Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:47:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: To sum things up.  (Read 5604 times)

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
Re: To sum things up.
« Reply #30 on October 25, 2011, 01:31:38 am by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"Norfolk N Chance\" post=194069
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=193900
After reading all the comments and posts on here over the weekend it appears that most of the so called Doncaster Rovers supporters think the following:

John Ryan is chairman in name only, Willie McKay is actually running the club.
John Ryan has done nothing but lie to the VSC members meeting, the Alliance members meeting and cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
Dean Saunders is just a puppet. Willie McKay will make all the decisions about who we sign, sell and who plays in the team.
Billy Sharp will leave in January along with several other players. At that point Willie McKay will fill the team with members of the French Foreign Legion.
At the end of the season we will get relegated.
If McKay stays we will just go from bad to worse.
If he goes we will regroup and get promoted the following season in a much healthier position.

Great stuff - You are matured well my friend this it stop on !

The next Cameron and Clegg people; you heard it here first!

:welcome:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 25, 2011, 08:12:07 am by Wellred »
Quote from: \"bobjimwilly\" post=194004
Quote from: \"streatham dave\" post=194000
Spot on Gazlaz. Anyone else on here sick to death of people on here moaning. Get a grip. Support the club or F Off. John Ryan more than anyone else will not want to put the club at risk. He has done nothing but goodfor the club and it would do some people the power of good to remember that.

99.9% off people on here trust John Ryan. That does not mean they have to trust anyone else at the club.

I would also hasten to add its one thing to support the club, it's another to blindly support the club.

And Wellred, you were calling for SODs head months before he was let go. Why weren't you just supporting the club then, instead of making all that noise for all that time? :whistle:

I have always supported the club BJW. I didn't support the Manager who I felt was taking us nowhere. A manager who for the last 12 months was stubborn, had no plan B, could not motivate his players and should have been banned from speaking to the media.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 25, 2011, 10:02:42 am by RoversAlias »
So, you vocally speak out against the manager because you don't support him, but you support the club...and that's okay.

But some of us now vocally speak out against an agent, whilst still supporting the club...and that's not okay?

It's exactly the same god damn thing with one subject changed. You are laughable.

john_donc857

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 25, 2011, 12:20:06 pm by john_donc857 »
The only thing that disappoints me about this hole episode is that john ryan didn't listen to the fans who were thinking from there heads and not there hearts and oust Sean o dismal at the end of last season when he should have done. I'm totally puzzled how anybody could feel anything but excitement at what the future could hold for our great club in the safe hands of john, dean and willie

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on October 25, 2011, 01:04:27 pm by The L J Monk »
Quote from: \"john_donc857\" post=194172
The only thing that disappoints me about this hole episode...I'm totally puzzled how anybody could feel anything but excitement at what the future could hold for our great club in the safe hands of john, dean and willie

What's all this about Willie and a hole episode?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 25, 2011, 01:08:29 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"RoversAlias\" post=194125
So, you vocally speak out against the manager because you don't support him, but you support the club...and that's okay.

But some of us now vocally speak out against an agent, whilst still supporting the club...and that's not okay?

It's exactly the same god damn thing with one subject changed. You are laughable.

Anyone reading your posts would have great difficulty in believing you support the club.
I was totally open about my feelings for the previous manager and why I wanted him to to go.
Your posts have no substance based on facts. They are suppositions and opinions. There is a big difference.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on October 25, 2011, 01:16:48 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=194183

Anyone reading your posts would have great difficulty in believing you support the club.
I was totally open about my feelings for the previous manager and why I wanted him to to go.
Your posts have no substance based on facts. They are suppositions and opinions. There is a big difference.

And your arguments on SOD were based on fact were they ? \"We will go down if we have SOD as manager\" Answer me this Wellred where is the fact backing it up? Don't use this season either because he never finished the entire season so to do so would be using suppositions and opinons. There is a difference

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 25, 2011, 01:28:35 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=194189

And your arguments on SOD were based on fact were they ? \"We will go down if we have SOD as manager\" Answer me this Wellred where is the fact backing it up? Don't use this season either because he never finished the entire season so to do so would be using suppositions and opinons. There is a difference

I am struggling to find where I said that actually Mr1Croft.

I am sure you will be able to point out exactly where I said it though.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on October 25, 2011, 02:04:16 pm by CusworthRovers »
In fairness Captain, you do state he was unable to motivate the players for the last year. Is that a fact or opinion?

