Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:14:22 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump/Biden Transition  (Read 2114 times)

belton rover

• Forum Member
Re: Trump/Biden Transition
« Reply #30 on November 26, 2020, 01:44:54 pm by belton rover »
1. You simply SAYING I’m wrong doesn’t change a thing.

2. I don’t interpret your words to fit any image. They just do that themselves.

3.  Crystal clear in your opinion.

4.  ‘It seemed clear to me’ - enough said.

Clearly, we are NEVER going to come to a resolution with this. I propose a pact to not bring it up again, and we move on. If you do finally disengage with me, then it should be easy for you. Harder for me.

It’s really completely up to you what you do next.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 26, 2020, 02:05:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
It's actually a VERY easy one for me Belton. If you are determined to stick to this line of yours that I act in bad faith, that I deliberately chose to deal with a mistake of yours in a way that would maximise your embarrassment, that I choose to put up posts that are deliberately open to multiple interpretations, then you are not worth another moment's thought. I truly do not understand the arrogant toxicity of someone who would take that line. But it's your prerogative. Fill your boots. I'm out permanently.

PS. I'm sorry for once thinking you were a Tory. maybe if you'd clearly and unambiguously corrected me years ago, it might have helped avoid a lot of unnecessary aggro.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 26, 2020, 02:20:14 pm by belton rover »
Probably for the best then - if you can’t move on.

The strange thing is, and I don’t know if it would have made any difference, but I was editing my post before your last reply when my phone died on me.

I was actually apologising if I had ever given you reason to believe I had a personal vendetta against you, or was some kind of WUM. I suppose it’s possible I could have created, unintentionally, a phantom persona of who you think I am, like i think you did.

Anyway, the apology for that still stands.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012