Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 07:10:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Welcome back Darren Moore  (Read 6205 times)

redandwhitearmy

• Forum Member
Re: Welcome back Darren Moore
« Reply #60 on May 12, 2021, 02:34:16 pm by redandwhitearmy »
The incident when Balcombe clattered Tom also arguably destabilised two of the mainstays of our defence at that time. Neither looked as confident after that for me.

Agree with this. Although I lost faith in Balcombe after the debacle at Lincoln when he almost threw it away with his madness at the end. Showed that mentally he wasn%u2019t all there. Very poor decision making.
He did exactly the same at Accrington. Yes he is young but must learn quickly not to repeat the same clangers. Potentially though he looks a very good keeper.

He's decent and has potential, he is also a bit of a liability,  I wouldn't want him in our goals next season.

I'd much rather us go for somebody on a permanent contract who's a bit older and more experienced at this level.   

There has been a lot of talk about the loans etc, but the one position that we really shouldn't be relying on loans is Goalkeeper!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Metalmicky

• Forum Member

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on May 13, 2021, 12:30:26 pm by roversdude »
Hope the embargo continues lol

Donny Dub

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on May 13, 2021, 06:59:16 pm by Donny Dub »
Listen to Moore carefully, he's a coach, not a manager.

I don’t follow you, in my view the coaching is more important ie. planning tactics, preparation and using resources.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012