving Cotterill grief for nothing....even the drummer doesn't drum (thankfully...seeing on Saturday he must have felt a bit silly if he had started up with Prtsmouths quality rhythm section (minus that drunken fool "mr Portsmouth fc"). It's actually pretty poo at the KM.

What happened to all that "Standing/singing section" the vsc were arranging? And since about 13423 people on here have claimed to want to sing/stand/dance/bare their chests at home games, where are they all?

And here was me thinking you had gone off and started the Chesterfield Sam Hird appreciation society you've not been around for so long! Nice to see you back Benny boy

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on March 17, 2013, 11:15:44 pm by MrFrost »
There's more chance of James Harper winning footballer of the year award than there is of an atmosphere being generated in the Keepmoat.

Top of the league and best we can do is boo. Says it all.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on March 17, 2013, 11:31:28 pm by bobjimwilly »

It was a minority booing, so where you refer to "we", I presume you're referring to the minority?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on March 17, 2013, 11:35:30 pm by MrFrost »

It was a minority booing, so where you refer to "we", I presume you're referring to the minority?

It's the only crowd reaction that was loud enough to be heard on Saturday, barring the goal, minority or not.

At least one set of fans made some noise!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012