Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:17:40 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Steward at the ground today  (Read 1890 times)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Steward at the ground today
« on August 06, 2016, 08:39:31 pm by RedJ »
Haven't seen anything about it yet, but this happened during that scuffle as everyone was leaving. There was a little lad with presumably his dad on his way off the terrace and the pushing and shoving following the fight looked to be on the way to harming him.

Next thing I see, one of their stewards reaches in and pulls him over the wall/hoardings onto the pitch and to safety. I know it's hardly plucking somebody from Hillsborough but I thought it was worth a mention. Quick thinking.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: Steward at the ground today
« Reply #1 on August 06, 2016, 08:47:27 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Agree. It was that bit that I felt embarrassed. Kids don't need to be in that environment.  Those involved need to have a think.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on August 06, 2016, 08:54:41 pm by roversontheup »
What gets into folk that they have to behave like Neanderthals at footie matches. Spoils it for other fans, potentially puts other fans  (particularly young and old ) in danger and gives our club a bad reputation.  Tars us all with the same brush.

Mindless!

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on August 06, 2016, 09:22:08 pm by ravenrover »
What gets into folk that they have to behave like Neanderthals at footie matches. Spoils it for other fans, potentially puts other fans  (particularly young and old ) in danger and gives our club a bad reputation.  Tars us all with the same brush.

Mindless!
I think it's called "let's get pissed and go and watch football" the 2 don't go together especially when you can't handle the drink or yourself JMHO

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 07, 2016, 01:53:46 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Idiots & booze, don't mix, sometimes people have to realise, it makes them into people, others don't want to be around, and either cut down, or don't drink at all.
 It's our country as a whole summed up, unless people get p..sed, they don't know how to survive life, it gives them courage, to act bigger, than they are.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 07, 2016, 03:28:20 am by PDX_Rover »
Some d**kheads can't handle themselves after a couple of pints.

Donnyss

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 07, 2016, 07:15:09 am by Donnyss »
Did anybody see the steward running down the street didn't see oat happening

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 08, 2016, 11:27:07 pm by roversam »
Yes he was chasing a dog which still  had it's lead on,  I doubt he'd  have  caught  it though  it was running like a greyhound lol

TinyPortal © 2005-2012