Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:26:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Evina set to leave  (Read 6008 times)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
Re: Evina set to leave
« Reply #30 on June 30, 2017, 05:35:57 pm by steve@dcfd »
I suspect the loan means they pay some of his wages we pay the rest what the percentage I've no idea. But if we were paying nothing he would have just signed for them, isn't his contract up end of 2018 season.

The answer below

https://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/2015/december/evina-pens-new-deal/
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 05:40:33 pm by steve@dcfd »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 30, 2017, 05:51:27 pm by Upton Rover »
[Why is a duote on one poir player been negative about
DRFC.  quote author=graingrover link=topic=262716.msg711092#msg711092 date=1498827260]
Rubles
Peanuts
I am sorry you feel compelled to be so negative about everything Rovers !
[/quote]

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 30, 2017, 05:59:11 pm by balbyrover »
Who would you rather have evina or ATS

Evina. He offers a little going forward.

Susan Abbott

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on June 30, 2017, 06:01:04 pm by Susan Abbott »
[Why is a duote on one poir player been negative about
DRFC.  quote author=graingrover link=topic=262716.msg711092#msg711092 date=1498827260]
Rubles
Peanuts
I am sorry you feel compelled to be so negative about everything Rovers !
[/quote]
 ?

CottyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on June 30, 2017, 06:25:50 pm by CottyRover »
He gone, buddy, he gone.
To Crawley. On DROS now

CottyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 30, 2017, 06:30:51 pm by CottyRover »
He gone, buddy, he gone.
To Crawley. On DROS now

Just realised, only a loan. Will we be paying part of his wages?

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on June 30, 2017, 07:20:16 pm by roversdude »
Wow from comments on here you'd never have known he was a fans favourite (as noted in link to DROS)

Danmckay456

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on June 30, 2017, 07:26:00 pm by Danmckay456 »
Hopefully this means we can get a centre back in asap , Middleton will be on his way soon just thing Etheridge might be hard to shift , Think Lund will have offers

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 30, 2017, 08:17:09 pm by Alan Southstand »
I hope this means JM's contract can be sorted first, then it's the cb and the midfielder.

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on June 30, 2017, 08:48:58 pm by Wild Rover »
As it's a Loan arrangement......What happens if CEDRIC gets a serious injury, say in first month. Do Crawley then cancel the loan and DRFC pick up all the wages of said player, How did the situation with Houghton pan out , did DRFC continue paying loan fees, or did Chelsea pick up rest of salary for loan period?. Anyone know?.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 04:37:36 am by Wild Rover »

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on June 30, 2017, 09:38:15 pm by Pancho Regan »
As it's a Loan arrangement......What happens if CD gets a serious injury, say in first month. Do Crawley then cancel the loan and DRFC pick up all the wages of said player, How did the situation with JH pan out , did DRFC continue paying loan fees, or did Chelsea pick up rest of salary for loan period?. Anyone know?.

Sorry, you've lost me with all the initials.
Who is CD who might get a serious injury in this hypothetical fantasy-football scenario?

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on June 30, 2017, 09:45:28 pm by Pancho Regan »
Well, I'll be the first one to wish Cedric all the very best in his new challenge and thank him for his efforts whilst at DRFC.

He always put in great effort for us and in his better games he was a real threat going forwards. I can think of numerous times when he took the ball in the left back position and took off down the wing, turning defence into attack.

Perhaps this is his strength, playing more as an attacking wing-back rather than a defensive left full-back. Cedric is a good footballer, he has ability. I really hope that Harry Kewell, with his experience as an attacking winger, can help Cedric to develop further in his career.

Thanks Cedric, and good luck next season.

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on June 30, 2017, 09:52:48 pm by balbyrover »
Well, I'll be the first one to wish Cedric all the very best in his new challenge and thank him for his efforts whilst at DRFC.

He always put in great effort for us and in his better games he was a real threat going forwards. I can think of numerous times when he took the ball in the left back position and took off down the wing, turning defence into attack.

Perhaps this is his strength, playing more as an attacking wing-back rather than a defensive left full-back. Cedric is a good footballer, he has ability. I really hope that Harry Kewell, with his experience as an attacking winger, can help Cedric to develop further in his career.

Thanks Cedric, and good luck next season.

Agreed. He was a bit suspect at the back at times and jesus that mind fart away at Bristol was ridiculous... but going forward he wasn't too bad.

I don't think he is good enough for where we want to be but as you said,he is a tryer and best of luck to him.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on July 01, 2017, 06:59:55 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
CLH, TBF there are lots of players who are outstanding in their early years and then vanish as they go higher up the ladder.

crawley have also signed another one of those future Arsenal stars that didn't "train on " (timeform squiggle) mark randall signed for them yesterday -- he's had a "few" "mutually terminateds" in his time

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jan/07/mark-randall-arsenal-ascoli

It's no surprise though is it that they don't kick on.  Players like him earn many thousands a week in top club youth set ups.

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on July 01, 2017, 08:43:03 am by Rovers91 »
I didn't mind Evina, his performances weren't good enough when he's played left back. But I think had we used him further up the field in a more attacking role we would have got more out of him.
   He always put the effort in and comes across a good professional so good luck to him.

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on July 01, 2017, 09:15:06 am by Donny Exile in York »
Personally not mentioning howler at Bristol, I would never have played him again after the debacle for the killer goal at Crewe when the pressure was on us to get a result or be relegated. Simply not upto it.

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on July 01, 2017, 09:20:08 am by Rovers91 »
Personally not mentioning howler at Bristol, I would never have played him again after the debacle for the killer goal at Crewe when the pressure was on us to get a result or be relegated. Simply not upto it.

Evinas f**k up then wasn't the reason we went down, everyone apart from Rowe that day were embarrassing.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on July 01, 2017, 11:58:50 am by RoversAlias »
To be fair though Evina's barely played a game since that mess at Crewe so Fergoe probably thought similar.

George Carter

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on July 02, 2017, 11:37:15 am by George Carter »
Not the best player but we need better if were going to progress and get out of this league the right way.  Thanks and good luck!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012