Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 08:57:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Safety officer message  (Read 2038 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
Re: Safety officer message
« Reply #1 on April 20, 2024, 12:09:53 pm by roversdude »
Never even noticed someone on the pitch tbh but common sense message

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 20, 2024, 12:14:23 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Never even noticed someone on the pitch tbh but common sense message

Young lad jumped over the barrier when we scored and tried to celebrate with the players behind the goal. He didn't actually get on the playing surface. Quickly jumped back over I think. Just over excitement but....it's not the wisest thing to do with the consequences now.

TonySoprano

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 20, 2024, 12:44:04 pm by TonySoprano »
As billy bright said, "if any one runs (on the pitch) they'll get properly served up when we get back "

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 20, 2024, 01:20:41 pm by drfchound »
How bad would it be if we were hit with a points deduction if some idiots go onto the pitch.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 20, 2024, 05:57:24 pm by Chris Black come back »
Quite a lot of idiots on the pitch. Did someone clip their keeper?

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 20, 2024, 06:00:08 pm by silent majority »
A big fine coming I would think.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 20, 2024, 06:01:10 pm by tommy toes »
Quite a lot of idiots on the pitch. Did someone clip their keeper?
I think their keeper got hold of him and the kid squared up to him,thought better of it and went back in the crowd.
I’d bet the vast majority of the pitch invaders were one game heroes.

Prez

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 20, 2024, 06:02:03 pm by Prez »
I just dont know why they had to do that. Braindead.

Celebrate in the stands like the rest of us do.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 20, 2024, 06:05:44 pm by dknward2 »
A big fine coming I would think.

the club need to tell us what impact this has i.e the fine was basically the same as the extra we made from the game, nothing more the stewards could have done from what I saw on ifollow, hopefully our previous good behaviour can make it a smaller fine

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 20, 2024, 06:12:42 pm by glosterred »
All those that ran on the pitch are in my opinion f**kING IDIOTS. And I hope there are a lot off banning orders handed out

COYR

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 20, 2024, 06:13:43 pm by Chris Black come back »
The first pitch invasion some massive lad in replica shirt. Landing blows on the stewards. Thought they tried to handle him as well they could. Clown.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 20, 2024, 06:20:37 pm by jmt23 »
I think there is someone saying (Grant mentioned in his interview) that the keeper was struck.

Utter bellends of the highest order, the club can not afford to ban fans, but these knobs need banning, they are not the fans we need. Some running on from the east stand just before the halfway line, I mean what the flip does it achieve?

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 20, 2024, 06:36:50 pm by DRFC_AjA »
The first pitch invasion some massive lad in replica shirt. Landing blows on the stewards. Thought they tried to handle him as well they could. Clown.

Him and a couple of others jumped over when our goal was diasalowed. They were spoiling for it and they were going to do it no matter what

And then after the 4th goal their bench legged it onto the pitch because ome of their players got a whack. Absolute disgrace

He was still outside the ground after the game arguing with police about how they never stop burglars or something but they will tell him off. How's he not arrested still 20 mins after he's slam dunked a steward. Bet if he sent a tweet about trans he'd had 5 coppers on him

DRFC_AjA

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on April 20, 2024, 06:37:59 pm by DRFC_AjA »

Him and a couple of others jumped over when our goal was diasalowed. They were spoiling for it and they were going to do it no matter what

And then after the 4th goal their bench legged it onto the pitch because one of their players got a whack. Absolute disgrace

He was still outside the ground after the game arguing with police about how they never stop burglars or something but they will tell him off. How's he not arrested still 20 mins after he's slam dunked a steward. Bet if he sent a tweet about trans he'd had 5 coppers on him

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 20, 2024, 08:21:49 pm by ravenrover »
There were grown men trying to get on the pitch WTF can't blame it on the kids

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 20, 2024, 08:24:15 pm by drfchound »
At least one old(ish) woman too.
Madness.
Plenty of fans gesturing to them to get off the pitch.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on April 20, 2024, 08:31:42 pm by Nudga »
I've seen a good video of the pitch invasion and the goalkeeper is not assaulted.
The goalkeeper actually threw someone to the floor (and rightly so) but they shouldn't be gojng down the route of him being assaulted when he wasn't.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on April 20, 2024, 08:33:09 pm by drfchound »
I've seen a good video of the pitch invasion and the goalkeeper is not assaulted.
The goalkeeper actually threw someone to the floor (and rightly so) but they shouldn't be gojng down the route of him being assaulted when he wasn't.

That video needs sending to the club to use as evidence.

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on April 20, 2024, 08:34:57 pm by Spilsby Red »
I never saw the keeper assaulted. Suppose they will try anything

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on April 20, 2024, 08:43:32 pm by drfcsteve »
Some folk are just brain dead, those that ran on the pitch won’t care about the consequences for the club.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on April 20, 2024, 10:31:34 pm by jmt23 »
The Barrow manager has said physical assault by three fans to his keeper, and his coaching team ran on to help him?
If, IF, this is true it is shocking, their comms team were saying we could be looking at a points deduction?
If, IF  this is true, fine these idiots, name and shame them, let’s drop to their standards and parade them through the town, throwing tomatoes and other veg at them. Then have the police charge them and split the fine the fa will give us, between them.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #22 on April 20, 2024, 10:38:52 pm by roversdude »
Wonder how many of those on the pitch were regulars ?

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on April 20, 2024, 10:45:33 pm by Nudga »
The Barrow manager has said physical assault by three fans to his keeper, and his coaching team ran on to help him?
If, IF, this is true it is shocking, their comms team were saying we could be looking at a points deduction?
If, IF  this is true, fine these idiots, name and shame them, let’s drop to their standards and parade them through the town, throwing tomatoes and other veg at them. Then have the police charge them and split the fine the fa will give us, between them.

It's not true, I'm trying to get the video from a friend as I think the club will need it.
Yes the keeper was approached and had young lads taking the piss. It was the keeper who threw a young lad to the floor.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on April 20, 2024, 10:53:26 pm by Nudga »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on April 21, 2024, 08:43:40 am by ravenrover »
Looked tome like HE was coming the hard man

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on April 21, 2024, 09:15:21 am by jmt23 »
Thank god the Barrow manager was wrong. I would be asking questions of the keeper, who looks to make things worse, that could very easily escalate, and the stewards wouldn’t be able to do much.

I still stand by my knobs of the highest order for those that invaded the pitch though. I’m not sure why, or what you get out of it at all, apart from a story you can tell your mates, a ban and possibly a fine.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012