Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:24:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Idea to avoid confusion!  (Read 7354 times)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Re:Idea to avoid confusion!
« Reply #30 on February 26, 2010, 08:06:45 pm by jucyberry »
DONNYWOLF wrote:
jucyberry wrote:
I thought it was the ladies who were supposed to be squeamish about revealing their age..lol

I always tend to think perhaps there is a clue in the numbers some posters carry in their names ?

45 and three quarters  btw :)

Not a Taurus are we ?

Gemini me ..  :)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on February 26, 2010, 08:08:49 pm by Donnywolf »
yes see a few posts up !

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on February 26, 2010, 08:12:40 pm by jucyberry »
DONNYWOLF wrote:
jucyberry wrote:
I thought it was the ladies who were supposed to be squeamish about revealing their age..lol

I always tend to think perhaps there is a clue in the numbers some posters carry in their names ?

Not a Taurus are we ?

Dont answer that I have decided Gemini

May 22 - June 21

Children born under this sign tend to be fidgety. Their minds require constant stimulation. Conversation is their life-blood - unless they have a good book to read. They thrive on ideas and discussion and can be excellent debaters. Being on the move suits them – though they are not suited to travelling alone. They thrive on company and have a range of interests. They are ideally suited to multi-tasking but run the danger of being jack-of-all-trades and master-of-none. Their highly tuned nervous systems require that they enjoy good quality air. They may also benefit from breathing exercises as they can over-stimulate and then exhaust themselves. Their minds tend to work faster than their physical systems and hand-writing can be a problem as a result. It is not easy for them to ‘live in the moment’, their minds generally race ahead and it is not always easy for them to keep up with themselves. This can lead to physical problems. They are not always good at listening to their inner voices and have a tendency to burn the candle at both ends. Learning to give their brains – and vocal chords – time off, can be quite a challenge.

...SOME OF IT SEEMS JUST YOU ! Even though I did not know your age until a minute ago !

Thats me to a tee.. it's why I'm always at my puter, flitting from page to page, I get so bored and restless.. also have a dreadfully short attention span, on the very rare occasion I see something I think might interest me on tv, by the time it is actually aired I've become bored with the idea and avoid it.. I'm wierd like that.

I'm always three steps ahead in a conversation too, and tend to change the subject in mid flow, you have to really know me to keep up with my thought patterns..lol

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on February 26, 2010, 08:18:19 pm by Donnywolf »
Amazingly mine was also very close to the mark

....but surely a twelfth of the worlds popualtion cant ALL comply can they ?

I dont read my Daily Horoscope for exactly that reason but when I read the \"potted\" stuff as just supplied - or as you see on Coffee Mugs - it seems to sum me up without a doubt !

Moderators I think we need moving to Off Topic now !

:evil:

JamieM

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on February 26, 2010, 08:47:03 pm by JamieM »
Age discrimination is implied in your original post. It shows that you presume all kids are 'uneducated'. If that isn't age discrimination related to the validity of an opinion then i have obviously got the definition confused with that of ignorance.  

It's even displayed in your post title with the word 'confusion'. Imagine if you saw a half-decent post on this forum - checked the profile of the poster to determine the age - and realised that it was an 'uneducated' kid. How confusing would that be!

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on February 26, 2010, 08:48:34 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I don't believe in all this star sign nonsense...But that's me....Typical sagittarian.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on February 26, 2010, 08:56:53 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Oh bring back the days before all the politically correct tripe and the threat of being sued for the slightest little thing. all these bloody \"isms\"

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on February 27, 2010, 07:49:01 am by CusworthRovers »
In determining age, there are only a few factors to go on from posts, but I would be very surprised if I was massively wrong on any of the posters on here by bracketing them into 15-20, 20-26, 26-35, 35-50, 50-60, 60-99 years:
Limited factors but:

their knowledge of DRFC (ie when they started, doesn't make them less of a fan)
their posts on life in general
their composition of posts
their interpretation/grasp of the English word  
and lastly what they have actually revealed in terms of their age

By the way I'm not going to guess, incase I seriously offend anyone.

and by the way, by the way. I am a March Pisces: Well endowed, funny, intelligent, muscular, popular and a huge hit with the chicks.

and by the way, by the way, by the way. I agree with the post further up, I read everything on it's merit there and then. If it's shit, I will read no further. If it's decent (no matter how short or long) I will read on.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on February 27, 2010, 09:35:03 am by Glyn_Wigley »
jucyberry wrote:

Same here.  :blink:

When's your birthday? Perhaps we were born on the same day...

