Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:35:34 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Timeline...?  (Read 5393 times)

Donnybob

• Forum Member
Timeline...?
« on October 23, 2011, 08:29:37 am by Donnybob »
First the bad news. I'll be out of the country on Tuesday night and if previous form is anything to go by that's bad news for the Rovers. They seem to lose every single game when I'm abroad. Let's hope that changes, eh?

But on to more serious matters. It's all well and good that the Wellred's of this world think it's fine to attack Rovers fans for having the temerity to have an opposing opinion to his/ theirs, tell them to f*** off to Leeds and so on, but it is patently clear that a great number of fans are harbouring grave concerns for the club. 'My way or no way' is not the answer and it helps no-one. It just makes the Wellred's look like pompous asses.

But this is not an excuse to ridicule him or even a desire to.

Like many I'm trying to understand what has happened and see beyond the confusion. I don't care who has spoken with whom, we have not been told the truth yet. Not by a country mile.

So I lay awake last night trying to put a finger on what was bothering me most. The answer came a little clearer when I tried to apply a timeline. Can anyone answer me one simple question. When did this whole shenanigans begin?

I'm sure many thought it was Ryan's remarkable U-turn. I did, until I began wondering when this wild and whacky plan was hatched by McKay. How long had he been planning and when did he approach the club with his master plan?

I don't for one second think that it was after JR's proclamation. Surely this has been on the cards for months. I'll gamble my life savings on the fact that it was proposed to SOD weeks before the story broke. I'd gamble some of the senior players were briefed, too.

I'm guessing it went against every principle in SOD's character and he will have voiced strong opinions against the gamble. I cannot imagine he would accept for a moment that an agent could be telling him who would be sold and who might be added to his squad.

Somewhere between the period when he was told and the day he left he was issued with an ultimatum - buy in or ship out.

I'm sure it will have had an impact on team morale, performances and results. After all, the players had great respect for SOD when you listen back to their interviews.

Would it not make sense during the same period for McKay to line up his best mate. He told us he's here to make money and obviously he would do rather well out of the club signing up one of his clients.

What the club could not afford was SOD going public on why/ how he was being levered out. What better way than to put him on gardening leave rather than to rip up his contract and pay compensation?

I'm truly sorry, but for all JR's eagerness to jump into the limelight at the drop of a hat, he has been very ecconomical with the truth. By that, I'm not saying he lied, just didn't share the whole truth.

In the meantime, negotiations have been ongoing with the authorities seeking permission for McKay to control the club's operations.

SOD remains gagged, on gardening leave. So far we've not heard a single word from him and he certainly is the one person who holds the key to what went off.

I'm guessing, based on recent events, that he was told to slash the wage budget. I don't believe for a moment that he had no interest in youth development. I imagine he would have been told something along the lines of take your pick, have a youth team and lose Billy to pay for it. To which he'll have said 'I'm not interested, thanks'. Easy to twist quotes, eh?

I'd love a meeting with JR and one with SOD, too. I'd love to get to the bottom of what has really gone off because no-one so far has been brave enough to contradict, to confront and to ask the really difficult questions. It's been like throwing sprats to seals - arf, arf, arf... The real story is still out there.

Instead of a clean break we have a stench hanging round the club. We have those who would follow a muck cart convinced it would lead them to the roses attacking other fans who hold different opinions to their own. Ryan's donkeys I call them. Give them a carrot and you can lead them anywhere.

Diarra will sign this week, we're told. Like all the others we've been linked with. Well, let's hope he's lining up on Saturday, if not Tuesday. Otherwise it's just hyperbole and bull****. Two players don't make a revolution and it won't take us to the Premiership (which seems further away every day).

Sounds like our stellar signings had an off day yesterday, by the way.

Intelligent fans should be raising questions on forums like this and their loyalty should not be questioned by the idiot fringe who would frankly line up to buy snake oil if given a chance. Let's not forget they will be the same fans who stab 'Soundbite' in the back when he's booted out.

