Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:24:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Question about tomorrow  (Read 1064 times)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Question about tomorrow
« on December 30, 2011, 08:01:43 pm by RedJ »
I'm aware that it's pay on the door, but...

are there any restrictions on what tickets you can get on the day? and also, is it literally on the door or do you go to the ticket office?

I know they seem like daft questions - and would've been better suited to the TO staff (didn't get time to email them as I've been busy all day and only decided to go today) - but can anyone offer help?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Old Popsider

• VSC Member
Re: Question about tomorrow
« Reply #1 on December 30, 2011, 09:15:54 pm by Old Popsider »
I'm picking up my ticket at the ground tomorrow, paid for it via DRFC ticket office over the phone. I rang Watford ticket office today and they said any paid for and any 'spares' can be collected from the ticket office window by the away end turnstiles. The chap said don't go into the ticket office at the stadium, away tickets are only dealt with at that window. The tickets will be on sale/collectable from 1030hrs.
Hope this helps.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 30, 2011, 10:02:09 pm by RedJ »
cheers OP, my mate said there were quite a few left over and not to worry so I should be fine

Jimmydee

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on December 30, 2011, 10:08:18 pm by Jimmydee »
I bought mine just before 4pm yesterday and I bought ticket number 700.
I'm guessing that that's how many have been bought from the ticket office.
I don't know if that includes juniors, seniors etc..

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 30, 2011, 10:09:11 pm by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"Old Popsider\" post=206906
I'm picking up my ticket at the ground tomorrow, paid for it via DRFC ticket office over the phone. I rang Watford ticket office today and they said any paid for and any 'spares' can be collected from the ticket office window by the away end turnstiles. The chap said don't go into the ticket office at the stadium, away tickets are only dealt with at that window. The tickets will be on sale/collectable from 1030hrs.
Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info- I'll be paying on the day tomorrow. Looking forward to a good game, as I've enjoyed my last two visits to Watford.

Here's to a 2-1 win to end 2011.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012