Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:44:44 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Coronavirus  (Read 899412 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Coronavirus
« Reply #4140 on May 23, 2020, 12:38:32 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Of course he won't go.

You have to understand what is going on here.

Cummings is a maniac on a mission to re-shape Government in the way he wants it to be. The normal rules do not apply to him. He treats public opinion with utter contempt, to be used where necessary and then discarded.

He is Dominic. He makes the rules, he doesn't follow them.

He's not going anywhere.

The question is, what this does to Tory support. If people keep on supporting them regardless of the incompetence, the lies and now the "you f**king plebs do as I say, I'll do as I please" then the Tories have called it right.

They reckon that there are enough people in the country who don't care to just let them get on with the job.

Maybe they are right.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 12:49:31 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4141 on May 23, 2020, 01:03:33 pm by SydneyRover »
Durham police and crime commissioner Steve White said it was unwise and concerning

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-52781481

But

Coronavirus: 14,000 lockdown-breach fines imposed

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52674192

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4142 on May 23, 2020, 01:27:11 pm by IDM »
Then there should be 14001..

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4143 on May 23, 2020, 01:29:32 pm by Filo »

14002, his wife broke the rules also

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4144 on May 23, 2020, 01:35:44 pm by drfchound »
IDM, if you had a four year old child would you want to hand it over to someone it doesn’t know well to be looked after for a couple of weeks?
What about the mental health of the child.

Hmmm...he trusts his colleagues to run the country but not look after his kid?

So GW, if you were off work Ill and you hadn’t got a relative close by who could look after your child, you would expect one of your work colleagues to do that for you.
Really.

No, I would have stuck to the rules like everybody else. Like I did when I had to look after my missus because she was worse than I was.

You havent answered the question I put to you.
Nice deflection attempt

29/05/20.    It starts here GW.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 12:21:13 pm by drfchound »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4145 on May 23, 2020, 01:38:19 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Did she go with him or not? If she did, it blows Dom's 'I wasn't infected' excuse out of the water.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4146 on May 23, 2020, 01:41:48 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
IDM, if you had a four year old child would you want to hand it over to someone it doesn’t know well to be looked after for a couple of weeks?
What about the mental health of the child.

Hmmm...he trusts his colleagues to run the country but not look after his kid?

So GW, if you were off work Ill and you hadn’t got a relative close by who could look after your child, you would expect one of your work colleagues to do that for you.
Really.

No, I would have stuck to the rules like everybody else. Like I did when I had to look after my missus because she was worse than I was.

No I wouldn't have expected a work colleague to do something against government advice. I'd have stayed at home and looked after the kid myself as we'd been ordered to. Like I did for my missus. Besides, Dom now insists he didn't have the virus (and therefore didn't need anyone else to look after the kid as he could do it himself) so it's a moot point now. Unless he's lying of course.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4147 on May 23, 2020, 01:42:02 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Did she go with him or not? If she did, it blows Dom's 'I wasn't infected' excuse out of the water.

Nice deflection attempt.

From what?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4148 on May 23, 2020, 01:44:17 pm by Filo »
This tweet from Hancock:

“ I know how ill coronavirus makes you. It was entirely right for Dom Cummings to find childcare for his toddler, when both he and his wife were getting ill.”

The very same person that was left speechless and urged Police to prosecute Neil Ferguson

f**king hypocrite!!!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4149 on May 23, 2020, 01:46:30 pm by drfchound »

Nice deflection attempt.

From what?

You have done some very clever editing of posts there GW.
I see what you did to make it look like my post was referring to a different one to the one I linked to it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4150 on May 23, 2020, 01:49:39 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Nice deflection attempt.

From what?

I see what you did to make it look like my post was referring to a different one to the one I linked to it.

I haven't edited anything at all so you can shove your paranoia up an orifice.

I was replying to Filo's post. You were not involved at all, thank f**k.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4151 on May 23, 2020, 01:51:53 pm by drfchound »

Nice deflection attempt.

From what?

Haha.
Rumbled.

ian1980

• Forum Member
« Reply #4152 on May 23, 2020, 01:52:07 pm by ian1980 »
So if your infected (or suspect you’ll be infected) and have children its quite alright to go a stay / visit grandparents for support BUT, if none of you are showing any signs at all, you must stay away. Makes sense.

Also surely there will be loads of other couples who had the virus with children and were told they had to self isolate completely. Not even go for their shopping, let allow go to a family members for support.

Madness

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4153 on May 23, 2020, 01:53:35 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Nice deflection attempt.

From what?

Haha.
Rumbled.

Go on then, why not complete my humiliation and let everybody know what I 'edited'?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4154 on May 23, 2020, 01:54:46 pm by drfchound »
You know and I know, that is enough for me.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4155 on May 23, 2020, 01:56:29 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Bullshit. You've been 'rumbled' and haven't got the b*llocks to acknowledge it.

PS

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4156 on May 23, 2020, 01:56:53 pm by drfchound »

Yeah right.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4157 on May 23, 2020, 01:57:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Hound

Take a step back. Ignore the propaganda and look at the established facts.

The propaganda, straight from Cummings' own mouth, piped through Kuenssberg is that they had to do this because he and his wife were both too I'll to care for their child.

