Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:15:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 6-1!!! to city  (Read 6994 times)

FlintyDRFC

• Forum Member
6-1!!! to city
« on October 23, 2011, 02:26:47 pm by FlintyDRFC »
WTF :ohmy:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Standanista

• Forum Member
Re: 6-1!!! to city
« Reply #1 on October 23, 2011, 02:28:57 pm by Standanista »
:woot:

At Old Trafford as well.  That's cheered me up no end!  They might need a couple of spare 13 amp fuses for the home changing room hairdryer!

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 23, 2011, 02:30:49 pm by Chris »
Excuse me for one moment...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VikingJames

« Reply #3 on October 23, 2011, 02:31:58 pm by VikingJames »
Sir Alex looks a tad stupid now after his recent comments!

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 23, 2011, 02:59:28 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Let me get this straight.

A bunch of over-paid tossers funded by American barrow boys lost to a bunch of overpaid t**ts funded by Arabic despots.

Someone care to remind me why I should give a f**k?

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 23, 2011, 03:00:31 pm by Padge_DRFC »
It would be tragic for football if man city win the league.

prince

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 23, 2011, 03:03:26 pm by prince »
No more tragic than when Chelsea were dominating under Mourinho.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 23, 2011, 03:10:13 pm by RedJ »
That's the price you get for resting Howard Webb.

Oh well, every cloud has a Silva lining.

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 23, 2011, 03:23:39 pm by dumbroofer »
they have replaced tonights motd with six in the city ......sorry

Chris

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 23, 2011, 03:28:12 pm by Chris »
Quote from: \"BillyStubbsTears\" post=193646

A bunch of over-paid tossers funded by American barrow boys lost to a bunch of overpaid t**ts funded by Arabic despots.

I don't think anyone cares if you don't give a shit.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 23, 2011, 04:22:52 pm by Jonathan »
I think Manchester United were missing a few Roy Keane types.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 23, 2011, 04:53:04 pm by benaldo »
I think City will walk this season. It'll be good for football.

Just shows you what some investment can do doesn't it....

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 23, 2011, 05:19:14 pm by hoolahoop »

Just thinking the same mesen , wtf has this got to do with us. :headbang:
All of a sudden one evil 'worse' than the other suddenly becomes the better of two evils. This wasn't Crawley Town or some such team that put 6 past a big boy but an even BIGGER boy that has sent this game into more and more pecuniary mania ffs.
Do some of you realise to what ridiculous ends BOTH these clubs go to 'kill' the game we love. :angry:
Sniff a few ex Weeds supporters here. ;)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 23, 2011, 05:22:03 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=193682
I think City will walk this season. It'll be good for football.

Just shows you what some investment can do doesn't it....

Are you serious, wages get hiked up through the roof, player power is encouraged and this is good for football. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 23, 2011, 05:23:32 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"Padge_DRFC\" post=193647

.... have Man U NEVER bought the Title ?

I hope Man City win the Title for as many years as it takes Liverpool to \"resurge\" whereupon they then win a 20th Title and a 6th Champions League

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on October 23, 2011, 05:25:09 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"dumbroofer\" post=193656
they have replaced tonights motd with six in the city ......sorry

dont be sorry ...made me laugh

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on October 23, 2011, 05:25:42 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"Chris\" post=193660

pml

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on October 23, 2011, 05:29:26 pm by Donnywolf »
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=193688

All of a sudden one evil 'worse' than the other suddenly becomes the better of two evils. This wasn't Crawley Town or some such team that put 6 past a big boy but an even BIGGER boy that has sent this game into more and more pecuniary mania ffs.
Do some of you realise to what ridiculous ends BOTH these clubs go to 'kill' the game we love. :angry:

...its in the wrong section probably but just think of all those faux Man U fans around the world and their pain tonight being beaten by one of their deadliest enemies

Hope they took that effin flag down

Hope Purple faces bags under his eyes dont burst or there could be flooding in Bury

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on October 23, 2011, 05:33:02 pm by graingrover »
Yes the NEW face of English Football for all to admire !Well good luck to all of yer !

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on October 23, 2011, 05:37:50 pm by graingrover »
At this juncture I leave the forum for good cos I realise my values are so long gone . Goodbye everybody!I used to enjoy our Conference days but when an anti Man Un thread v Man City wins the day! I realise my values are well spent and dead !

