Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:58:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The Board  (Read 9739 times)

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
The Board
« on April 02, 2021, 03:42:47 pm by Michael Gibson »
After appointing a manger with no experience at this level and didn’t even consider other options this season is now a waste.... If the club had any ambition they’d have acted differently, Portsmouth appoint the cowleys, Sunderland appointed Lee Johnson, charlton appointed Neil Adkins......,, we appoint a women’s Sunday league manager!!! No offence to butler whatsoever but a line has to be drawn, again the cheap option was preferred and done us in good and proper.  Sack the board!!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
Re: The Board
« Reply #1 on April 02, 2021, 03:49:07 pm by scawsby steve »
After appointing a manger with no experience at this level and didn’t even consider other options this season is now a waste.... If the club had any ambition they’d have acted differently, Portsmouth appoint the cowleys, Sunderland appointed Lee Johnson, charlton appointed Neil Adkins......,, we appoint a women’s Sunday league manager!!! No offence to butler whatsoever but a line has to be drawn, again the cheap option was preferred and done us in good and proper.  Sack the board!!!

First of all, who sacks the board? Secondly, without a board, who runs the club? Thirdly, do you know anyone who's ready to take over?

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 02, 2021, 03:51:17 pm by Michael Gibson »
 Too be fair mate, there a fkg shambles and enough enough

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 02, 2021, 03:53:16 pm by vaya »
Too be fair mate, there a fkg shambles and enough enough

Again, they're not going to sack themselves.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 02, 2021, 03:54:15 pm by ravenrover »
That'll be Nigel Adkins then wont it?
You don't half spout some rubbish

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 02, 2021, 03:55:01 pm by Michael Gibson »
That’s true, but the way there running the club with no ambition or clarity is questionable at all levels....

Fal

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 02, 2021, 03:55:20 pm by Fal »

First of all, who sacks the board? Secondly, without a board, who runs the club? Thirdly, do you know anyone who's ready to take over?

On your third point, me IF i win the euromillions tonight. Yes...not very likely...

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 02, 2021, 03:57:05 pm by vaya »
That’s true, but the way there running the club with no ambition or clarity is questionable at all levels....

No-ones stopping you questioning. You've been doing it for years. I think you may have to entertain the possibility the club isn't run off the outputs from an internet forum.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 02, 2021, 03:57:46 pm by bpoolrover »
Even if the board have made a bad choice in butler, there is no excusing the performances on the pitch you can’t blame the board for that

redarmi66

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on April 02, 2021, 04:03:53 pm by redarmi66 »

Clown

Super Colin Cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 02, 2021, 04:06:21 pm by Super Colin Cramb »
Sack team board, what a joke. They put 2 million plus in to give us a club to support.

Can the moderators look at blocking this clown!

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 02, 2021, 04:09:55 pm by Michael Gibson »
Another person who can’t see sense and why should I be eliminated due to your comments?????

anton123

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 02, 2021, 04:10:33 pm by anton123 »
Obviously saying sack the board is stupid cos they do a lot for the club , but they also need the fans , all of them even if they have different opinions so need to take action to get the fans inside to take the club forward with fans been back in next year ect

Super Colin Cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 02, 2021, 04:13:05 pm by Super Colin Cramb »
You talk utter rubbish and I for one I’m sick of reading this tripe.

You make rash comments, who else is gong to take over and is willing to fund the club like the board do. Give some substance and solutions to your comments or don’t comment at all.

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 02, 2021, 04:14:17 pm by Michael Gibson »
Me and my 2 lads won’t be going that’s for sure... that’s 3 season tickets gone.... I’m all for supporting the club but how can you when it’s getting run wrong????

Super Colin Cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on April 02, 2021, 04:16:48 pm by Super Colin Cramb »
So what is your solution then, do you have investors waiting to take over?

Do people tell you how to spend your money?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 02, 2021, 04:20:58 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Me and my 2 lads won’t be going that’s for sure... that’s 3 season tickets gone.... I’m all for supporting the club but how can you when it’s getting run wrong????

How would you run it differently, Michael?

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 02, 2021, 04:25:35 pm by Michael Gibson »
If the owners can’t take us forwards then sell up... unfortunately we might be in a scenario where certain individuals are better off running the club.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 02, 2021, 04:25:54 pm by Prez »
Michael genuine question for you. You want the board sacked and out of the club.

Then what?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 02, 2021, 04:26:37 pm by DonnyOsmond »
If the owners can’t take us forwards then sell up... unfortunately we might be in a scenario where certain individuals are better off running the club.

But how do you propose they run it better. What would you do differently?

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 02, 2021, 04:30:32 pm by Michael Gibson »
 I’d like to see a board with ambition and not lie.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on April 02, 2021, 04:32:16 pm by Prez »
I’d like to see a board with ambition and not lie.

Do you know any suitable candidates?

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on April 02, 2021, 04:38:29 pm by Michael Gibson »
There’s no point posting on here as it’s completely denied by the readers....... all I’ll say is watch this space!!!

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 02, 2021, 04:39:05 pm by DonnyOsmond »
You've offered nothing.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #24 on April 02, 2021, 04:41:21 pm by Not Now Kato »
There’s no point posting on here as it’s completely denied by the readers....... all I’ll say is watch this space!!!

Is that the space between your ears?

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on April 02, 2021, 04:42:00 pm by vaya »

It's difficult for people to deny something unless you come out with something for them to deny.

Just let people know what you think is going to happen.

Chris the Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 02, 2021, 04:43:04 pm by Chris the Rover »
Who is this clown (the op)? He only shows his face when things aren’t going right. Can’t remember him ever posting anything positive. If he’s a Rovers supporter then heaven help us.

nortikorner

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on April 02, 2021, 04:47:23 pm by nortikorner »
I will put this in terms that Micheal Gibson should understand
IF YOU REMOVE THE GOALKEEPER  YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME ONE THE REPLACE HIM,
 SAME WITH THE BOARD
 STOP BEING A WUM

there is a old saying (when i was a child i thought like a child now i am a man i put way childest things)

Michael Gibson

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on April 02, 2021, 04:49:41 pm by Michael Gibson »
Why appoint butler???? Worst decision amongst dozens this board has made .....if anyone can reason why fair enough......cheap option hoping to get lucky ........ enough said

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on April 02, 2021, 04:53:04 pm by vaya »
Why appoint butler???? Worst decision amongst dozens this board has made .....if anyone can reason why fair enough......cheap option hoping to get lucky ........ enough said

Still waiting to find out why people should 'watch this space'. What's going to be happening please?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012