Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:01:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: unreserved seating tomorrow night  (Read 881 times)

rovgers

• Forum Member
unreserved seating tomorrow night
« on October 08, 2012, 03:14:45 pm by rovgers »
Just back from keepmoat with 4 tickets ask for places in unreserved tickets and asked the question where was the pay on the gate turnstile and where would they be sat? The lassie behind the counter looked at me puzzled but it looks like theyre using the same turnstiles as where the unreserved seating is going to be! If people get their season tkt either side of the two blocks allocated how will they know how many seats they have sold and will they be left without a seat.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: unreserved seating tomorrow night
« Reply #1 on October 08, 2012, 03:35:57 pm by silent majority »
Please see my post with details and arrangements.

rovgers

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 08, 2012, 03:52:01 pm by rovgers »
Was just wondering how they will monitor how many tickets have been sold in the area when people will b paying on the gate? Will the people on the turnstiles be informed for instance that several hundred tickets have been sold for the unreserved seating leaving 300 to pay on the gate?

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 08, 2012, 04:12:47 pm by donnievic »
Apparently its block B and C that is unresvered which is as you look at the south stand it will be to the right of the drummer(or noisy f**ker)which ever you prefer

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 08, 2012, 04:53:55 pm by ravenrover »
I have a feeling that there will be no need to worry about how many tickets will be available, I reckon it could well be a similar crowd as for the pre season friendlies. Regrettably even though I am a STH I can't make tomorrows match

TinyPortal © 2005-2012