Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:24:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: mjdgregs Stats  (Read 2199 times)

Wellred

• Forum Member
mjdgregs Stats
« on September 16, 2012, 09:23:36 am by Wellred »
just an observation and then you can lock this if you like but..............................
How can anyone take seriously Micks posts when the source of his stats yesterday was the same provider that named Bagayoko as one our subs?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
Re: mjdgregs Stats
« Reply #1 on September 16, 2012, 10:36:23 am by Wild Rover »
Irrespective of every avenue mjd goes down regarding stats, one thing is certain, if after 10 games ( or however many he deems a suitable representation ), then he would need to do the same for every team in L1, otherwise its meaningless.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 16, 2012, 10:40:32 am by Wellred »
Irrespective of every avenue mjd goes down regarding stats, one thing is certain, if after 10 games ( or however many he deems a suitable representation ), then he would need to do the same for every team in L1, otherwise its meaningless.

No his points are all just meaningless!!!

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 16, 2012, 12:58:00 pm by mjdgreg »

Don't worry. I'll be doing a 'proper' analysis. I'll also then be offering expert advice to help the cause. Between us, hopefully we'll stay up.

keepmoatman

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 16, 2012, 01:25:44 pm by keepmoatman »
hopefully we'll stay up
??????????????
ha haha haha obviously a wum of the highest order  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on September 16, 2012, 01:48:04 pm by Wild Rover »

Don't worry. I'll be doing a 'proper' analysis. I'll also then be offering expert advice to help the cause. Between us, hopefully we'll stay up.

Is not an "ex"  something that "was". I am sure your ex pertise follows a similar track. a bit like ex ( was ) "spurt" first flow from a tap.

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on September 16, 2012, 01:48:43 pm by Mr1Croft »
I'm curious Mick, how do you plan to do a proper analysis, will you be looking at the shots/goal ratio? Possession to points? Taking into accounts each strikers attempts and the amount each had on target and the difference to attempts to goal? Where on the pitch did the goals come from? The average time we concede? how we concede and where from on the pitch (ie set pieces, in the box, crosses etc.,)?

However I think will we just be given an average of our possession, shots and corners.

When it comes to statistics Mick there is room for a potential analysis and debate, unfortunately however I doubt you will be providing it as you don't use enough in depth statistics to give an in-depth analysis which lead to your ill conceived conclusions.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 16, 2012, 02:27:12 pm by Wellred »
When it comes to statistics Mick there is room for a potential analysis and debate, unfortunately however I doubt you will be providing it as you don't use enough in depth statistics to give an in-depth analysis which lead to your ill conceived conclusions.

Oh dear Mick, methinks you might be IN TOO DEEP.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on September 16, 2012, 03:01:20 pm by silent majority »
Why would anybody, Dean Saunders included, pay any attention to some deluded internet forum junkie who duplicates a sparse set of stats he's nicked from the BBC?

Everybody in the professional game, DRFC included, use the experts like Prozone who can elaborate and support any analysis they wish;

http://www.prozonesports.com/services.html

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 16, 2012, 04:58:54 pm by Red wizard »
Deano said we had compleated the most passes in l1 in his post match interview.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on September 16, 2012, 05:14:55 pm by MachoMadness »
As if Mick's inane bullshit threads aren't enough, we're now getting threads about his threads? Enjoyable as it is watching Mick make a prick of himself, this is a bit much.

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on September 16, 2012, 06:56:26 pm by mjdgreg »
I am a big picture sort of person. I've thought about using prozonesports but in my opinion they are a bit anal. Going into graphic detail about all the minutiae of a game is pointless. My analysis will paint the broad brush picture of what is happening. Once the picture has been painted I will outline the strategy required and if necessary offer up some constructive criticism. I'll leave the tactics to someone else (I can't do everything).

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on September 16, 2012, 06:57:29 pm by dickos1 »
Please lock somebody, i can't cope

mjdgreg

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on September 16, 2012, 07:11:39 pm by mjdgreg »
Please lock somebody, i can't cope

Your just annoyed that I won't do the throw-in stats. Get over it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012