Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 03:46:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Police Brutality  (Read 17637 times)

redwine

• Forum Member
Re:Police Brutality
« Reply #30 on April 10, 2010, 11:00:51 pm by redwine »
If it's passed your bedtime Mr Frost, maybe you should consider falling into the arms of Morpheus.

But trying to invoke a situation, when nothing existed is pure flimflammery.

If I was being kind to you I'd say you were being a muppet.

However being a sarcastic old git, I'd say you were a f**king pillock, who trys to hard to look at this from a negative perspective.

But if your yawning obviously your empty bed is calling

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on April 10, 2010, 11:04:13 pm by MrFrost »
Maybe if you read what others witnessed, including WBA fans on their own forum you would realise it had potential to kick off.

Or maybe you can't read?

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on April 10, 2010, 11:11:42 pm by MrFrost »
So the goading of our fans and assault of police women and stewards would do nothing to escalate trouble?

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on April 10, 2010, 11:12:31 pm by redwine »
I don't read other fans forums, I've have a life outside of the T'interweb.

However explain to me how it could have the potential to kick off, when there were hardly any rovers fans left in the satadium.

I was there 15 mins after the final whistle and still got home quicker than any game this season.

Logic dictates that 3000 WBA fans were still in the stadium....9000 Rovers were already on there way home.

Can I ask Mr Frost if you are a journalist for the Sun, because your grasp of facts and logic would make you an ideal candidate to be their policital correspondant............ :laugh:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on April 10, 2010, 11:18:57 pm by MrFrost »
On the contrary. There were plenty of our fans remaining in the west stand towards the away end.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on April 10, 2010, 11:21:37 pm by redwine »
Whilst I agree with most of your reading of the situation rigo, lets think outide the box, and for Mr Frost that means looking at if from a different view, not from the centre circle.... :laugh:

If we were in the same position of WBA, winning away would you try to to celebrate, even if it meant running on to the pitch. In my view, Mr Shouty Man, issued an ultimatum, don't invade the pitch!!!!!!!. Not just once but on at least four occasions.

Sometimes you have to learn to let go Mr Frost

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on April 10, 2010, 11:23:40 pm by redwine »
Plenty ?

Did you count them all ?

You are all bluff and bluster

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on April 10, 2010, 11:27:39 pm by MrFrost »
I don't care what you think pal. I don't see your point either. You just seem pathetic. Good night.

ad1982

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on April 10, 2010, 11:30:27 pm by ad1982 »
redwine wrote:
Plenty ?

Did you count them all ?

You are all bluff and bluster

It could have easily kicked off. Stewards assaulted, objects thrown into the west stand. If more fans had stayed behind it certainly would have.
I can only assume you stayed behind with your eyes shut me old mucker.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on April 10, 2010, 11:32:45 pm by redwine »
Typical isn't it.

Confuse you with logic and you run off.

Let's face it, you are a prize moron. Unfortunately I've followed your posts with increasing incredulity.

I'd insult you even more if I could, but the only thing I could think of is...\"GLORY SUPPORTER\"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on April 10, 2010, 11:35:10 pm by MrFrost »
Glory supporter i'm not you fool. Proud to say I was there in the dark days. I doubt the same could be said about you.

ad1982

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on April 10, 2010, 11:36:22 pm by ad1982 »
redwine wrote:
Typical isn't it.

Confuse you with logic and you run off.

Let's face it, you are a prize moron. Unfortunately I've followed your posts with increasing incredulity.

I'd insult you even more if I could, but the only thing I could think of is...\"GLORY SUPPORTER\"

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Look pal, your making yourself look a prize prick. Why not post about something relevant, instead of trying to ridicule other fans. Your the moron from what I can see.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on April 10, 2010, 11:38:10 pm by redwine »
Ooohhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you'd said goodbye...........You little liar, now we know we can't believe anything you post.

I guess a Mr Frost promise is like a Conservative election manifesto

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on April 10, 2010, 11:41:53 pm by redwine »
Ahh Ad, one of Mr Frost's bitches by any chance?

