Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:49:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: QPR Wages  (Read 1053 times)

MartinB

QPR Wages
« on March 08, 2013, 09:51:23 am by MartinB »
So I've been a little obsessed with the Rovers not getting in a few quality loans...but then I read an article on QPR's wages! Holy Shit!!! The accounts, for the year ending 31 May 2012, show that the club's wage bill almost doubled from £27.6m to £58.5m in their first year back in the Premier League under Neil Warnock and Mark Hughes!!! Add Remy and Samba and that's some serious spending...the average attendance is under 18,000. Is 'Arry helping to create a Portsmouth MKII?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
Re: QPR Wages
« Reply #1 on March 08, 2013, 10:00:23 am by Norfolk N Chance »
So I've been a little obsessed with the Rovers not getting in a few quality loans...but then I read an article on QPR's wages! Holy Shit!!! The accounts, for the year ending 31 May 2012, show that the club's wage bill almost doubled from £27.6m to £58.5m in their first year back in the Premier League under Neil Warnock and Mark Hughes!!! Add Remy and Samba and that's some serious spending...the average attendance is under 18,000. Is 'Arry helping to create a Portsmouth MKII?

They have billionaire owners so suppose its along as they keep interest which will be tested of they get relegated?

moses

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on March 08, 2013, 11:17:44 am by moses »
Just shows what there budget was, wages wise, to get out of the Championship.

adamtherover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 08, 2013, 11:36:15 am by adamtherover »
I remember seeing warnock on TV at the qpr  last game, promotion sorted.. and he came out with the most rediculous statement.. baring in mind they have billionaire owners and spent heavily to get out of the ccc.  He goes "we shudnt even be here, so we'll enjoy it all the more" mmmm. What a Colin!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012