Facts:
1) They were, however, apparently well enough to drive 250 miles up the A1.

Now, I don't know whether you have ever had kids and had a serious illness. 12 years ago, our second child was born. He has a brother 15 months older than him. At the time of the birth, both my wife and I had by far the worst flu we have ever had.
During the labour, she was in a horrible state and her skin actually turned grey (not a word of exaggeration) immediately after giving birth. That was the most scared I have ever been. I thought she was dying, and she needed oxygen to pull her round. She didn't get out of bed for 4 days after the birth.

Meantime I was having 60 minute long coughing fits and coughing up blood. I was shaking like a shitting dog and running a temperature of 40C. A week or so after the birth, I had to go into the office to hand over a report to a police inspector in a legal case where I was acting as an expert witness. I took the bus. When I met the inspector,  he actually asked me if I was drunk because I was shaking uncontrollably and sweating profusely. That's an indication of how ill my wife and I were.

Despite that illness, we managed to look after both kids, a 15 month old and a newborn baby, through that illness. But I wouldn't have dreamed of driving a mile down the road to the shops, nevermind 260 miles.

So something really doesn't stack up in that part of Cummings' story. If he and his wife were unable to care for their child, they 100% should not have been driving.

2) That brings us to the other point. Cummings, via Kuenssberg, says that BOTH he and his wife were too ill to look after their child. But in her own article in The Spectator, his wife says she was looking after Cummings.

So, no need to tug the heartstrings with a "but think of the children!" line. Just stop, step back and look logically at the information.

And ask yourself if you believe the Cummings/Kuenssberg story actually stacks up.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:02:39 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4158 on May 23, 2020, 01:58:50 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Yeah you're right.

Now that's how to edit a post!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4159 on May 23, 2020, 01:59:57 pm by drfchound »

Yeah you're right.

Proves my point, thanks.
Not the first time either is it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #4160 on May 23, 2020, 02:02:33 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

Yeah you're right.

Proves my point, thanks.
Not the first time either is it.

Proves f**k all, apart from your paranoia.

And I have never edited one of your posts. If you think I have, you do some proving of your own.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4161 on May 23, 2020, 02:05:19 pm by Filo »
How convenient was it that it was his Mothers birthday during his visit?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4162 on May 23, 2020, 02:06:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How convenient was it that it was his Mothers birthday during his visit?

And over Easter too. That's nice.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4163 on May 23, 2020, 02:11:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
To be serious, I DO understand the issue of childcare if both parents are seriously ill.

We discussed it with a group of parents of our kids' school friends back in March. We all agreed that if that happened, we would have the kids come and stay with one of the other families.

It literally never dawned on me to even consider using my mother as childcare in that situation. And she's only 15 miles away.

In fairness though, I can see Cummings' problem. If you are going to rely on a circle of friends, you need to have friends. Who in their right mind would be friends with him?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4164 on May 23, 2020, 02:14:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Ok. Just realised I'm behind the curve on the news. So Cummings DIDN'T have CV-19? He wanted to get away as a precaution in case he did.

That's alright then. Ignore this self-isolate mularky. If you think you might get CV-19, feel free to drive to the other end of the country.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #4165 on May 23, 2020, 02:16:58 pm by MachoMadness »
This tweet from Hancock:

“ I know how ill coronavirus makes you. It was entirely right for Dom Cummings to find childcare for his toddler, when both he and his wife were getting ill.”

The very same person that was left speechless and urged Police to prosecute Neil Ferguson

f**king hypocrite!!!
Astonishing. Is he updating the NHS guidelines with this then?

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4166 on May 23, 2020, 02:22:14 pm by Filo »
To be serious, I DO understand the issue of childcare if both parents are seriously ill.

We discussed it with a group of parents of our kids' school friends back in March. We all agreed that if that happened, we would have the kids come and stay with one of the other families.

It literally never dawned on me to even consider using my mother as childcare in that situation. And she's only 15 miles away.

In fairness though, I can see Cummings' problem. If you are going to rely on a circle of friends, you need to have friends. Who in their right mind would be friends with him?

Do you not think he would be the best person to get the Government help that they were telling everyone else isolating was available to them, his wife’s brother apparently lives in London he could help with child care, but that then takes away his excuse to get up to Durham for his mothers birthday

My Wife has missed her Dads 83rd birthday in April and her Mums 83rd birthday in May, they live half a mile away, she has five siblings that also missed those birthdays, all live within a mile radius of them, all following the rules, but this Kitson thinks he’s above all that, my wife is fuming

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4167 on May 23, 2020, 02:23:07 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Just a thought. Couldn't his family have come and picked up the bairn? Why did it need him and his wife to travel to Durham?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4168 on May 23, 2020, 02:24:26 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Filo.

Bang on.

This is turning into a cluster f**k for the Govt. They have clearly decided to go all in on supporting Cummings. But his story is unravelling by the minute.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4169 on May 23, 2020, 02:24:49 pm by Filo »
Just a thought. Couldn't his family have come and picked up the bairn? Why did it need him and his wife to travel to Durham?

For his Mothers Birthday obviously, plus he probably lent his Mother his beloved ABBA cd

TinyPortal © 2005-2012