Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:15:39 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Roslers Revenge  (Read 2602 times)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Roslers Revenge
« on April 26, 2014, 07:35:00 pm by ravenrover »
It only needs Wigan to draw or lose to Birmingham on Tuesday and Uwe has really got his revenge for last season :crying:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfc1951

• Forum Member
Re: Roslers Revenge
« Reply #1 on April 26, 2014, 07:36:42 pm by drfc1951 »
I said about this last week and on another thread tonight.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 26, 2014, 07:37:40 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
He's done his f**king best hasn't he? Millwall and Blackpool both beating them in the past 3 weeks.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on April 26, 2014, 07:38:19 pm by Donnywolf »
May come down to where Wigan want to finish platy off wise

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 26, 2014, 07:39:09 pm by eastender »
It only needs Wigan to draw or lose to Birmingham on Tuesday and Uwe has really got his revenge for last season :crying:

How as he.....that result won't send us down...our destiny is still in our own hands.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 26, 2014, 07:42:01 pm by ravenrover »
I think you are being a tad optimistic! ................. but I hope you are correct

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 26, 2014, 07:42:52 pm by Donnywolf »
I think you are being a tad optimistic! .................

:that: :that: :that:

graingrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 26, 2014, 07:47:12 pm by graingrover »
He doesn't look like the type of guy who seeks revenge for anything.

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 26, 2014, 07:51:01 pm by besty »
Wigan need a win to get in playoffs and seen as weve had 4 points off them maybe its more a motivation issue?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 26, 2014, 07:55:17 pm by ravenrover »

How as he.....that result won't send us down...our destiny is still in our own hands.
Hold on a min, just had a stupid moment! They have the game in hand  and a better goal difference so at the moment it is out of our hands

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on April 26, 2014, 08:01:50 pm by besty »
Not true, win at leicester and we are safe due to blackpool v charlton, so still in our hands :rtid:

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on April 26, 2014, 08:18:52 pm by streatham dave »
Charlton have a game in hand. If Blackpool beat Charlton we can't catch them and we can't catch Charlton either if they win the other match or have I missed something. Sadly not in our hands as far as I can tell. Worst case scenario what I have said above and Millwall and Birmingham winning both matches we are down. We are in the strange situation that we can win final game and still go down or lose final game (and Providing Birmingham lose both matches stay up) 3rd goal today was a bit of a killer because until then all we had to do was Match Millwall result in the final game. Best chance we have (in my opinion) is that Bournemouth beat Millwall 2-0  and we draw. That will keep us up just.

stuey

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on April 26, 2014, 08:21:00 pm by stuey »
Not true, win at leicester and we are safe due to blackpool v charlton, so still in our hands :rtid:

Actually, THAT'S not true, if Charlton and Birmingham win midweek, then Blackpool, Brum, and Millwall win Saturday, our result IS irrelevant

besty

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on April 26, 2014, 08:23:47 pm by besty »
Bollox forgot bout charlton game in hand
Ah well birmingham wont get another point come on be optimistic guys :huh:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on April 26, 2014, 08:59:01 pm by Filo »
Charlton have a game in hand. If Blackpool beat Charlton we can't catch them and we can't catch Charlton either if they win the other match or have I missed something. Sadly not in our hands as far as I can tell. Worst case scenario what I have said above and Millwall and Birmingham winning both matches we are down. We are in the strange situation that we can win final game and still go down or lose final game (and Providing Birmingham lose both matches stay up) 3rd goal today was a bit of a killer because until then all we had to do was Match Millwall result in the final game. Best chance we have (in my opinion) is that Bournemouth beat Millwall 2-0  and we draw. That will keep us up just.

I said it at the time that it was a mistake leaving ourselves wide open at the back chasing the equaliser, goal difference might prove to be the killer for us

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on April 26, 2014, 10:05:48 pm by The Red Baron »
May come down to where Wigan want to finish platy off wise

Wigan need to win one of their last two to clinch a play-off place. If they lose on Tuesday (Heaven forbid!) they leave the door open to Brighton and Blackburn overtaking them. And they go to Blackburn on the final day.

Wigan will be going flat out for a win on Tuesday at Brum, make no mistake.

southwestexile

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on April 27, 2014, 07:39:04 am by southwestexile »
Do Wigan score enough as Brum seem to find the net in most matches, admittedly not until they're 3 down

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on April 27, 2014, 08:24:33 am by The Red Baron »
They scored three against Reading on Good Friday, then drew blanks in their last two games. As I said earlier, they will need to win at Birmingham or their play-off spot will be seriously at risk.

DonnyRTID

• VSC Member
« Reply #18 on April 27, 2014, 12:03:08 pm by DonnyRTID »
Birmingham are poor at home so i think/hope Wigan will beat them.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012