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on October 25, 2011, 02:05:28 pm by RoversAlias »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=194194

I pay my money into every home game and plenty of away games. In fact every game I go to now is an away game for me since I moved, I pour my money and time into the club because I support them and want to see them do well. Me criticising this 'new regime' and some of the recent actions of the chairman and the board doesn't automatically mean I don't currently support the club. How is it any different from you constantly saying we needed to drop O'Driscoll? If I or others had come out and accused you of not supporting the club because you criticised the manager then I'm certain you would refute that.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 25, 2011, 02:13:26 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"RoversAlias\" post=194212

I pay my money into every home game and plenty of away games. In fact every game I go to now is an away game for me since I moved, I pour my money and time into the club because I support them and want to see them do well. Me criticising this 'new regime' and some of the recent actions of the chairman and the board doesn't automatically mean I don't currently support the club. How is it any different from you constantly saying we needed to drop O'Driscoll? If I or others had come out and accused you of not supporting the club because you criticised the manager then I'm certain you would refute that.

There is one huge difference however.

My saying we needed to get rid of O'Driscoll didn't start from the moment he was appointed.
I was prepared to give him a chance and was at one stage like all rovers fans was behind him.
It was only in the last part of his reign that I started to think his football was predictable and boring. In my opinion we weren't going anywhere with him in charge.

Since the appointment of Dean Saunders and the tie up with Willie McKay you have had nothing good to say about the situation. The chairman has not been exempt from this either with all sorts of innuendoes and much doubting of what he has said.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on October 25, 2011, 02:14:57 pm by Mr1Croft »

No we both now you never used those exact words but you did happen to imply it in a number of posts...

Here is one; and if needs be I can show you the rest, but I don't think thereis much point tbh, you wanted exactly where and here it is:

Click here

Wellred
I get very frustrated seeing fans on here who think SOD is perfect. Yes he has done very well previously but at present \"in my opinion\" the football we play especially at home is boring and I really can't see where we are going to get out of this mess.

For someone who prides himself on his English and Literacy, if you didn't mean relegation then you are more narrow minded and foolish than I though...

Now do your part and answer what fact that statement was based upon? Where is your substance based on fact? Or (like your head) are your words empty?

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 25, 2011, 02:18:24 pm by Wellred »
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=194219

No we both now you never used those exact words but you did happen to imply it in a number of posts...

Here is one; and if needs be I can show you the rest, but I don't think thereis much point tbh, you wanted exactly where and here it is:

Click here

Wellred
I get very frustrated seeing fans on here who think SOD is perfect. Yes he has done very well previously but at present \"in my opinion\" the football we play especially at home is boring and I really can't see where we are going to get out of this mess.

For someone who prides himself on his English and Literacy, if you didn't mean relegation then you are more narrow minded and foolish than I though...

Now do your part and answer what fact that statement was based upon? Where is your substance based on fact? Or (like your head) are your words empty?

There seems very little point in going around in circles.

Lets just leave it that I think John Ryan has done the best thing he could for the club under the circumstances.

You think that there is a massive conspiracy, we should have kept Sean O'Driscoll and everything would have turned out ok.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on October 25, 2011, 02:29:48 pm by Mr1Croft »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=194222

Lets just leave it that I think John Ryan has done the best thing he could for the club under the circumstances.

You think that there is a massive conspiracy, we should have kept Sean O'Driscoll and everything would have turned out ok.

Let me get this straight:

You claim you use substance based on fact over opinions and suppostitions. Yet when I ask you to prove it, you first try to claim you never said something (maybe not in the exact words I used) and when I present what you DID say you still refuse you answer my question.

Instead you revert to implying that I am ANTI Dean Saunders and a supporter of SOD, now let's get it straight here Wellred all of my points have been against; the board and JR (for publicly backing SOD then sacking him) and McKay. I have questioned his tactics because we was told immediate improvement; which I fail to see.

So you return to points that you have raised in every other thread and yet here you say \"There seems very little point in going around in circles.\"

You don't deserve my time and effort to reply to your pointless posts which lack in anything contsructive; you are a t**t.

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on October 25, 2011, 02:31:04 pm by dumbroofer »
Quote from: \"Wellred\" post=194222
Quote from: \"Mr1Croft\" post=194219

Click here

Wellred

yes lets draw a big line under it ,because john Ryan has done what HE thinks is the best for the club.that is all that really counts.
we can differ,debate,and argue but what is needed right now ,imo is we all get together behind the team.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on October 25, 2011, 05:30:31 pm by RoversAlias »
Wellred...I have not been against Saunders from the moment he came in. I questioned the manner in which he was brought in for O'Driscoll, but I haven't suggested I think he shouldn't be in charge. So on that notion at the very least, you are wrong.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012