Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 02:40:46 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: 90 + 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf  (Read 4016 times)

normal rules

• Forum Member
90 + 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf
« on February 24, 2018, 06:01:10 pm by normal rules »
I turned off the commentary when they equalised, resigned to a point.just found out they won in the 13th minute of injury time. wtf happened?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Re: 90 + 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf
« Reply #1 on February 24, 2018, 06:07:16 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Long injuries.  About right really.

Friendly Miller

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on February 24, 2018, 06:07:28 pm by Friendly Miller »
2 lengthy injuries 1 for 8 minutes the other for about 3 minutes and the rest gor subs and stuff. I actually thought the board should've been 15 minutes.

Friendly Miller

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 24, 2018, 06:09:00 pm by Friendly Miller »
How are the two players, they both looked nasty

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 24, 2018, 06:24:03 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
No complaints about the time, but where do you start with the defending and once again, total panic setting in. I think we had 4 chances to deal with that, in fact we were on the attack before we gave it away needlessly.

Clearly, it doesn't hurt enough after not learning from previous calamities!

I'm not blaming the Copps substitution for the equaliser, but in that situation, why do you take off our most composed player? My mate said Copps had signalled just before that he was OK.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 24, 2018, 07:58:48 pm by Donnywolf »
2 lengthy injuries 1 for 8 minutes the other for about 3 minutes and the rest gor subs and stuff. I actually thought the board should've been 15 minutes.

Me and a Mate guess every game at HT and FT and I have never got it right but was not with him today but said I reckon we will see 12 on the Board and up it came. Well something had to go right I suppose !

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 24, 2018, 08:03:29 pm by Donnywolf »
No complaints about the time, but where do you start with the defending and once again, total panic setting in. I think we had 4 chances to deal with that, in fact we were on the attack before we gave it away needlessly.

I'm not blaming the Copps substitution for the equaliser, but in that situation, why do you take off our most composed player? My mate said Copps had signalled just before that he was OK.

It is one of those "adages" in Football that a Team should never make a Sub at a set piece and we did exactly that. Too late now but we should have waited

Then we should not have lost the Ball in the last few seconds - Marquis was seething as he was intending getting to the Corner Flag = after that Wright (will know) that the Ball should have gone into Row Z and surely that would be that.

Wonder if Ref added time on for Pen - and would he have blown for time if MM had saved it or it had hit the Post and come back into play (Who knows as Klopp would say !)

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 25, 2018, 03:01:47 pm by elmsallrover »
Wright should have put it in row Z just like he should have vs Walsall earlier in the season

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 25, 2018, 05:07:23 pm by Campsall rover »
Wright should have put it in row Z just like he should have vs Walsall earlier in the season
I like Joe Wright but he needs to learn not to try and play football around tour own penalty area when under pressure. He did it twice yesterday second time cost us.  Row Z every time. That’s his job ‘a la’ Jones & McCombe.
Thats what I like about Anderson as well, a no nonsense old fashioned 3rd division centre back same as Andy Butler. Know your limitations.!!!

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 25, 2018, 05:12:36 pm by drfchound »

It is one of those "adages" in Football that a Team should never make a Sub at a set piece and we did exactly that. Too late now but we should have waited

Then we should not have lost the Ball in the last few seconds - Marquis was seething as he was intending getting to the Corner Flag = after that Wright (will know) that the Ball should have gone into Row Z and surely that would be that.

Wonder if Ref added time on for Pen - and would he have blown for time if MM had saved it or it had hit the Post and come back into play (Who knows as Klopp would say !)

I said the same as you Wolfie, about not making a substitution when about to defend a corner or free kick.
You would never have seen Sir AF make that move.
I can’t understand why DF did it.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012