Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:10:20 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Been wanting to get this one off me chest for ages > man bags >  (Read 1615 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
What on earth does a man have to carry around with him to need such a bloody thing as a man bag ffs.

Phone wallet house car keys money all in coat ,suit ok kegs or shorts pockets.

Type of bloke that needs a man bag can be seen in pub gents bogs with his pint in one hand while he is fixing himself infront of bog mirror.

That's after taking a dump or piss and not washing his hands before leaving.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Belle_Vue

• Forum Member
How do you class a man bag?

Any type of bag?

What if said person needed a change of clothes ie. Work clothes
Or if said person needs to carry a laptop, or gym back?

not on facebook

• Forum Member
You will clock a man bag when you see one fella and the type of Jason that carrys one,as it's fcuk all to do with what he/it puts inside the man bag as it's too be seen carrying one that counts.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
Re: Been wanting to get this one off me chest for ages > man bags >
« Reply #3 on May 11, 2017, 09:25:53 pm by mushRTID »
Is there no topic out of bounds with Oslo? 😂

You got your knockers mate but you make me laugh 👍

As for man bags, I'd put them in the same bracket as blokes with "top knots", can't wait for yours thoughts on those.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
I'll bear this in mind when I carry my work paperwork and dinner in mine tomorrow. Perhaps I should use a carrier bag ....

tommy toes

• Forum Member
Opened this thinking 'man bags' was Oslo's euphamism for his scrotal sack and he wanted to get something off his chest about it.
Shame.
As for man bags, Ive never had one but had a brief case once, which is similar.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Is there no topic out of bounds with Oslo? 😂

You got your knockers mate but you make me laugh 👍

As for man bags, I'd put them in the same bracket as blokes with "top knots", can't wait for yours thoughts on those.

Top knots I guess you mean shirt and tie fella > have no problem with a good shirt and tie as presentation counts in my book hence one of the major issues I have with the Labour Party.

As for tie knots ,I can do a great Windsor knot when required.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Opened this thinking 'man bags' was Oslo's euphamism for his scrotal sack and he wanted to get something off his chest about it.
Shame.
As for man bags, Ive never had one but had a brief case once, which is similar.

Man bags and brief case are completely different ,the first is for vanity as the second is for a purpose.

Just look at the picture of the so called best dressed man at Chester racers today.

Quite a nice suit etc etc  good clean pair of shoes ,but the attention seeking monger had to have his man bag on his arm for the day at the racers > my guess that it was the man bag that got him the vote of best dressed man at the racers today.

tommy toes

• Forum Member
WUM

not on facebook

• Forum Member
How do you class a man bag?

Any type of bag?

What if said person needed a change of clothes ie. Work clothes
Or if said person needs to carry a laptop, or gym back?

Work clothes bag acceptable as are laptop thingys or a gym bag ,man bags are a different concept and idea by a county mile.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 11, 2017, 11:34:36 pm by GazLaz »
I carry reddies and drugs around in mine.

roversdude

• VSC Member
Is the knot for court appearances Oslo lol
Top knot is the ridiculous hair style with a little ponytail type thing sticking up supposed to be a warrior thing

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 12, 2017, 07:48:46 am by Nudga »
Is the knot for court appearances Oslo lol
Top knot is the ridiculous hair style with a little ponytail type thing sticking up supposed to be a warrior thing

Very popular in Iceland.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Ok they say you learn something new everyday and now I know what is meant by ' top knot'

I with you on this one fella,was working along side this Swedish prick last year and he had a top knot as you put it .

His name was Anton as in Ferdinand ,but I kept on calling him Sandra as he looked far more like a Sandra than a Anton .

Maybe I still live in a cave ,but Iam  not prepared to have a serious chat with a bloke who not only has a top knot which was bad enough ,but fact that he spent more time fcuking about with it than learning about stock controll .

TinyPortal © 2005-2012