Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 08:47:17 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Twitter  (Read 3483 times)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Twitter
« on November 13, 2018, 08:59:41 pm by GazLaz »
Twitter have suspended me for what I can only presume is for giving stick to Mr Challenor for his assault on Sunday. Never been prouder.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
Re: Twitter
« Reply #1 on November 13, 2018, 09:44:17 pm by the vicar »
He deserves everything he gets the dirty disgusting sod

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on November 13, 2018, 09:45:04 pm by since-1969 »
It’s the f*** g ref that should be suspended!!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on November 13, 2018, 10:04:33 pm by Donnywolf »
... both of them for me. One for doing it - and the other for not giving us the Pen (Bottler)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on November 14, 2018, 07:18:52 am by drfchound »
Why is anyone surprised that a ref got a decision like that wrong.
Standard practice really.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on November 14, 2018, 08:09:29 am by Donnywolf »
Nothing surprises me from Refs and Linos these days.

He made an error in not Pointing to the Spot immediately - and then getting out the (more serious) Red Card

Once he had Carded the bloke half the Subs and 10 of the Crowd I think he dare not take the less serious step and give the rightful Penalty

Ironic that the FA have suspended a Ref today because he forgot to take a Coin to toss up with and let the Captains decide using Rock Paper Scissors. Im not kidding. Why then do they not look back at an incident like this when he failed in a duty as basic as that and suspend him as well ?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on November 14, 2018, 08:18:01 am by IDM »
In defence of the ref, he only got one instant view of the incident and made a bad mistake..

As for the OP, words fail me.. that’s why I avoid as much as I can the social media sites.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on November 14, 2018, 09:07:46 am by drfchound »

He made an error in not Pointing to the Spot immediately - and then getting out the (more serious) Red Card

Once he had Carded the bloke half the Subs and 10 of the Crowd I think he dare not take the less serious step and give the rightful Penalty

Ironic that the FA have suspended a Ref today because he forgot to take a Coin to toss up with and let the Captains decide using Rock Paper Scissors. Im not kidding. Why then do they not look back at an incident like this when he failed in a duty as basic as that and suspend him as well ?

I saw that rock,paper,scissors thing on the bbc this morning Wolfie.
Ok, he forgot the coin, big deal.
I actually think it is funny that he chose the option he did and I bet that the captains did too.
The bbc didn’t say who, if anyone, had made a complaint.
Why suspend him for that.

red w(h)ine

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on November 14, 2018, 09:16:46 am by red w(h)ine »
I like the idea of rock paper scissors instead of tossing a coin. Maybe we could use even it instead of penalty shoot outs  :laugh:

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on November 14, 2018, 09:20:19 am by idler »
In defence of the ref, he only got one instant view of the incident and made a bad mistake..

As for the OP, words fail me.. that’s why I avoid as much as I can the social media sites.
Kane never moved after the tackle though did he?
He was in the area before and still there when the card was issued.

Wiltshire Exile

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on November 14, 2018, 09:24:49 am by Wiltshire Exile »

The suspended referee is one David McNamara..........the fourth official for the Chorley game on Sunday!
As for the 3 week suspension, absolutely ridiculous. He was charged with “not acting in the best interests of the game.” You really could not make it up. Typical FA, though.

rich1471

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on November 14, 2018, 09:47:43 am by rich1471 »

I actually think it is funny that he chose the option he did and I bet that the captains did too.
its. Because it states in the rules a coin must be tossed , don't think anyone complained.

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on November 14, 2018, 01:33:08 pm by Colemans Left Hook »

[/quote] its. Because it states in the rules a coin must be tossed , don't think anyone complained.
[/quote]
can someone explain how you toss a bitcoin
 :chair:

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on November 14, 2018, 01:54:53 pm by drfchound »

its. Because it states in the rules a coin must be tossed , don't think anyone complained.

The rules also state that a pen should be awarded if a player is fouled in the penalty area.
They don’t always do that either.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on November 15, 2018, 08:36:41 am by Donnywolf »

Twitter have suspended me for what I can only presume is for giving stick to Mr Challenor for his assault on Sunday. Never been prouder.
Maybe you and I should start a new Platform called Tw*tter
People could then Tw*t each other on thorny subjects

Did you go last night ?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on November 15, 2018, 08:50:01 am by GazLaz »

Did you go last night ?

No, didn’t finish work till half 7.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on November 15, 2018, 11:10:54 am by Nudga »

Did you go last night ?

That statue is being erected as we speak Gazlaz

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on November 15, 2018, 11:56:11 am by GazLaz »

Did you go last night ?

That statue is being erected as we speak Gazlaz

Hope I’m naked in it.

turnbull for england

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on November 15, 2018, 12:10:41 pm by turnbull for england »
yep :)

GazLaz