Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:31:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Moscow Terrorist Attack  (Read 3092 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Moscow Terrorist Attack
« Reply #90 on March 26, 2024, 07:11:30 pm by drfchound »
That picture makes it look like a very sparse audience.
Hound I dd say it was prior to the attack

JUST prior to when the attack started.
Crikey Hound talk about splitting hairs

Ha, I just read (I don’t mean just now of course ;-] )what you wrote Raven.
I have no idea how many people were supposed to be in the audience as I don’t visit this thread much.
Apologies if I have missed how busy it was in there.
How’s Devon anyway.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on March 26, 2024, 07:15:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
How strange is the photo taken from inside just prior to when the attack started. Numerous men scattered around the hall dressed alike showing no sign of interest and later no sign of panic when it did kick off,  it is said
Makes you wonder

Not sure I'd believe that photo. Something doesn't look right about those four figures. I wouldn't be surprised to find that's a not very sophisticated copy and paste job.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on March 26, 2024, 07:51:50 pm by ravenrover »
There are.more photos Billy and video, even after the massacre all showing men in Blue tops and jeans, even one of the attackers is being marched away after capture by one of these blue clad chaps
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 07:55:34 pm by ravenrover »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on March 26, 2024, 07:54:07 pm by ravenrover »

I have no idea how many people were supposed to be in the audience as I don’t visit this thread much.
How’s Devon anyway.
Wet and cold, we only made a break of it after having our snail shell serviced still under warranty from where we bought it in Poole

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on March 26, 2024, 08:29:30 pm by drfchound »

How’s Devon anyway.
Wet and cold, we only made a break of it after having our snail shell serviced still under warranty from where we bought it in Poole

At least you get to know that the heating system is working properly.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:34:41 pm by drfchound »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on March 26, 2024, 08:54:58 pm by ravenrover »
More than I can say for the gas supply good job the heating is gas and electric, 4 days after service  the bulkhead regulator decided to give up the ghost. As we are on our way back so we decided to have it sorted when we get home, Engineer booked.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on March 27, 2024, 02:23:25 pm by silent majority »
Truth coming out??

Russian state TV aired footage from the Crocus City Hall attack. They continued to insist that ISIS had nothing to do with it. Retired FSB General noted that in the future, the FSB will be accused of staging this attack, but no one should believe it.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on March 27, 2024, 05:58:28 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I don't recall Russia doubting ISIS carried out the attack, but they have said Ukraine was involved, even directed it. This isn't too much of a surprise as Ukraine has had numerous ISIS members and leaders living there over the years, and it seems to have ISIS fighters in their ranks. All I've seen are what appear to be Ukraine soldiers with ISIS patches on their uniforms, those images are from pro western filming so...

Ukraine is short of troops as it retreats east, so it's understandable that someone desperate like Zelensky would enlist anyone. However, this this isn't a recent phenomenon.

It may be this goes both ways with Russia reportedly using ISIS members to infiltrate Ukraine. Given the Afghan history and the current Russian involvement in Syria against the western supported jihadists, and Russia's links with Iran, it's surprising that ISIS would entertain anything pro Russian.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/isis-leaders-ukraine-tukey-syria-caliphate-al-bara-shishani-a9211676.html

https://www.europarl.europa.eu/doceo/document/E-8-2015-011933_EN.html

https://www.declassifieduk.org/pro-isis-fighter-in-ukraine-had-uk-missiles-and-boasted-of-sas-training/

https://thecradle.co/articles-id/4420

https://english.almayadeen.net/news/politics/ukrainian-soldier-wearing-isis-patch-caught-on-danish-tv-new

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2023/02/16/2854520/ukrainian-commander-seen-wearing-daesh-patch-raises-concerns-of-extremist-links

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on March 27, 2024, 08:15:59 pm by wilts rover »
Truth coming out??

