Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:01:37 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Prediction  (Read 1176 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Prediction
« on September 26, 2013, 06:09:42 pm by Bentley Bullet »
If Donny win on Saturday the Wendy’s fans will be bemoaning their team’s worst performance of the season. Well it would have to be their worst performance of the season wouldn’t it! Otherwise Sheffield Wednesday would NEVER, EVER lose to Doncaster Rovers! No matter how well Donny play against ‘massive’ teams like Sheffield Wednesday, they would NEVER be good enough to beat them on the strength of a good performance! The only chance of a Donny win is if Sheffield Wednesday play crap!  That’s why teams like Sheffield Wednesday have supporters who still liken us to being a conference side, because they will never appreciate the fact that we had risen to their level. Instead it is they who have dropped to lil’ol Donny’s level! They would genuinely rather pull their own team down than give their opponents any sort of credit!

Just see if I’m right if Donny win. Let’s see if Dave Jones will be given a new lease of life should they put cock-sure upstarts Donny in their place, or if they call for his head should they lose to ‘Lil’ ol crappy Donny!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

donnyallday

• Forum Member
Re: Prediction
« Reply #1 on September 26, 2013, 06:23:48 pm by donnyallday »
I dislike the patronising Wendys more so than Leeds.

Im not keen on that scouse munchin who sounds like a sedated fish either.

I want to muller them everytime.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 26, 2013, 07:40:50 pm by selby »
It took us over a hundred years to beat them but we have not done badly the last six meetings let's have another one please.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 26, 2013, 07:51:18 pm by not on facebook »
How would you lot react if donny were ever to Get beat by the likes Of Frickley atheletic?

Would you take it on the chin like a good sport?

Or play fcuk up?

Rovers are a little fish in a big pond as sheff weds by rights ate a big fish in the same pond.

It will allways be as Such due to history and fan base.

When doncaster dropped into the conference,rovers were the big fish in the pond.p

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 26, 2013, 07:54:09 pm by RedJ »
Well I think most clubs' fans would be fuming about losing to a non-league club... we're in the same division as Wednesday, Frickley aren't even in the Conference North.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 26, 2013, 07:59:55 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Exactly my point. Some Wendy's fans actually think they are playing a conference side on Saturday!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 26, 2013, 08:05:11 pm by RedJ »
I know, but it really is a poor comparison.

donnyallday

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 26, 2013, 08:49:18 pm by donnyallday »
Some idiots  ive met along the way think Donny have spent the majority of the time in the conference.

When ive highlighted it was 5 yrs out of the past Hundred or so, and 1 up and no play offs until later, I get a gormless look from them.

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 26, 2013, 09:17:11 pm by graingrover »
Was listening to a West Yorks publican from Sheffield comparing the relative merits of the top clubs Leeds Wendies Blades Barnsley ...

Rotherham , Rovers , Bradford , Huddersfield, Halifax don't actually really matter to them.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 26, 2013, 09:42:44 pm by hoolahoop »
Was listening to a West Yorks publican from Sheffield comparing the relative merits of the top clubs Leeds Wendies Blades Barnsley ...

Rotherham , Rovers , Bradford , Huddersfield, Halifax don't actually really matter to them.

They will CARE if we give them a hiding on Satdi believe me. I'm not sure of this but haven't Udders got a better history than they have too..........I'll check. ;)
Seems wendies haven't won either the league or Fa cup since 1935, hardly massive is it ?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 09:55:13 pm by hoolahoop »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012