Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 08:05:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The futures bright?  (Read 7556 times)

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
Re: The futures bright?
« Reply #30 on September 15, 2012, 05:03:14 pm by Wild Rover »
Does it matter?. If the club is debt free, who really gives a stuff. Purely by stating the club is debt free suggests all and sundrie have been paid their dues, or they have written off the debt owed to them.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on September 15, 2012, 05:36:09 pm by silent majority »
"No debt"?

So have the £4.8m of loans that were on the Balance Sheet at 31st May 2011 now been repaid?  :whistle:

Converted into shares, in other words written off.

What about the money that was owed to former directors?

How many more times do we have to say this, the club is debt free!!! That means it doesn't owe any money. We've had this conversation before Skellow, if TB, DW and JR loan money to a club owned by TB, DW and JR who do you think pays them back???

I said former directors who loaned money to the club not JR or the KM2. Have those loans been repaid then because they were owed a 6 figure sums in total?

Yet again, the club is debt free. This has been stated several times by the directors themselves and was reiterated on Thursday at the Retford agm. That must mean, logically, if any money was owed to former directors then those debts were repaid doesn't it? I can't answer any clearer than that, I'm just reiterating what JR, TB, GB and DS have all said.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on September 15, 2012, 05:44:32 pm by SkellowRover »
Just wanting clarification as you said the loans had been "Converted into shares, in other words written off." when infact they haven't.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on September 15, 2012, 05:51:48 pm by silent majority »
Just wanting clarification as you said the loans had been "Converted into shares, in other words written off." when infact they haven't.

Splitting hairs Skellow, the loans from the owners of the club have been written off. If you have other information about former directors and how those loans have been dealt with in whatever fashion then declare what you know rather than forever hinting at what you know. You always do that.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 15, 2012, 09:02:43 pm by SkellowRover »

Splitting hairs Skellow, the loans from the owners of the club have been written off. If you have other information about former directors and how those loans have been dealt with in whatever fashion then declare what you know rather than forever hinting at what you know. You always do that.

Just wanting clarification thats all as you said all loans had been converted into shares and written off. We're you told that by the club?

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 15, 2012, 09:19:32 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Wait for the accounts then, also why do you need to know?

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 15, 2012, 10:18:22 pm by SkellowRover »
Just wondering if that is official and what the club told SM with him telling us that on here, anything wrong with that?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on September 15, 2012, 10:23:27 pm by dickos1 »
Did you know We won today skellow!!

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on September 16, 2012, 08:50:20 am by SkellowRover »

Yes thanks sweet cheeks, whats that got to do with asking SM if what he has posted was told to him officially by the club? Or are you just trying to provoke a response and be your usual opinionated bickering self?

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on September 16, 2012, 10:04:32 am by Colin C No.3 »
Can someone help me down from this roundabout, I want to be sick.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on September 16, 2012, 08:58:52 pm by SkellowRover »
All i'm wanting to know is if the club officially told SM that all loans have been turned into shares and written off or not, whats wrong with that? But he doesn't seem to be replying and i don't know why ;)

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on September 16, 2012, 09:29:49 pm by dickos1 »

Yes thanks sweet cheeks, whats that got to do with asking SM if what he has posted was told to him officially by the club? Or are you just trying to provoke a response and be your usual opinionated bickering self?

No I was just wondering because you made a post ten mins after the final whistle had blown, but didn't mention the great result we'd just got and then proceeded to make a number of further posts still without mentioning the great victory, so I just presumed you didn't know the result.
Was a simple question really.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on September 16, 2012, 09:46:03 pm by SkellowRover »
Because i'm not on a thread discussing the result, im on a thread querrying a statement SM has made. Is that ok with you? or do you want to carry on being a pr*ck looking for an arguement?

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #43 on September 16, 2012, 09:52:08 pm by dickos1 »
Only one person who's getting his knickers in a twist and it ain't me sweet cheeks.

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on September 16, 2012, 09:58:43 pm by SkellowRover »
I know you stalk me babes ,but now even calling my by the pet name that i have for you sweetcheeks. Immitation is the greatest form of flattery, i know you said you recently got married but are you bisexual as you seem to be fascinated by me? pmsl :D

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on September 16, 2012, 10:29:12 pm by dickos1 »
Yeah skellow I'm bisexual oh my aching sides..

SkellowRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on September 16, 2012, 10:54:37 pm by SkellowRover »
I wouldn't be surprised as stalking me seems to be one of your obsessions, so much so you even discuss what i post on other forums on here  :woot: :saywhat:

Sorry to let you down sweetcheeks but i'm not attracted to men  :lol:

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #47 on September 16, 2012, 11:05:01 pm by dickos1 »
 :zzz:  :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye: :byebye:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012