It is not wrong to demand the truth. It is our right. This is democracy.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Re: Timeline...?
« Reply #1 on October 23, 2011, 08:51:54 am by The Red Baron »
Good news, Bob. We don't play this Tuesday!

I doubt the whole truth will come out until SO'D writes his autobiography. Even then, we may not get the full story.

To go off at a tangent slightly, the decision taken by the Football League to sign up to the Premier League's plans for Youth Football mean there will be no point in a club like Rovers having a youth set-up. Could that explain SO'D's alleged \"lack of interest\" in the Youth Team?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 23, 2011, 08:54:04 am by wilts rover »
Blimey Bob, you need to get a hobby, or mogadon or similar, you are going to make yourself ill worrying so deeply about things over which you have no control or power. Democracy is far too overated and misunderstood, it doesnt give everyone the power to know everything and control the decesion making, what it actually does is give a mandate to people in power to say I can do what I want within legal constraints. I didn't vote for Cameron, but he runs the country. Why have the Hillsborough documents never been fully published?

The truth is Sean O'Driscoll is no longer manager at DRFC. The facts that lead to that decision - only John Ryan knows. He seems to have told some people on here more than others (but how do they know they are true?). If you really, really want to know....well you will have to ask him. And whilst you are at it, can you also ask him what were the real facts and reasoning behind Dave Penney's sacking, I always wanted to know. And he is a mate of Kevin Keegan's, why was KK 'mugged whilst sleeping in his car' 20 miles from home as he had stoped in a laybye because he was tired, always wanted to know the facts behind that to?

Personally I am into cycling (hence my avatar) which I find very theraputic as well as good exercise, just going to finish this tea and set off for a 60 mile ride of you fancy joining me?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 23, 2011, 08:54:16 am by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Donnybob\" post=193541
First the bad news. I'll be out of the country on Tuesday night and if previous form is anything to go by that's bad news for the Rovers. They seem to lose every single game when I'm abroad. Let's hope that changes, eh?

But on to more serious matters. It's all well and good that the Wellred's of this world think it's fine to attack Rovers fans for having the temerity to have an opposing opinion to his/ theirs, tell them to f*** off to Leeds and so on, but it is patently clear that a great number of fans are harbouring grave concerns for the club. 'My way or no way' is not the answer and it helps no-one. It just makes the Wellred's look like pompous asses.

Like many I'm trying to understand what has happened and see beyond the confusion. I don't care who has spoken with whom, we have not been told the truth yet. Not by a country mile.

So I lay awake last night trying to put a finger on what was bothering me most. The answer came a little clearer when I tried to apply a timeline. Can anyone answer me one simple question. When did this whole shenanigans begin?

I'm sure many thought it was Ryan's remarkable U-turn. I did, until I began wondering when this wild and whacky plan was hatched by McKay. How long had he been planning and when did he approach the club with his master plan?

I don't for one second think that it was after JR's proclamation. Surely this has been on the cards for months. I'll gamble my life savings on the fact that it was proposed to SOD weeks before the story broke. I'd gamble some of the senior players were briefed, too.

I'm guessing it went against every principle in SOD's character and he will have voiced strong opinions against the gamble. I cannot imagine he would accept for a moment that an agent could be telling him who would be sold and who might be added to his squad.

Somewhere between the period when he was told and the day he left he was issued with an ultimatum - buy in or ship out.

I'm sure it will have had an impact on team morale, performances and results. After all, the players had great respect for SOD when you listen back to their interviews.

Would it not make sense during the same period for McKay to line up his best mate. He told us he's here to make money and obviously he would do rather well out of the club signing up one of his clients.

What the club could not afford was SOD going public on why/ how he was being levered out. What better way than to put him on gardening leave rather than to rip up his contract and pay compensation?

I'm truly sorry, but for all JR's eagerness to jump into the limelight at the drop of a hat, he has been very ecconomical with the truth. By that, I'm not saying he lied, just didn't share the whole truth.

