Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:08:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: QPR joke  (Read 912 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
QPR joke
« on December 01, 2013, 12:01:38 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Not really about QPR, but in my jolly mood after that lovely performance, I was drawn to remembering an old Viz, Stavros the Kebab Man cartoon.

Stavros:

My girlfren wanna me to tek her uppa de arse tonight.

Cos dey playin Queens Park Rainge, innit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
Re: QPR joke
« Reply #1 on December 01, 2013, 12:03:42 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the QPR Goal,it's a right positive zone tonight,could get used to this :thumbsup:

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on December 01, 2013, 12:11:11 am by Chris Black come back »
Can't believe nobody has mentioned the QPR Goal,it's a right positive zone tonight,could get used to this :thumbsup:

It went unsaid until Dickov said it. Turnbull has shovelled some shit this season so his balance is well in credit. Cannot fault the guy for literally one mistake in a great season for him.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 01, 2013, 12:12:54 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Got to agree Chris,he's got to be our best player this season :thumbsup:

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 01, 2013, 12:13:05 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Oh aye. You had to go and f**king ruin it.

Dunt get me started. Turnbull? More like "Turn it into his own net cos he's Bull".

Add a new keeper to the list of centre-back to replace that shit Jones, midfielder to replace all them shit midfielders, striker to replace that Theo. And dunt get me started on ' full backs. Left back? They want bleedin leaving back in 'Corporation Brewery Taps. Under a dozen barrels of Alpine Ayningerbrau. So they can't get nowhere near a bleedin football pitch. Get some money spent Brammhall or bugger off.
Etc, Etc.

I wonder how many times threads of this nature were written and deleted between 15:42 and 16:50 today?

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on December 01, 2013, 12:19:28 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Oh aye. You had to go and f***ing ruin it.

Dunt get me started. Turnbull? More like "Turn it into his own net cos he's Bull".

Add a new keeper to the list of centre-back to replace that shit Jones, midfielder to replace all them shit midfielders, striker to replace that Theo. And dunt get me started on ' full backs. Left back? They want bleedin leaving back in 'Corporation Brewery Taps. Under a dozen barrels of Alpine Ayningerbrau. So they can't get nowhere near a bleedin football pitch. Get some money spent Brammhall or bugger off.
Etc, Etc.

I wonder how many times threads of this nature were written and deleted between 15:42 and 16:50 today?

True Billy,i'm glad we've all got something to be positive about,before the game,the QPR Fans will have been looking on the maps to see where about's on the Shetland Island's we were,now like countless others they know without looking

TinyPortal © 2005-2012