The point I was trying to make was that Jack Frost had no point

He took exception to the fact and I rebutted

It's all banter

If he or you can't take it.....then that's not my fault

But let's face it from his previous posts here I'd give him the ultimate insult which would be......I'd rather read a Carling post

:laugh:

ad1982

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on April 10, 2010, 11:43:42 pm by ad1982 »
There's banter and there's being a t**t.
You are the latter.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on April 10, 2010, 11:43:45 pm by Thinwhiteduke »
redwine wrote:
Ooohhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you'd said goodbye...........You little liar, now we know we can't believe anything you post.

I guess a Mr Frost promise is like a Conservative election manifesto

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

I like how you reckon you can speak for everyone else, what is this 'we' business?

At the end of the day, with a modest 31 posts of which a fair percentage seem to be a vendetta against a fellow Rovers supporter. Add to that the frankly ridiculous over use of a smiley face Icon, and it appears you yourself have very little of anything constructive to post.

Oh for an 'ignore' button.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on April 10, 2010, 11:47:04 pm by MrFrost »
redwine wrote:
Ahh Ad, one of Mr Frost's bitches by any chance?

The point I was trying to make was that Jack Frost had no point

He took exception to the fact and I rebutted

It's all banter

If he or you can't take it.....then that's not my fault

But let's face it from his previous posts here I'd give him the ultimate insult which would be......I'd rather read a Carling post

:laugh:

Listen. I don't know where you've sprung from, and frankly I dont care. Alot of people are aware I might moan about some things, but I take other people's opinions onboard.
You've come on here with what appears to be an agenda to have a go.
Grow up mate.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on April 10, 2010, 11:47:15 pm by redwine »
Is this the same thin white duke who gloryied in the word association games in the early days of the reincarnation of the VSC forum.

Ohh for the want of an ignore button.

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on April 10, 2010, 11:49:21 pm by Superspy »
\"are you carling in disguise? are you carling in disguise....\"

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on April 10, 2010, 11:50:15 pm by redwine »
The only agenda I have Jack, is the fact that you have tried to inflame a situation that never existed.

Either that or you crap yourself when a rival supporter comes within 40 yds of yourself.

Let me say this, take time to take to them, you'll find them just like yourself.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(I know overuse of the smiley but that was for Mr Jones)

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on April 10, 2010, 11:51:39 pm by redwine »
lol.........Carling?

If only I could drink as much and be able use syntax as well

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on April 11, 2010, 12:03:10 am by MrFrost »
redwine wrote:
The only agenda I have Jack, is the fact that you have tried to inflame a situation that never existed.

Either that or you crap yourself when a rival supporter comes within 40 yds of yourself.

Let me say this, take time to take to them, you'll find them just like yourself.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

(I know overuse of the smiley but that was for Mr Jones)

The situation did exist. It happened.
I think it effected you more than you are letting on. A classic case of denial.

Thinwhiteduke

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on April 11, 2010, 12:13:45 am by Thinwhiteduke »
redwine wrote:
Is this the same thin white duke who gloryied in the word association games

Im sure you meant glorified. Glorifying what exactly? What are you talking about? Are you mental / simple/ drunk/ drugged? A combination of all four?

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on April 11, 2010, 12:21:58 am by DRFCTom »
So much for what I said earlier.

Youve got to love us Donny fans lol

RTID

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on April 11, 2010, 12:59:28 am by Viking Don »
Jesus fcuking christ there's some fcuking sad old rovers fans out there isn't there? West Brom just got promoted to the premier league and their fans celebrate that fact. Oh dear thay went onto the pitch, and that is against the law don't you know, you sad fcuking law abiding idiots.

The law is there to protect players from attack from fans. That is fair enough in 99% of games, but get real you fools, no WBA fan was going onto the pitch to harm their players, our players, police, stewards or any other living entity. They were celebrating their win and only a complete tool would deny them that. It seems we have a few. It may be the law, but there are better ways to implement it. Common sense, of course, flies out out of the window.