In the meantime, negotiations have been ongoing with the authorities seeking permission for McKay to control the club's operations.

SOD remains gagged, on gardening leave. So far we've not heard a single word from him and he certainly is the one person who holds the key to what went off.

I'm guessing, based on recent events, that he was told to slash the wage budget. I don't believe for a moment that he had no interest in youth development. I imagine he would have been told something along the lines of take your pick, have a youth team and lose Billy to pay for it. To which he'll have said 'I'm not interested, thanks'. Easy to twist quotes, eh?

I'd love a meeting with JR and one with SOD, too. I'd love to get to the bottom of what has really gone off because no-one so far has been brave enough to contradict, to confront and to ask the really difficult questions. It's been like throwing sprats to seals - arf, arf, arf... The real story is still out there.

Instead of a clean break we have a stench hanging round the club. We have those who would follow a muck cart convinced it would lead them to the roses attacking other fans who hold different opinions to their own. Ryan's donkeys I call them. Give them a carrot and you can lead them anywhere.

Diarra will sign this week, we're told. Like all the others we've been linked with. Well, let's hope he's lining up on Saturday, if not Tuesday. Otherwise it's just hyperbole and bull****. Two players don't make a revolution and it won't take us to the Premiership (which seems further away every day).

Intelligent fans should be raising questions on forums like this and their loyalty should not be questioned by the idiot fringe who would frankly line up to buy snake oil if given a chance. Let's not forget they will be the same fans who stab 'Soundbite' in the back when he's booted out.

If you had been an Alliance member and gone to the meeting with John Ryan last week maybe you would have heard a bit more about what exactly happend and why. You would have also heard from the Manager about how HE wants to run things at the club.

But then again certain people refuse to believe anything that was said so what would have been the point.

Donnybob

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 23, 2011, 09:17:29 am by Donnybob »
Exactly!

And some people will believe any old line they're shot.

It's called a different opinion.

You are entitled to believe this policy will work. Just as you are entitled to critically disect performances and rip players you don't like to shreds.

There are a lot of folk who don't buy into this Mickey Mouse way to run a club and they have concerns for the long term, not the quick fix.

This has probably been on the go for two months now. We're a quarter of the way through the season. Most of our key players are now back. We have two new Galacticos in the team and we're only just clear of the bottom thanks to a couple of flukey results.

I'm not seeing this improvement.

I'll take relegation now. I just want a structure in place that brings us back up and keeps us strong in the longer term. People are raising their eyebrows for good reason. If you cannot see the pitfalls then enjoy the ride while it lasts. Don't demand everyone dances to your tune though.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 23, 2011, 09:21:43 am by Wellred »
We are 1 position higher than we were when the new Manager came in. THAT IS AN IMPROVEMENT .......FACT

If you think that if we get relegated we will come straight back up with a stronger set up then sorry but you really are deluded.
Sheffield Wednesday are a bigger club than us and they couldn't do it.
Leeds United are a bigger club than us and they couldn't do it.
Charlton Athletic are a bigger club than us and they couldn't do it.
Southampton are a bigger club than us and they couldn't do it.

Need I go on?

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 23, 2011, 09:24:58 am by Berkshire Rover »
Bob,

why don't you join the VSC and then you could ask JR yourself, he always makes himself avaialble and answers questions at our AGM and outside of that we can and do meet with him to question what is going on.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on October 23, 2011, 09:35:00 am by Al4475 »
Good post Donnybob and one that will no doubt be derided as SO'D happy clapping/DS baiting/disagreeing with JR/time for you to go to Leeds etc etc etc.

The current situation at DRFC bothers me more than a little, and I'm not sure what to make of everything yet. It could be a masterstroke and a revolutionary blueprint, or it could be disaster, time will tell - I, along with everyone else on here I hope, pray for the former but should remain wary of the latter!

