Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:38:32 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: deflated top of the league  (Read 1236 times)

dodge

• Forum Member
deflated top of the league
« on March 17, 2013, 12:09:23 am by dodge »
How can we be top of the league and i feel deflated? Top of the league should feel amazing, proud, confident, cocky and bloody awesome but i dont. Away we are something else but i just cant afford many away games so as a season ticket holder a just want more for our position. Dont get me wrong i do feel somewhat in dreamland that we are where we are and i am an optimist i just need to feel top of the leauge rather than see top of the league. Im in the prosess of trying my nuts off to get to the scunny game so heres to a top performance to make me belive it!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

eastender

• VSC Member
Re: deflated top of the league
« Reply #1 on March 17, 2013, 12:24:33 am by eastender »
As someone posted on another thread earlier in the week , we are the worst home team statistically in the top 6.
So as you only go to home games ,your actually seeing a team in 6th place and not top of the league.
I hope this makes you feel better.  :unsure:

1879Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 17, 2013, 06:53:28 am by 1879Rovers »
Quite how we remain top is beyond me. 3 wins in 10 is hardly the form of a team in first place. Division is so wide open and someone will put a run together between now and the end of the season. Any of the top ten could still go up.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 17, 2013, 11:15:04 am by The Red Baron »
Quite how we remain top is beyond me. 3 wins in 10 is hardly the form of a team in first place. Division is so wide open and someone will put a run together between now and the end of the season. Any of the top ten could still go up.

It's a poor league, lacking in quality. I agree that if a team can now go on a decent run they'll win it, but I'm not sure any of the top 10 are good enough to do that- at least not when the chips are down.

I think it will go down to the wire, and more than one team could be in a position on the final day where a win could see them automatically promoted and a loss could drop them out of the top six.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012