Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:29:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: forrester  (Read 2656 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
forrester
« on July 30, 2015, 01:06:12 pm by redbrez »
would like to see harry partner williams upfront, could see them being a good combination and bring the best out of williams ? Discuss ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: forrester
« Reply #1 on July 30, 2015, 01:59:29 pm by ravenrover »
A better alternative to Curtis, but the extra pace of Tyson might be the best option with HF just behind

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on July 30, 2015, 02:03:22 pm by Askern_reds »
fun isn't it trying to work out who's going to be playing were? we've just got lots of options now and it's a great feeling that we can come up with plan b. c, and d if needed

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on July 30, 2015, 02:09:23 pm by ravenrover »
Steady on Askern we didn't even have a plan A at home last season :lol:
You are correct though we look as though we have a few different options this season. I hope the pre season form turns into league form come a week on Saturday

Askern_reds

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 30, 2015, 02:15:07 pm by Askern_reds »
Steady on Askern we didn't even have a plan A at home last season :lol:
You are correct though we look as though we have a few different options this season. I hope the pre season form turns into league form come a week on Saturday
cant chufin wait now didn't think I was going to make bury game but now I can. :scarf:

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on July 30, 2015, 04:08:33 pm by PDX_Rover »
If you watch that Swindon video, there's a coloured lad who plays Williams in for quite a few goals with some lovely balls through... Harry F has that in his locker so perhaps that role just behind a front two might be fun..?

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on July 30, 2015, 08:45:12 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
I also have a hunch that PD will give Harry a freer role around the top end. Just as he did last night cropping up the the central position and smashing the ball home.

If I was a centre half, I'd shit myself with him buzzing around. On occasion O'Shea, Kaboul and go looked very uncertain how to deal with him.

Al4475

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on July 30, 2015, 08:47:37 pm by Al4475 »
For me that's exactly how HF should be deployed! I'm glad he's still here (as it stands and hope I don't jinx this fact) - big season for him I think! He has the potential to be one of the very best players in this league!

Retdon1

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on July 30, 2015, 08:52:21 pm by Retdon1 »
Idd be doing all I could to get the lad to extend his deal, he's class, just need to get the best out of him this season.

ZiggerZagger

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on July 30, 2015, 09:49:42 pm by ZiggerZagger »
If Harry is left to play in the hole, without his shackles on ( doing his defensive duties first ) I believe he could be our player of the season. He's got it in his locker to control games, play the right ball and he can finish. Wereas certain games last season he went missing for periods of a game.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on July 31, 2015, 05:06:04 pm by drfchound »
I met a bloke coming out of the KMS last season with his grandson and he had a real downer on Harry.
He was seriously slagging him off.
I hope he reads this thread.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on July 31, 2015, 06:50:57 pm by ravenrover »
I had a "real downer" on Harry last season in too many games when it got a bit tough Harry went missing and I was one who thought he wouldn't be with us this season. However in the 3 pre season games I have been impressed with his performances. Lets hope it continues when the season starts and the proper tackles start flying in.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012