The model appears to be a business-based model as opposed to a football 'club' model, and we have all been crying out for ages that parts of our club need to be run in a better business-like fashion: Primarily in the areas of pricing, commercial, publicity and advertising. The product of this business model is what happens on the pitch, that is the vehicle for generating interest and support then reaping in the rewards.

As Donnybob says - we are not all privvy to all the facts from all perspectives, however as others have said on this forum as supporters we are not necessarily entitled to be aware of all perspectives either. The club sells us the product we buy it or buy into it in the hope that everyone is pulling in the same direction, Directors, Management and Coaching Team, Players and Fans.

My take on the way SO'D went and DS came resembles Donnybobs (although I favour neither manager over the other - they are afterall both integral cogs in the wheel that is the product of DRFC that I buy into) in that I would imagine that this model was offered to SO'D in the best interests of DRFC and it went against his principles, so the board relieved him of his tenure as they'd accepted this model as the future and if SO'D didn't want in on it, the way forward was to bring someone in who did - DS!

I don't have a problem with that, if that's the way the club have decided to go than it get's my backing, but it still doesn't quite sit well with me - yet!

I'll reserve my judgement fully to see how things progress/regress. As has been mentioned by other posters, there is a concern that contracted players my feel down as others could well be shipped in to pressure/replace them - but some of them need that as for far too long they've been guaranteed starters ergo they've helped get the club in the current situation by their performances or lack thereof in 2011, so they now need to earn the right to hold their positions.

It's an exciting time for me but nontheless a little worrying too! I want it to succeed and will give my support to this new model, but I will also remain a little sceptical until it's been given time to work, as I always am with Rovers. We are trying to establish ourselves at a level not reached in over 50 years, and if this is one way to do that successfully, so be it! We all talk of loyalty in football to and by players, managers and agents, but that doesn't exist now - loyalty exists in fans and fans alone, as in any other line of work, if you can do something that betters you, then you do it, business models change as companies strive to improve!

The jury in my opinion is out as to whether DRFC's new model improves us, but I'm prepared to see what happens - I don't believe things will turn around overnight, but I can see that we'd reached a crossroads - hopefully we've taken the correct direction - lets see when we arrive at our destination wherever that may be, then maybe we'll know clearer!

It would be good to be privvy to SO'D's take on things but I've never known many occasions whereby an ousted manager has been given a chance to fight his corner after he's gone, and he probably shouldn't need to, the Board make the decisions they feel are correct as is their job, we just turn up and give our support, because that's what fans do!

Let's see where DRFC ends up before we castigate the new model or put it on a pedestal as the way forward!

:rtid:

Beerseller

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 23, 2011, 09:44:07 am by Beerseller »
Quality post Al.  That just about sums up how i feel about it too.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 23, 2011, 09:50:31 am by The Red Baron »
Quote from: \"Beerseller\" post=193564
Quality post Al.  That just about sums up how i feel about it too.

Agreed- we need to see how this pans out. However, it is a high-stakes bet and if it doesn't succeed I fear we'll be in the same boat as Plymouth in two years' time.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 23, 2011, 10:24:15 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Donnybob\" post=193541

Facts are;-

1)Current business model loses several million a year as we get crap crowds and thus low income to pay the wages to give us a fighting chance staying in division
2)Directors approached McKay about this unique agreement
3)McKay now has a contract for 2 years and over transfer policy and Saunders can Veto anyone he does not want to come in
4)McKay is one the most high profile agents in the game and has some world superstars on his books
5)We only pay peanuts for the players with parent club paying upto 90% in some cases
6) We have won 3 games all year until Saunders was in charge

Whats not to understand?

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 23, 2011, 10:30:38 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=193574

Facts are;-

1)Current business model loses several million a year as we get crap crowds and thus low income to pay the wages to give us a fighting chance staying in division
3)McKay now has a contract for 2 years and over transfer policy and Saunders can Veto anyone he does not want to come in
4)McKay is one the most high profile agents in the game and has some world superstars on his books
5)We only pay peanuts for the players with parent club paying upto 90% in some cases

Whats not to understand?