Edit: Having just read all the thread all I can say is GO GET 'EM REDWINE! f**king hilarious how the number of posts seems to have some kind of bearing on how seriously you can be taken - funniest thing ever, considering punywhitedick has more posts than most of the rest of the posters put together, and he's taken seriously? You reckon? As I say, hilarious.

Sorry for calling you a fattso BTW PunyWhiteKitson, I mistook you for Barmby.

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on April 11, 2010, 01:16:13 am by nice one rovers »
Exactly, well done.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on April 11, 2010, 01:22:57 am by redwine »
Ad.......could have, would have, should have,

never a remote chance. Were upset coz we got beat.

Rigo, you do know me, let me just say, I've never used another posting name. I've spoken to you on many occasions. With Gareth,  Stuart, Filo and am a very good friend of Jucy.

Got me now?

It was the pathetic nature of the post that got to me. Never a remote chance of there being any trouble.

Don, gald you see it as I do. In my opinion, the Nazi wing of the South Yorkshire Police and the SMC did  their best to ruin the day for WBA fans, FFS did you hear the \"please deflate your inflatables\" announcement before the game.

I was gobdmacked when I heard that.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #57 on April 11, 2010, 01:24:51 am by BobG »
Hear bloody hear Don! Once again the inability of any law 'enforcement' agency to do anything even faintly resembling thinking makes a simple situation 100 times worse. I've seen 'em do it, and not just at football matches either, more times than I can remember.

Perhaps I can remind folk of a few little truths?

- the IQ of the average policeman is not high. In fact it's remarkably low.
- they are not trained to think. They are trained to 'follow orders'. That recipe has been tried before in one or two European countries with rather calamitous results
- stewards have an average IQ less than that of coppers
- if you cannot see the evangelical zeal with which our Lords and masters are pursuing their passion for 'control' - of every single little bit of your life and mine - then that passion will succeed. And we will all be the losers for it. Today's escapade is just one minor facet of a terrifying vision that has almost become a reality now.

Let the buggers celebrate for goodness sake. And invent a f**king 'ignore' button for God's sake too. Frosty's incessant over reactions and moaning for the sake of it is the single least attractive feature of this forum these days.  His inability to even consider that anyone else might have a point makes it even worse. Odd how he thinks he knows better than the dozens who've expressed dislike of his constant carping.

BobG

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #58 on April 11, 2010, 01:26:46 am by nice one rovers »
Yeah, but some of the regular posters on here will insist that they were very sharp inflatables. Sack the d**k on the mic.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on April 11, 2010, 01:31:24 am by MrFrost »
BobG wrote:
Hear bloody hear Don! Once again the inability of any law 'enforcement' agency to do anything even faintly resembling thinking makes a simple situation 100 times worse. I've seen 'em do it, and not just at football matches either, more times than I can remember.

Perhaps I can remind folk of a few little truths?

- the IQ of the average policeman is not high. In fact it's remarkably low.
- they are not trained to think. They are trained to 'follow orders'. That recipe has been tried before in one or two European countries with rather calamitous results
- stewards have an average IQ less than that of coppers
- if you cannot see the evangelical zeal with which our Lords and masters are pursuing their passion for 'control' - of every single little bit of your life and mine - then that passion will succeed. And we will all be the losers for it. Today's escapade is just one minor facet of a terrifying vision that has almost become a reality now.

Let the buggers celebrate for goodness sake. And invent a fcuking 'ignore' button for God's sake too. Frosty's incessant over reactions and moaning for the sake of it is the single least attractive feature of this forum these days.  His inability to even consider that anyone else might have a point makes it even worse. Odd how he thinks he knows better than the dozens who've expressed dislike of his constant carping.

BobG

I was wondering when you might pipe up Bob.
For the record, Police officers and stewards were assaulted before any of this escalated, witnessed by other's who have posted on this thread. Is that acceptable?
Your always quick to speak poorly of the Police Bob, but could you imagine the country without a Police force?

To be honest, this forum has become nothing more than a board for a select few. Anyone who dare say a word against the majority, or criticize anything Rovers releated is immidiately shot down in flames. The number of posters who also have their head up their own arses is also high. I won't name names, as it is fairly obvious who they are.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012