Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:00:18 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Donny Vs Leeds UNITED!!  (Read 4178 times)

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
Re: Donny Vs Leeds UNITED!!
« Reply #30 on October 15, 2011, 10:29:53 am by Thinwhiteduke »
Quote from: \"blakey\" post=191522
Think what you want about Leeds but you got to remember we don't have the most financially generous chairman in the league. We lost Gradel, Bradley Johnson,Schmeichel and Kilkenny and Leeds were up in arms about it all. In replace we have Clayton,Keogh,Lonergan, brought Tom Lees into the first team and haven't spent anything. We are the form team,best striker so far and most importantly look now a good unit after a poor start of players jelling. Not bad considering some of the teams around us have million pound players on their books (Leicester are 9th btw). Mc Cormack 9 goals in 10 games is form. How many has Beckford scored again in the 4 games he has played?

Leeds look like promotion contenders right now, 2 months ago we looked like relegation contenders. i'm not saying we will be right up there by the end of the season but I'm impressed what Ive seen lately.

You were beaten by a better team tonight

Good post and agree 100%

You see people on this board have no problem with sensible Leeds fans who put up constructive arguments...Donnywhite gaz is a fine example of someone ho has some respect on this board.

I have no issue in wishing Leeds best of luck for the rest of the season.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012