Russian state TV aired footage from the Crocus City Hall attack. They continued to insist that ISIS had nothing to do with it. Retired FSB General noted that in the future, the FSB will be accused of staging this attack, but no one should believe it.

Hmmmm. Then how do they explain at least one member of the audience that evening being one of the group of FSB agents who detained and tortured the suspects at the Belarus border the following day?

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1772695603283190009

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on March 27, 2024, 08:23:33 pm by ncRover »
Truth coming out??

Hmmmm. Then how do they explain at least one member of the audience that evening being one of the group of FSB agents who detained and tortured the suspects at the Belarus border the following day?

https://twitter.com/igorsushko/status/1772695603283190009

That’s been debunked Wilts see follow up tweet

https://x.com/igorsushko/status/1772894177136984417?s=46

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #100 on March 28, 2024, 01:45:30 am by BillyStubbsTears »
The FSB's stated aim is to turn the Internet against Western democracies and f**k so severely with our heads through misinformation that we don't know truth from fiction.

If this is any guide, they haven't got much competition from Bellingcat, who have done good work before, but who are away wi the fairies here.

https://x.com/christogrozev/status/1772803520581742758?s=20

They are trying to tell us that two pictures (which appear to have f**k all in common, other than that they both show human male faces with two eyes, a nose and a mouth) are a 97.9% match.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 01:54:30 am by BillyStubbsTears »

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on March 28, 2024, 02:01:53 pm by ncRover »
The FSB's stated aim is to turn the Internet against Western democracies and f**k so severely with our heads through misinformation that we don't know truth from fiction.

If this is any guide, they haven't got much competition from Bellingcat, who have done good work before, but who are away wi the fairies here.

They are trying to tell us that two pictures (which appear to have f**k all in common, other than that they both show human male faces with two eyes, a nose and a mouth) are a 97.9% match.

2 stages of the 4 stages of ideological subversion outlined by ex-KGB agent Bezmenov in 1984 include:

Destabilization: Creating economic, political, and social instability.

Crisis: Heightening tensions and pushing the nation to a breaking point.

In the modern-day makes you wonder what certain narratives and culture war conflicts are pushed by bot-farms online that cause division in our society.

If the FSB/KGB can make more and more westerners not believe in western democratic values and distrust their institutions (see those who bang on about “elites” from either side) then they’re doing their job well.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #102 on March 28, 2024, 04:23:01 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
See how gullible people are? The two above I mean. Good job MI6, CIA,  MOSSAD etc are for the people  :lol:  :laugh:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Almost forgot, the SBU as well, obviously.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 04:34:01 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #103 on March 28, 2024, 04:40:20 pm by i_ateallthepies »

2 stages of the 4 stages of ideological subversion outlined by ex-KGB agent Bezmenov in 1984 include:

Destabilization: Creating economic, political, and social instability.

Crisis: Heightening tensions and pushing the nation to a breaking point.

In the modern-day makes you wonder what certain narratives and culture war conflicts are pushed by bot-farms online that cause division in our society.

If the FSB/KGB can make more and more westerners not believe in western democratic values and distrust their institutions (see those who bang on about “elites” from either side) then they’re doing their job well.

There's one on here absolutely sucked in by them.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #104 on March 28, 2024, 04:44:56 pm by Iberian Red »
See how gullible people are? The two above I mean. Good job MI6, CIA,  MOSSAD etc are for the people  :lol:  :laugh:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

In the words of John Lydon,
"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated"?

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #105 on March 28, 2024, 05:10:57 pm by ncRover »

You carry on sticking up for the side that doesn’t believe in democracy, free speech, LGBT rights or the prosperity of you and your family whilst thinking there is some sort of equivalency.

Whatever makes you feel intellectually superior I guess.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #106 on March 28, 2024, 08:11:18 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
You both miss the point.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #107 on March 28, 2024, 08:16:15 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

In the words of John Lydon,
"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated"?
Back at ya.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012