Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:15:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Should Dickov go now before its too late?

GO
173 (90.6%)
STAY
18 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 188

Author Topic: SHOULD HE STAY OR GO?  (Read 16073 times)

RedArmy

• Forum Member
SHOULD HE STAY OR GO?
« on August 22, 2015, 04:56:23 pm by RedArmy »
And i for one hope he has the decency to walk rather than make the board pay out on sacking him. 

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrWoodySir

• Forum Member
Re: SHOULD HE STAY OR GO?
« Reply #1 on August 22, 2015, 04:57:27 pm by MrWoodySir »
He won't resign. He's shown consistently in post match interviews he's shameless.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 22, 2015, 04:58:32 pm by GazLaz »
I've never thought or said it before but #DickovOut

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 22, 2015, 05:14:10 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Pretty even...

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on August 22, 2015, 05:15:16 pm by eastender »
As Dickos1 voted then.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 22, 2015, 05:16:28 pm by Prez »
Can i vote 50 times please?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on August 22, 2015, 05:17:07 pm by Copps is Magic »
Dickos is meditating right now getting ready to take on all us doubters later.

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 22, 2015, 05:22:49 pm by Not Now Kato »
SHOULD HE STAY OR GO?

What a silly question!

He shouldn't have got the job in the first place.  :evil:

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 22, 2015, 05:23:02 pm by Yorkiered »
And i for one hope he has the decency to walk rather than make the board pay out on sacking him.

Yet another brain dead post. Why would anyone in a well paid job resign when the alternative is to be sacked with a big pay off?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on August 22, 2015, 05:24:18 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Yet another brain dead post. Why would anyone in a well paid job resign when the alternative is to be sacked with a big pay off?

He resigned at Oldham tbf?

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 22, 2015, 05:29:02 pm by RedArmy »

Hardly a brain dead post. The board and Fans have stuck by him, so why not put his hands up accept hes failed and walk?

Hardly brain dead you tosser. Dont cry because daddy Dickov has Dicked up.

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 22, 2015, 05:33:53 pm by Yorkiered »

Hardly a brain dead post. The board and Fans have stuck by him, so why not put his hands up accept hes failed and walk?

Always the sign of someone with little intelligence and poor use of the English language when you have to revert to using obsenities.
Why would he walk away with nothing when he can get the sack and get paid off?
I am not crying you silly boy, I want him gone along with many others but if I was in his shoes I would wait until I got paid off.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on August 22, 2015, 05:34:32 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
It's obvious. Why the owners can't see it I don't know.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 22, 2015, 05:35:16 pm by dickos1 »
He's got to be hanging by a thread after that. What I would say though whoever is in charge we need some more players.
The bench today was ridiculous, we've no forester, Tyson, Keegan.
And a bench full of kids.
If mourinho took over with this squad he would struggle so we definitely need some more players

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 22, 2015, 05:38:17 pm by RedArmy »

Always the sign of someone with little intelligence and poor use of the English language when you have to revert to using obsenities.
I am not crying you silly boy, I want him gone along with many others but if I was in his shoes I would wait until I got paid off.

Well his pay off wouldn't be the greatest would it, he is only on a year to year contract. so say he's on 3 Grand a week and his contract it to june 30th. Maybe 120k? in his shoes where im guessing money isnt much of an object id rather keep my dignity and walk.

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on August 22, 2015, 05:41:08 pm by Yorkiered »

Well his pay off wouldn't be the greatest would it, he is only on a year to year contract. so say he's on 3 Grand a week and his contract it to june 30th. Maybe 120k? in his shoes where im guessing money isnt much of an object id rather keep my dignity and walk.

With a 12 month rolling contract and if as you suggest he is on £3k a week, that would amount to  approx £150k

Not very good at maths either are you?

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on August 22, 2015, 05:42:51 pm by acko »
h,es not the only one that should go,the club as gone downhill since ryan left.like him or not is enthusiasm and desire for drfc is what is needed now.the current owners have made it clear there wont be any serious investment from them so why be here,the rugby was doing alright till they got involved look at them now one win all season.

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 22, 2015, 05:43:34 pm by RedArmy »

With a 12 month rolling contract and if as you suggest he is on £3k a week, that would amount to  approx £150k

Even though were probably 10 weeks into that 12 month contract id say were closer my estimation smart arse. Better look next time though fella.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on August 22, 2015, 05:43:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

I thought he was on a rolling contract, that therefore always has twelve months to run.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on August 22, 2015, 05:47:55 pm by Bessie Red »
No serious investment!! I bet Stuckman,Williams,Chaplow,MacKenzie are all on £4k a week. This will be on top of all the high earners already here. Think before you post Acko!!

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on August 22, 2015, 05:49:36 pm by dickos1 »
I've not a bad word to say about the board, but they've surely got to look at this situation and give some funds for new players now

Yorkiered

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on August 22, 2015, 05:51:12 pm by Yorkiered »

Even though were probably 10 weeks into that 12 month contract id say were closer my estimation smart arse. Better look next time though fella.

Do you understand what a 12 month ROLLING CONTRACT means?

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 22, 2015, 05:52:17 pm by Copps is Magic »
I've not a bad word to say about the board, but they've surely got to look at this situation and give some funds for new players now

There is more money for new players. Ever entertain the possibility that it was Dickov who chose not to spend it.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on August 22, 2015, 05:53:20 pm by dickos1 »
How do you know there is?
Why would he refuse to spend money and make his job 100 times harder

acko

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on August 22, 2015, 05:55:23 pm by acko »
 I think Bessie your miles off,with the current rules of fair play they would not be allowed to pay that kind of money.and I ask you copps can you back that up with fact,because what dickov as suggested he would have to sit down and ask if he feels he needs money to spend

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on August 22, 2015, 05:57:22 pm by Bessie Red »
I am not miles off & I know that for a fact!!

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on August 22, 2015, 05:58:04 pm by The Red Baron »

Isn't it possible that they don't trust Dickov not to throw good money after bad? Mind you, if that is the case then I don't agree. They should bite the bullet and fire him.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #27 on August 22, 2015, 05:59:09 pm by dickos1 »
That may be the case, if it is then they have to sack him tonight

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on August 22, 2015, 06:01:12 pm by Dare to dream! »
Wonder if the board are hesitant to sack him as he would be the first manager to go this season and it would give us some bad PR?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 22, 2015, 06:04:18 pm by DonnyOsmond »
They need to weigh up PR or pushing away the actual fanbase.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012