Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:20:53 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Parking ticket  (Read 5289 times)

roverstillidie91

• VSC Member
Re: Parking ticket
« Reply #30 on December 27, 2017, 06:40:16 am by roverstillidie91 »
Just had a read up,you probably mean Silver plus membership,which includes on site parking.We've got half season tickets and it says silver membership,I assume it means standard silver membership.

Yes sorry mate I meant the Silver Plus one, I personally don't think it's worth it better paying £5 even thought I think this is over priced it should maybe be something more £3 then it would probably deter fans from parking at Lakeside.

Just isn't worth the hassle in my opinion.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on December 27, 2017, 07:23:38 am by Donnywolf »
Maybe BT could bring back their Charity Parking (for Bluebell Wood)

They offered it a few seasons back for £3 I think but at the time Carolina Way was available for free and no Yellow Lines so it did not work and they jacked it in

Now however it might work with the only downside I could see being getting out onto Carolina Way

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on December 27, 2017, 08:11:19 pm by Drover »
Thanks for all the advice guys,we are going to appeal(nothing to loose),with the advice from Martin Lewis site.Although Im not confident,although private they are members of BPA and say they act within their guidelines.I just realised,I've been going to Rovers games for 40 years in 2018,visited nearly 60 stadiums and this is the 1st parking ticket I've ever had due to that. :woot:  :lol:

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on December 28, 2017, 07:23:46 am by Donnywolf »
Good luck and keep us updated !

TinyPortal © 2005-2012