(8th July for me, which means I'll never get my birthday read out at the Keepmoat  :( )

EDIT: Just seen that you're Gemini, so you'll be before July 8th..

And my star sign is Cancer, which means that I grow on people.  :laugh:

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on February 27, 2010, 09:48:39 am by jucyberry »
Lol looks like I'm older than you too then..  :(

and it's better to grow on people than to be crabby I guess..  :laugh:

my birthday is June 12th.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #40 on February 27, 2010, 10:49:02 am by Donnywolf »
CusworthRovers wrote:
In determining age, there are only a few factors to go on from posts, but I would be very surprised if I was massively wrong on any of the posters on here by bracketing them into 15-20, 20-26, 26-35, 35-50, 50-60, 60-99 years:
Limited factors but:

their knowledge of DRFC (ie when they started, doesn't make them less of a fan)
their posts on life in general
their composition of posts
their interpretation/grasp of the English word  
and lastly what they have actually revealed in terms of their age

By the way I'm not going to guess, incase I seriously offend anyone.

and by the way, by the way. I am a March Pisces: Well endowed, funny, intelligent, muscular, popular and a huge hit with the chicks.

and by the way, by the way, by the way. I agree with the post further up, I read everything on it's merit there and then. If it's shit, I will read no further. If it's decent (no matter how short or long) I will read on.

Not far off you I guess !

February 20 - March 20

Creativity oozes from people born under this sign. They have rich imaginations and uncommon artistic ability – traits that are usually visible in their early lives. Determining reality from fantasy can prove a problem however. They are naturally and perhaps incurably romantic, and are often portrayed as having no sense of direction. They may also be accused of being forgetful, excessively untidy and careless. Their emotional control may leave something to be desired – especially during adolescence. When they find something they like – whether that’s a person, a subject or a hobby – they may show signs of addiction. They can find it hard to say ‘no’ to friends and may subsequently get themselves into trouble – occasionally seriously. Theirs is a world where there are few boundaries. Learning that conforming to the status quo is pre-requisite to entering the adult world can be an excessively painful experience. They are gifted in role-playing however and may show considerable talent in the dramatic arts. Freedom of movement is important to them. Ability in the swimming pool or on the dance floor is common. They also enjoy being part of something larger than themselves. Perhaps this is why they’re drawn to events that attract large crowds! Despite this, it’s hard for others to enter their inner world.

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on February 27, 2010, 12:25:17 pm by CusworthRovers »
Have you made that up DW?

Not far off you I guess !

February 20 - March 20

Creativity oozes from people born under this sign.(I've done a few '3 in a bed' with a couple of hot chicks) They have rich imaginations and uncommon artistic ability (I had to draw the dole for a year, once) – traits that are usually visible in their early lives. Determining reality from fantasy can prove a problem however.(Not sure about this one) They are naturally and perhaps incurably romantic (I always take my string vest off before sex), and are often portrayed as having no sense of direction. They may also be accused of being forgetful, excessively untidy and careless (true). Their emotional control may leave something to be desired – especially during adolescence. When they find something they like – whether that’s a person, a subject or a hobby – they may show signs of addiction (That'll account for my heroin phase then or maybe Rovers). They can find it hard to say ‘no’ to friends and may subsequently get themselves into trouble – occasionally seriously (agreed I've been caught out once or twice as I simply cannot say no to the women, that would be rude). Theirs is a world where there are few boundaries (that explains my deluxe Gimp mask with the extra elongated nose). Learning that conforming to the status quo is pre-requisite to entering the adult world can be an excessively painful experience. They are gifted in role-playing (I've dressed up in bed before in full whirling dervish costume) however and may show considerable talent in the dramatic arts (see dole bit). Freedom of movement is important to them (I wear large kellies, for the man with the large testicles). Ability in the swimming pool (I always piss whilst doing the breastroke, doesn't look as obvious) or on the dance floor is common(yep, although some say they thought I had rickets when once dancing). They also enjoy being part of something larger than themselves. Perhaps this is why they’re drawn to events that attract large crowds!(Oh Rovers we love you) Despite this, it’s hard for others to enter their inner world.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #42 on February 27, 2010, 01:19:08 pm by Donnywolf »
No I did not make it up - and only knowing you through your posts on here I thought it summed you up nicely

Google Horoscope characteristics and you will get the rest !

Mine was uncannily accurate but I question whether it can apply to 1/12th of the people on the Planet

TinyPortal © 2005-2012