Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:05:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Qpr match  (Read 972 times)

Rover13

• Forum Member
Qpr match
« on March 20, 2011, 01:43:24 pm by Rover13 »
Playing against top team and I thought played well yet some people still moaned about rovers around where I was sat I think no matter who we play could be Barcelona   They would still find something to moan about over all I think rovers have come on and handled the match well even though the result went there way they certainly did not batter us

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Spankster

• Forum Member
Re: Qpr match
« Reply #1 on March 20, 2011, 05:30:08 pm by Spankster »
Pretty much how I saw it really, played well but the better team won & not by a large margin either

Play like that against some of the teams that we still have to play and I am in now doubt wer can win a couple or so.

RTID

Boycie

• Forum Member
Re: Qpr match
« Reply #2 on March 20, 2011, 10:19:47 pm by Boycie »
QPR came and did a job on us. They ground out the result as they have done in the majority of their games this season.
I know their star man was missing but they did nothing exceptional, they didn't have me gasping at their play, they passed it well but in my opinion could have been beaten yesterday.
Maybe this is the sort of team you need to get promoted, they reminded me very much of Newcastle last season solid and workmanlike, but playing fast scintilating football they don't.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012