Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:15:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Does anyone else think  (Read 980 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Does anyone else think
« on April 12, 2011, 12:09:22 pm by ravenrover »
that a certain W Sharp may yet make further appearances this season? Tonight or against Palace? Just a conversation we were having pre match in the Toad on Saturday and unless the groin injury is really severe it does seem strange that he has been counted out for the rest of the season. Perhaps a sly plot from SO'D?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Chris

• Forum Member
Re: Does anyone else think
« Reply #1 on April 12, 2011, 12:11:48 pm by Chris »
I think tonight will be far too soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he was to make the squad at some point before the end of the season, however.

DRFC-PERKINS

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 12, 2011, 03:55:48 pm by DRFC-PERKINS »
How much of a buzz would it be if it was annoucned over the tannoy tonight that sharp was starting! Maybe they should make a last minute announcement that he's playing at one of the later home games, if he can get fit in time!

jonnydog

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 12, 2011, 04:32:10 pm by jonnydog »
I did have that thought as I have heard nothing regarding any sort of operation. In fairness the treatment table on o/s has not been updated for over a month (it's obviously been covered in Holy Water then torched to preserve remaining players!!)
If he did miraculously return, it would just be the boost needed for tonights game!!

... Now if you will excuse me, that pig flying past my window needs to be slaughtered!!

scarbrook

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 12, 2011, 09:02:24 pm by scarbrook »
Saw him other night in meadowhall and his slight limp looked real im afraid,I would'nt get your hopes up.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012