Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:09:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Quest  (Read 1811 times)

redandwhitewizard

• Forum Member
Quest
« on September 14, 2019, 11:31:30 pm by redandwhitewizard »
Quest tneet 2 questions 1. Why did our shot that hit the post late on not feature and 2. why was parkinson not asked directly about the impact of his decision to not play us have on our season and the plausibility of the league  thought the Irish presenter had more balls than he showed tneet

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: Quest
« Reply #1 on September 15, 2019, 12:12:33 am by since-1969 »
What annoys me is , barely a mention on Quest , had we have been beaten it would have probably have been shown early on . Rovers outplayed them and had numerous chances to rap  it up . Good results  against  Blackpool and Peterborough and Quest will have to get off the fence finally .

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on September 15, 2019, 12:28:59 am by RoversAlias »
They have limited time to show everyone, ours was a 0-0. I didn't watch it tonight, I won't comment on the Parkinson stuff, but they have given us good coverage and talked about us twice after the round-ups already this season, highlighting the work Moore has done and performances by the likes of Coppinger. They can't bang on about us every week unless we're top of the league, so we know what to do!

redandwhitewizard

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on September 15, 2019, 06:35:37 am by redandwhitewizard »
I watch the programme every week and totally acknowledge they have given us air time. However I was at Portman road yesterday and I don't believe that the highlights reflected the balance of play. The point about parkinson is that it was an opportunity to question if he had any insight into the impact of the decision not to play had on other clubs and the integrity of the league. I had to smile when there was a reference to our 'games in hand ' by the way I am Incredibly partisan.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 15, 2019, 10:24:57 am by drfcsteve »
Only watched it once, was during the international break so no Championship to show. Programme an hour long, they spent 25 minutes showing one average game and talking rubbish afterwards, then try and squeeze the other 20 odd games in to the time left. Not a good format in my opinion.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 15, 2019, 10:26:27 am by Chris Black come back »
Could be worse....could be that Manish Bhasin abomination.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on September 15, 2019, 10:41:56 am by IDM »
I just watch that programme for the goals.. I don’t care about the analysis or which team gets more exposure.  I record it and fast forward the talky bits..

It is what it is.

since-1969

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on September 15, 2019, 12:27:48 pm by since-1969 »
I watch the programme every week and totally acknowledge they have given us air time. However I was at Portman road yesterday and I don't believe that the highlights reflected the balance of play. The point about parkinson is that it was an opportunity to question if he had any insight into the impact of the decision not to play had on other clubs and the integrity of the league. I had to smile when there was a reference to our 'games in hand ' by the way I am Incredibly partisan.
hadn’t Parkinson left before then ?

jackthelad

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 15, 2019, 12:41:54 pm by jackthelad »
hadn’t Parkinson left before then ?

Parkinson was there I believe when the fiasco with the game occurred.

As for not getting much airtime, I don't watch it so can't comment but they have so many games to cram in. They're never going to fit in a greats highlight show for every game and considering there wasn't any goals in our game I don't think we can complain.

I just watch the highlights on YouTube a few hours after the game rather than sitting through 2 hours of highlights across the efl for a 60 second highlight reel.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012