Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 07:37:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: SOD  (Read 7081 times)

karlos

• Forum Member
SOD
« on November 11, 2018, 06:53:00 pm by karlos »
If all we are going to do is stand still like we have over the last few seasons let's go cap in hand and bring back SOD at least we know he is capable of putting a good team together. Also get JR back in the club and bring some passion back. To much emphasis is put on being club Doncaster let's be Doncaster rovers again.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re: SOD
« Reply #1 on November 11, 2018, 06:55:11 pm by RedJ »
f**king hell hahahahaha

Rovers Return

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 11, 2018, 06:55:32 pm by Rovers Return »
If all we are going to do is stand still like we have over the last few seasons let's go cap in hand and bring back SOD at least we know he is capable of putting a good team together. Also get JR back in the club and bring some passion back. To much emphasis is put on being club Doncaster let's be Doncaster rovers again.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 11, 2018, 06:58:37 pm by mushRTID »

So you are not willing to give GM the chance to build a team?

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 11, 2018, 07:00:01 pm by karlos »
Hes not capable

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on November 11, 2018, 07:02:42 pm by karlos »
f**king hell hahahahaha

Red j are you the only one who can have a opinion, bore off you numpty

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on November 11, 2018, 07:03:51 pm by vaya »
Hes not capable

People thought SOD wasn't either. I can remember just scraping an FA Cup game at Mansfield with a sizeable proportion of the away support telling him to "f**k off back to Bournemouth"

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 11, 2018, 07:06:16 pm by RedJ »
f**king hell hahahahaha

Red j are you the only one who can have a opinion, bore off you numpty

No, there's just absolutely no justification for calling for O'Driscoll to come back. And we can't just "get John Ryan back", he was the one that chose to stop his involvement, no one else. The entire post is just drivel.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 11, 2018, 07:09:15 pm by karlos »
Why did he choose to stop his involvement, because of the stupid experiment. Wouldn't you have chose to be no part of it??? No you would probably have said give it till Christmas like always

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 11, 2018, 07:10:09 pm by vaya »
Why did he choose to stop his involvement, because of the stupid experiment. Wouldn't you have chose to be no part of it??? No you would probably have said give it till Christmas like always

.....and off we all go down the Time Tunnel...

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on November 11, 2018, 07:19:02 pm by RedJ »

I see you've already decided what I thought of the experiment.

I was actually in favour of it, as it happens - and so was he... :laugh:

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 11, 2018, 07:25:32 pm by karlos »
That just goes to show your knowledge of football, that comment explains everything.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on November 11, 2018, 07:27:19 pm by roversdude »
Wonder what Peter Kitchen is doing maybe bring him back too

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 11, 2018, 07:29:17 pm by karlos »
Don't be daft lol he's to old!

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on November 11, 2018, 07:31:28 pm by pib »
Bring that Beazer Homes kit back.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 11, 2018, 07:42:32 pm by RedJ »
That just goes to show your knowledge of football, that comment explains everything.

So John Ryan must not have a great deal of knowledge of football, since he supported it too?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on November 11, 2018, 07:48:52 pm by Superspy »

.....and off we all go down the Time Tunnel...

"There's no earthly way of knowing..."

keith79

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 11, 2018, 08:00:45 pm by keith79 »
Give McCann a chance. Also I hope he sorts out defending corner.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on November 11, 2018, 08:13:55 pm by drfchound »
Give McCann a chance. Also I hope he sorts out defending corner.

On the subject of defending a corner, I am not sure whether Marquis or Wilks was at fault.
The Chorley player who scored had a free run into the box, I think he gat away from Wilks in the first instance and Marquis was the player who tried to get a head to the ball before the scorer made contact.

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on November 11, 2018, 08:14:01 pm by RoversAlias »

This entire thread is laughable but one point of order - John Ryan actually instigated the experiment, he didn't leave because of it, and his last act involving this club was to try and get us taken over by a dodgy hedgefund.

Our club is in a good place right now off the field, and things are progressing on the field too but it takes time and we've a long way to go. SOD and JR are never coming back and nor should they, look forward not back.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on November 11, 2018, 08:27:09 pm by karlos »
Rovers alias I respect all people's opinions but fail to see where we are progressing on the field as we are on slippery road.

glosterred

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on November 11, 2018, 08:37:19 pm by glosterred »
Sod SOD, let’s get McMenemy back

COYR

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on November 11, 2018, 08:41:25 pm by drfchound »
But what about the five year plan?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on November 11, 2018, 08:54:12 pm by DonnyOsmond »
People thought we weren't progressing after SOD was in charge for 4 months.

You're also a bit of a tard, as without Club Doncaster we'd have a smaller budget.

karlos

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on November 11, 2018, 08:59:15 pm by karlos »
Ok guess we will see but my guess is gm doesn't succeed and then we will see what you have to say then. It wasn't so long ago Darren Ferguson was the best thing since sliced bread.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #25 on November 11, 2018, 09:00:06 pm by RedJ »
People thought we weren't progressing after SOD was in charge for 4 months.

You're also a bit of a tard, as without Club Doncaster we'd have a smaller budget.

Not only this but he's decided to try and rewrite history to fit his narrative.

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #26 on November 11, 2018, 09:08:16 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Ok guess we will see but my guess is gm doesn't succeed and then we will see what you have to say then. It wasn't so long ago Darren Ferguson was the best thing since sliced bread.

And my guess is we'll be bought by a Sheikh and win the Champions League in 2 seasons time.

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on November 11, 2018, 09:10:16 pm by Michael Shaw »
Why change anything?   Some fans are happy with our current poor performance, and the rest of us are just moaners.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #28 on November 11, 2018, 09:11:43 pm by ravenrover »

This entire thread is laughable but one point of order - John Ryan actually instigated the experiment, he didn't leave because of it, and his last act involving this club was to try and get us taken over by a dodgy hedgefund.

Our club is in a good place right now off the field, and things are progressing on the field too but it takes time and we've a long way to go. SOD and JR are never coming back and nor should they, look forward not back.
Didn't he try a crowdfunder after that using Master Tomlinson as a figurehead?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on November 11, 2018, 09:17:33 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Why change anything?   Some fans are happy with our current poor performance, and the rest of us are just moaners.

I don't think anyone is happy about bad form or performances. You can make tactical changes or personnel changes to see if results change first without having to change manager, chairman, mayor, Prime Minister, Santa, etc.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012