As far as Im aware only No.6 is FACT.

Please provide hard evidence to support points 1 - 5.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 23, 2011, 10:36:19 am by silent majority »
As has been pointed out already the Alliance meeting went into a lot of depth when JR explained how this had come about. The same story was given to the VSC Directors when we met with JR on the morning of the Crystal Palace game and which we subsequently reported on here, attracting a lot of criticism for doing so!

SO'D was offered players from Willie McKay on previous occasions at very little cost. He turned them down because he didn't like Willie McKay, not because the players weren't good enough, not because they weren't cheap enough, but because of SO'D's personal dislike of somebody. Those players then went on to much better things, we could have had them and made lots of money stabilising this club in the process.

Sean seemed to be a prickly kind of guy, and its no secret that TB wasn't a fan either. This would suggest to me that Sean had faults as well as his good points, whilst the club is winning and moving forward you can ignore those faults, but when the music stops you need to be in a good place, and Sean wasn't.

So, to answer the original point, the time-line went back a lot further than a couple of months, the seed was set a couple of years ago.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on October 23, 2011, 10:37:14 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Thinwhiteduke\" post=193577

Facts are;-

Whats not to understand?

This is the club offical release .....think we are now getting somewhere are you saying the club are making all this up? Are you saying JR and Co are crooks? Come on lets be behaving you(As someone once said)!!!
This is what your saying is it not? Tell you what you get your men and demonstrate against the board if you think this and see how far it gets you?
Get f**kING REAL!

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 23, 2011, 10:38:41 am by silent majority »

Facts are;-

Whats not to understand?

You only have to look at the accounts to verify fact No1. JR has stated there is a £3.6m shortfall this year.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 23, 2011, 10:40:32 am by Wellred »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=193586

Facts are;-

Whats not to understand?

You only have to look at the accounts to verify fact No1. JR has stated there is a £3.6m shortfall this year.

I really believe if he saw it all in black and white he would still claim it was a forgery.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 23, 2011, 11:02:18 am by RoversAlias »
Donnybob has hit the nail smack bang on the head, and that is the best post I've seen from anybody throughout this entire affair.

People should be allowed their opinions for or against this - it's what I've been trying to say for the past three days.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 23, 2011, 11:16:24 am by Dutch Uncle »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=193583
Sean seemed to be a prickly kind of guy, and its no secret that TB wasn't a fan either. This would suggest to me that Sean had faults as well as his good points, whilst the club is winning and moving forward you can ignore those faults, but when the music stops you need to be in a good place, and Sean wasn't.

My position is simple - SOD did a great job while he was here and should always be remembered appropriately as one of our top three managers ever. We now have new management which has my full support, and a new approach on which I will reserve judgement until we see how it succeeds or not.

In one issue I disagree with Donnybob (who I respect very highly) in that IMHO this is not a full blown democracy. In practice it is closer to a private business run by those that put money in. I know the VSC contributes, but not a huge percentage monetary wise. However of course all businesses need to be very careful and should listen to their customer base, who can choose whether to continue or discontinue their patronage.

One comment I will make is that the above quoted statement could have been written word for word (apart from the TB part) when Dave Penney left. I don't think many would now question the decision to remove him, despite his achievements. Let's see how everything pans out and give our support to the club in the meantime.

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 23, 2011, 11:23:32 am by Rios »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=193585

This is the club offical release .....think we are now getting somewhere are you saying the club are making all this up? Are you saying JR and Co are crooks? Come on lets be behaving you(As someone once said)!!!
This is what your saying is it not? Tell you what you get your men and demonstrate against the board if you think this and see how far it gets you?
Get f**kING REAL!

Is there any chance you could even be remotely civil and discuss the issues like an adult instead of throwing your toys out your pram everytime anyway disagrees with you?

