Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 12:11:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The power of Social media  (Read 881 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
The power of Social media
« on October 06, 2015, 11:40:57 am by wing commander »
   So weve had a couple of lazy articles followed by somebody putting £20 on Clark on sky bet and we wake up to howls of protest from supporters who because they have read it, accept that we will have a new manager by Dinner time and that the board are useless money pinching fools....Facebook melts down and polls are started in protest...(I voted)
    Of course roll on a hour the club wearily states that nothing has changed from the original timeframe and it would appear the Clark rumour is based on nothing and everything calms down...
    I bet Sammy Chung wished he had such tools at his disposal in his day and age,then he would have known Kerry Dixon would be sat in his chair when he walking into his office an hour before the match....lol

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Re: The power of Social media
« Reply #1 on October 06, 2015, 11:54:46 am by LincsRover »
I'm no fan of social media - in fact I'm not on f*ckbook, t**tt*r or any other than this forum, and then only use it occasionally. But on this occasion, if (and that's a big if, I accept that), there were any plans to employ Lee Clark and that this has had any influence to nip it in the bud, then I'm totally in favour of it!

:thumbsup:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012