Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:56:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FBT  (Read 15977 times)

StocktonRover

• VSC Member
Re: FBT
« Reply #30 on February 04, 2016, 07:05:04 pm by StocktonRover »
Oh yeah! Count me in toThailand or Oman

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on February 04, 2016, 07:05:10 pm by Copps is Magic »
Two further pictures put up by VSC official and Liam Hoden and I'm still of the same opinion. Too dark and don't like the black outline. Might be picky, but the crest is the most important part.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 04, 2016, 07:07:42 pm by Filo »
Two further pictures put up by VSC official and Liam Hoden and I'm still of the same opinion. Too dark and don't like the black outline. Might be picky, but the crest is the most important part.

I think the black outline makes it look dark, I've seen a post stating that the outline stitching on the finished product will be the same as the background

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 04, 2016, 07:09:00 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Glen, the decision to change every season was made some time ago and despite some lobbying, it will be the case for the foreseeable future.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 04, 2016, 07:10:16 pm by RedJ »

I think the black outline makes it look dark, I've seen a post stating that the outline stitching on the finished product will be the same as the background

Then why not just do the sample like that?

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on February 04, 2016, 07:14:27 pm by andyst79 »
Doesn't look too bad on that bird, would deffo smash her back doors in

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 04, 2016, 07:17:29 pm by Filo »

I haven't got a clue, you'd think the samples would demonstrate that, but they don't

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on February 04, 2016, 07:24:20 pm by godlike1 »
I think it just needs to be the stiched badge with no background like we've had for the last few years and ..........most importantly......... Is part of our identity

As well as looking very smart

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on February 04, 2016, 07:30:26 pm by DonnyOsmond »
I don't mind a BJ.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 04, 2016, 07:32:40 pm by bobjimwilly »
the general consensus, on twitter at least, seems to be the shirt designs are poor, and I'd agree. Couple of nice away ones but the home choices are limited to white and red with black pinstripes, red and white with black pin stripes, or a choice of 3 awful designs (2,3,4) that have no right to be in the final 5.

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on February 04, 2016, 07:36:47 pm by DaveDRFC »
Seeing as everyone is adamant we have to have hoops there's only so much you can do really. I personally think we should try something new, particularly as it's only for a season. I like what Bayern and Barca do, something completely different every year. I'll admit to being a brand snob but best to give them a chance, they are here for at least 3 years.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on February 04, 2016, 07:46:01 pm by Chris Black come back »
Wonder if anyone really gives a shit in the end?

I mean do shirt sales differ much from season to season whoever is the manufacturer or whatever the design might be?

Folk still seem to buy them whatever crap is plastered on them.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:54:48 pm by Chris Black come back »

andyst79

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on February 04, 2016, 07:46:28 pm by andyst79 »
I don't mind a BJ.
Does that include CIM?!

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on February 04, 2016, 07:58:30 pm by DearneValleyRover »

That's because you wouldn't be able to see the badge.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on February 04, 2016, 08:20:24 pm by Superspy »
the general consensus, on twitter at least, seems to be the shirt designs are poor, and I'd agree. Couple of nice away ones but the home choices are limited to white and red with black pinstripes, red and white with black pin stripes, or a choice of 3 awful designs (2,3,4) that have no right to be in the final 5.

I've just seen them. All of those home choices are nasty. Ah well, I'll stick with what I've got and hope next year produces something better.

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on February 04, 2016, 08:48:05 pm by PDX_Rover »
Don't like any of the home choices. 1 and 5 if pushed. Away, option 4. 1 looks like a vegetarian chessboard.

VivaRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on February 04, 2016, 08:57:44 pm by VivaRovers »
Glen, the decision to change every season was made some time ago and despite some lobbying, it will be the case for the foreseeable future.

...because?

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on February 04, 2016, 08:59:44 pm by Dagenham Rover »

I haven't got a clue, you'd think the samples would demonstrate that, but they don't

Samples are just samples and don't usually represent the finished product, one of my relatives was in the "rag trade" and used to make shirts for "YSL" he used to give me the sample shirts not going into production.
I must of had the largest collection of one off shirts going
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:52:36 pm by Dagenham Rover »

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on February 04, 2016, 09:06:49 pm by GazLaz »

Sexist

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #49 on February 04, 2016, 09:14:57 pm by PDX_Rover »
Those who felt the samples said the quality was good. Badge needs some work though. Anyway, phuket.

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on February 04, 2016, 09:18:01 pm by godlike1 »
I remember being disappointed with the image they showed for this years kit

Just shows how wrong you can be and that it can look much better in reality

Depending on which one you vote for.

5 & 3 get my vote anyway
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 09:20:31 pm by godlike1 »

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on February 04, 2016, 09:35:21 pm by Copps is Magic »

Sexist

I think he meant gain access to her house in the event of a fire.

Sad-Rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on February 04, 2016, 09:46:20 pm by Sad-Rovers »
The black in the Rovers badges on the training kits are picked out in silicone. Hard to accurately describe it but in the flesh it does look good.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #53 on February 04, 2016, 10:11:20 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »

...because?

Because they believe it makes the most income for the club.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on February 04, 2016, 11:05:42 pm by RobTheRover »
They are apparently funding the ticket office and shop to be merged into 1 as into a large mega store and will have the tops and store ready for June 1st.

A tiny slight improvement on any of our previous suppliers wouldn't you say

The timescale is that JustSports vacate the club shop by the end of May then FBT Di a refit.  Reopens mid-June when the shirts will go on sale. The remodelling of the ticket office and club shop into one megastore is the plan for the following closed season. 

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #55 on February 04, 2016, 11:12:09 pm by RobTheRover »
Following comments about the badge (which is 3d printed,  by the way) on Twitter and on here we spoke to the club about the possibility of an embroidered one. The club are at  pains to point out that the shirts tonight are only samples and not finished articles. They understand the importance of the club crest to fans and will look at all options prior to final manufacture, and thank fans for the feedback given so far.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on February 04, 2016, 11:19:09 pm by Nudga »
Could FBT be potential foreign  investors. Kind of dipping their toes in to see how warm it is?

Just putting it out there.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #57 on February 05, 2016, 12:10:46 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Going from the pictures, this seasons are far superior to look at, but i have seen many a thing on ebay etc that the picture doesn't do justice, it arrives and it is miles better than you thought.
Some people were not happy with this seasons, better to see them in front of your eyes instead of a photo, your opinion can change.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #58 on February 05, 2016, 12:59:26 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Going from the pictures, this seasons are far superior to look at, but i have seen many a thing on ebay etc that the picture doesn't do justice, it arrives and it is miles better than you thought.
Some people were not happy with this seasons, better to see them in front of your eyes instead of a photo, your opinion can change.

Sexist!!!

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on February 05, 2016, 01:36:27 am by Sammy Chung was King »

Sexist!!!

A female being easier on the eye than a bloke, it's a right shocker that! Far too young for me, if i went near any backdoors i would probably have lost the key!.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:38:44 am by Sammy Chung was King »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012