Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:56:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: David Morris (Chorley)  (Read 2289 times)

Bradfordaway2004

David Morris (Chorley)
« on November 12, 2018, 01:40:17 pm by Bradfordaway2004 »
Gets the award for the most ridiculous opinion of 2018 on the Chorley FC Facebook page.
More than one post on the subject and he won't back down..........
He has removed the post though accusing those arguing with him of being 'snowflakes'.

David Morris
Excellent team performance. Could have closed down better for the equilizer and Chally won the ball so should not have been red carded. Good to see us return to pressing high up the pitch and playing attacking football before the sending off. We are still in the cup so onwards and upwards. :-)

Karl McLaughlin
Reckless challenge

Lee Heyes
Absolute garbage pal. A shocking tackle.

David Morris
 I will stick with my opinion of a 50/50 tackle for the ball which our man won. I agree it was not pretty and over the ball but the lad was going for the ball.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 03:14:59 pm by Bradfordaway2004 »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Alan Southstand

• Forum Member
Re: David Morris (Chorley)
« Reply #1 on November 12, 2018, 06:22:24 pm by Alan Southstand »
And it was inside the 18yard line, therefore a penalty.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 12, 2018, 06:28:05 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Trip to Specsavers me thinks!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on November 12, 2018, 06:33:04 pm by RoversAlias »
Rose-tinted spectacles must be handed out at every club. Obviously the challenge was disgusting and could so, so easily have broken a teenage lad's leg. Thank god it didn't and Herbie Kane continued to have a decisive impact on the game.

deebee

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 12, 2018, 06:37:56 pm by deebee »
I wonder if he would be of the same opinion if the rolls had been reversed.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 12, 2018, 07:01:13 pm by Filo »
Gets the award for the most ridiculous opinion of 2018 on the Chorley FC Facebook page.
More than one post on the subject and he won't back down..........
He has removed the post though accusing those arguing with him of being 'snowflakes'.

David Morris
Excellent team performance. Could have closed down better for the equilizer and Chally won the ball so should not have been red carded. Good to see us return to pressing high up the pitch and playing attacking football before the sending off. We are still in the cup so onwards and upwards. :-)

Karl McLaughlin
Reckless challenge

Lee Heyes
Absolute garbage pal. A shocking tackle.

David Morris
 I will stick with my opinion of a 50/50 tackle for the ball which our man won. I agree it was not pretty and over the ball but the lad was going for the ball.

f**king stupid comment, if it was over the top he did n’t get the ball, I wonder if Roy Keane could have claimed he was going for the ball when he knee capped Alfi Haaland 😀😀😀😀

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 12, 2018, 07:34:32 pm by Donnywolf »
He could have claimed that but like yesterday the evidence was totally clear

Could easily as several people have said resulted in a broken leg. Absolutely shocking

.... and Mr Joyce hoe you have seen it was clearly a Penalty (S**t Refs - we only get S**t Refs)

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on November 12, 2018, 09:18:41 pm by roversdude »
It’s a wonder free kick didn’t go to Chorley.
My Morris is at the best suffering from poor eyesight at the worst a first class kn*bhead

sedwardsdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 12, 2018, 09:29:57 pm by sedwardsdrfc »
Wow so stupid "he got the ball" "it was over the top of the ball" how can you have that opinion after seeing the replays is unbelievable.

Even in real time it was horrible. I know we have our fair share of fans who seem to watch a different game to me but this is something else

pib

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on November 12, 2018, 09:34:35 pm by pib »
I mean, there are people out there who are flat earthers and people who believe in ghosts. Just because Facebook dredges people with wacky opinions up to the surface it doesn’t mean we should worry or get wound up about them.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 13, 2018, 01:04:59 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Bang on pib.

The wonderful thing about the Internet is that it connects us all into other people's thoughts.

The awful thing about the internet is that it connects us all into other people's thoughts.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on November 13, 2018, 06:24:53 am by Donnywolf »
Wow so stupid "he got the ball" "it was over the top of the ball" how can you have that opinion after seeing the replays is unbelievable.

Even in real time it was horrible. I know we have our fair share of fans who seem to watch a different game to me but this is something else

Twitter was full of such s**t but as BST says above :

The wonderful thing about the Internet is that it connects us all into other people's thoughts.

The awful thing about the internet is that it connects us all into other people's thoughts.

I could not believe the rubbish I read on there - but then realised although some were (somehow) blinkered by being devoted Chorley Fans - others were doing it as WUM's and some when I looked closely were actually being totally sarcastic (meaning it was a dreadful tackle)

About half said the Tackle was horrendous - and lets be fair it was dreadful with a few calling for lengthy bans for Challenor but I suspect the Rules are the Rules and it will be a 2 game ban keeping him away from further opportunities to "get the Ball" at our place

TinyPortal © 2005-2012