Rios

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 23, 2011, 11:26:26 am by Rios »
Quote from: \"Dutch Uncle\" post=193607
Let's see how everything pans out and give our support to the club in the meantime.

Having considered this over the last few days I think I'm going to do the same as you Dutch.  Still not comfortable as to our direction or our new public image but will grin and bear it, see how it pans out and pray my fears are not realised.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on October 23, 2011, 11:29:42 am by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Rios\" post=193613
Let's see how everything pans out and give our support to the club in the meantime.

Having considered this over the last few days I think I'm going to do the same as you Dutch.  Still not comfortable as to our direction or our new public image but will grin and bear it, see how it pans out and pray my fears are not realised.

I accept this may back fire but the anger should be directed at the apathy of the public who support other local teams or an ST on sky.... hardly the board fault is it?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 23, 2011, 12:17:22 pm by Filo »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=193615

I accept this may back fire but the anger should be directed at the apathy of the public who support other local teams or an ST on sky.... hardly the board fault is it?

Blind Faith distorts the image!

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 23, 2011, 12:27:18 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=193617

I am afraid that quote can be aimed at both sides of this debate though Filo.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on October 23, 2011, 01:14:44 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
Quote from: \"Filo\" post=193617

Blind faith???? I admit that it may fail? But how this is unprecedented so we dont know do we?

I can accept the point that morale could fall but what I cant accept is people says their some deception happening!!!

The facts are as stated and due to the club losing millions a year ....

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 23, 2011, 01:45:43 pm by dumbroofer »
we dont have a choice really,but to see where this path takes us norfolk do we?
its the unknown that we are worried about,cutting the wage bill in half is no mean feat.
do we end up with 22 of mckays players on 2k a week and lose billy,stock,copps young kyle, oster, friend,need i go on.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 23, 2011, 01:49:35 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"dumbroofer\" post=193630
its the unknown that we are worried about,cutting the wage bill in half is no mean feat.
do we end up with 22 of mckays players on 2k a week and lose billy,stock,copps young kyle, oster, friend,need i go on.

We can only have 5 loan players in the squad so what would be the point in signing lots of players on loan?

Some people really haven't thought about this properly have they?

Standanista

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 23, 2011, 02:13:47 pm by Standanista »
Quote from: \"silent_majority\" post=193583
As has been pointed out already the Alliance meeting went into a lot of depth when JR explained how this had come about. The same story was given to the VSC Directors when we met with JR on the morning of the Crystal Palace game and which we subsequently reported on here, attracting a lot of criticism for doing so!

SO'D was offered players from Willie McKay on previous occasions at very little cost. He turned them down because he didn't like Willie McKay, not because the players weren't good enough, not because they weren't cheap enough, but because of SO'D's personal dislike of somebody. Those players then went on to much better things, we could have had them and made lots of money stabilising this club in the process.

So, to answer the original point, the time-line went back a lot further than a couple of months, the seed was set a couple of years ago.

Good info, SM.  Past events take on a lot more relevance, seen in the present context.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on October 23, 2011, 02:21:33 pm by wilts rover »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=193631

We can only have 5 loan players in the squad so what would be the point in signing lots of players on loan?

Including you it would appear (what a suprise) this only applies to loans from British clubs, we can have as many loans as we want from Europe, this is what Mckay wanted clearing with the FA if I have read that Daily Mail story correctly?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 23, 2011, 02:53:50 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"wilts rover\" post=193637
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=193631

Including you it would appear (what a suprise) this only applies to loans from British clubs, we can have as many loans as we want from Europe, this is what Mckay wanted clearing with the FA if I have read that Daily Mail story correctly?

and they can all play in the same game?

If that is correct then I stand corrected. If I am wrong I am man enough to admit it without having to add any childish comment.

jmt

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 23, 2011, 03:00:45 pm by jmt »
You mean like yaaaawn.  :facepalm:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012