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on October 23, 2011, 05:41:58 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"DONNYWOLF\" post=193693
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=193688

...its in the wrong section probably but just think of all those faux Man U fans around the world and their pain tonight being beaten by one of their deadliest enemies

Hope they took that effin flag down

Hope Purple faces bags under his eyes dont burst or there could be flooding in Bury

Come on fella all the big clubs have 'faux' fans.........we have a town full of them ffs. :laugh:

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on October 23, 2011, 05:43:06 pm by Dimples-D »
My grandad was from Manchester and all his family are City fans. So for them, and for me cos I hate Man Utd.. Get f*ckin' in... 6-1 at home...:laugh: :woohoo:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on October 23, 2011, 05:48:54 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"Dimples-D\" post=193699
My grandad was from Manchester and all his family are City fans. So for them, and for me cos I hate Man Utd.. Get f*ckin' in... 6-1 at home...:laugh: :woohoo:

So are mine but that doesn't mean to say I enjoy the buying of titles by ANY club. Please expand on the reasons why you HATE Man Utd., it's a strong word Dimples were one of their romper suits forced on you a few years ago ? :)
:rtid:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 23, 2011, 05:50:20 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Quote from: \"Chris\" post=193660

Ahh, the pleasures of the Internet Age. How DID I cope before technology gave me the opportunity to experience the acerbic wit of a barely pubescent keyboard warrior?

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 23, 2011, 06:02:03 pm by Padge_DRFC »

.... have Man U NEVER bought the Title ?

I hope Man City win the Title for as many years as it takes Liverpool to \"resurge\" whereupon they then win a 20th Title and a 6th Champions League

Thing is Man Utd get 77,000 crowds at home and have built a fan base all over the world bigger than any other club. Hence make their own money. However Manchester City have some oil rich arab throwing money at them. Before they came, City had 20,000 empty seats in their council house and could only sell a game out when Man Utd filled the ground for them.

In the 90's did Man Utd buy the league? Did they have to put in a transfer bid to get players from their own youth team?

Also give it a year or so half of Doncaster will be wearing City shirts.

People hate Man Utd due to jealousy of success and would love their team to be like Man Utd's.

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on October 23, 2011, 06:02:38 pm by Dimples-D »
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=193700

So are mine but that doesn't mean to say I enjoy the buying of titles by ANY club. Please expand on the reasons why you HATE Man Utd., it's a strong word Dimples were one of their romper suits forced on you a few years ago ? :)

No I wont explain why I 'hate' Man Utd it doesn't need to be explained. Everyone who isn't a fan of theirs knows why..
But you are right about hate being a strong word... I don't 'hate' any football club but it is quicker than typing I dislike them more than any other club and is just a word at the end of the day.. So no I wont explain why I 'dislike' them more than any other club. Mind yer own business.

You explain to me why you are so bothered about people hating them. Why do you need anyone to explain?  What does it matter to you mate?

Dimples-D

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on October 23, 2011, 06:04:36 pm by Dimples-D »
F*ckin hell nowt like a Man Utd bashing thread to smoke out the closet mancs on here..:P :laugh:
6-1 at home.. at home!! six --- one...

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on October 23, 2011, 06:12:50 pm by Padge_DRFC »
I know 1995 - 2011

Ben Muirhead, Gary Woods, Mark Wilson, Reece Brown and Quinton Fortune have been my top 5 favourite players for Rovers.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on October 23, 2011, 06:38:52 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"Dimples-D\" post=193704
Quote from: \"hoolahoop\" post=193700

No I wont explain why I 'hate' Man Utd it doesn't need to be explained. Everyone who isn't a fan of theirs knows why..
But you are right about hate being a strong word... I don't 'hate' any football club but it is quicker than typing I dislike them more than any other club and is just a word at the end of the day.. So no I wont explain why I 'dislike' them more than any other club. Mind yer own business.

You explain to me why you are so bothered about people hating them. Why do you need anyone to explain?  What does it matter to you mate?

It also 'flushes out' the daft brigade who love to hate a football club for no real reason, ok let's choose Manure it's fashionable they play shite footy , they cheat or some other rationale usually masking jealousy.
Before that most 'hated' Leeds and Liverpool again because they were successful, prior to that Arsenal or Tottenham yes and you've guessed it Man City or Villa..........grow up lad.

Next year and the over the following years we will all come to 'hate' the all conquering Man City because they will win everything and then the next club it was always thus.
Cyclical I know but daft all the same, as for me I'm having a beer tonight to toast a magnificent City victory. :thumbsup:

Now I want to talk about proper teams like ours bye.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on October 23, 2011, 06:40:24 pm by mushRTID »
Well i certainly enjoyed it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012