Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 11:14:35 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Theft  (Read 441 times)

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
Theft
« on February 24, 2024, 05:18:41 pm by StocksArmy »
Evening everybody just a bit of a long shot but, my van was stolen from outside my house on Thursday night. The contents of the van was a lot of hard graft over the last 5yrs and upto £10ks worth of belongings. I am a floor layer by trade so please if anybody hears of any tools or machinery being sold let me know. Thanks in advance.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Re: Theft
« Reply #1 on February 24, 2024, 05:24:37 pm by Goldthorperover »
What area do you live in mate?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 24, 2024, 05:56:44 pm by Filo »
Evening everybody just a bit of a long shot but, my van was stolen from outside my house on Thursday night. The contents of the van was a lot of hard graft over the last 5yrs and upto £10ks worth of belongings. I am a floor layer by trade so please if anybody hears of any tools or machinery being sold let me know. Thanks in advance.

A lot of vans recently have been abandoned in Kirkhouse Green, minus the engine

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 24, 2024, 08:36:14 pm by StocksArmy »

Kirk Sandall bud. I am in business with 2 other guys and rest assured, we have all been out in our own cars looking and many have said Kirkhouse Green but no luck.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 24, 2024, 08:39:40 pm by Nudga »
I feel for you mate, I really do. I've had thousands of pounds worth of gear nicked over the years and it's not easy to replace.
Tool insurance is a complete joke and you don't get paid out any where near what the gear is worth.

All I want is to catch them just once while they're at it.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 24, 2024, 09:06:01 pm by Goldthorperover »

Kirk Sandall bud. I am in business with 2 other guys and rest assured, we have all been out in our own cars looking and many have said Kirkhouse Green but no luck.

Thats the other side of donny from where I am then. I am a tradesman myself and I know plenty of blokes who have had their vehicles and tools nicked. There are always the local scrotes round here selling robbed gear so I shall keep an eye out although its probably very unlikely your tools will have made it this far from kirk sandall im afraid.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 24, 2024, 09:11:20 pm by StocksArmy »
Any information is much appreciated guys. Im not one of these who wants hassle but those tools are massive to my business and the insurance as said before i feel wont be worth the paper it is written on.

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 25, 2024, 12:53:58 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
Knocks you sick. Happening all too often. Absolute skids of society.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012